MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fire Team Test??

Anyone here ever taken a test by the folks at fireteamtest.com? I'm testing for a dept. that is using this test for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it? Seems unique because it's all on video and the practice tests are cool, but anyone have first hand experience? Thanks,

Josh

MembersZone Subscriber

Default testing

Just took it last month and I loved it. If you have common sense you will do just fine. The way it was done here was only the top 30 test scores will move on to the next round which was the interview here. I didnt take the practice test and I got into the top 30, on the other hand there was a person that sat right in front of me that just got done going through the fire academy on there own who took the practice test and didnt make it to the top 30. So what I am saying is dont always rely on the practice test. I also have heard from some of the people that are on the dept I took this test for that they have never had so many problems testing. Like I said I loved it and thought it was easy so you will do fine.

MembersZone Subscriber

I took it in Tucson. You are not allowed to discuss the test specifically after taking it. I will say it seems like a great way to test a bunch of candidates and return results in a decent time frame. The only place quicker so far was Fairfax county, VA. They grade your scantron before you leave, it's cool to go home knowing your score.

MembersZone Subscriber

Josh, Thanks for asking that question. I'm taking that very same test this weekend. Who knows maybe I'll see you at the same one? I;m sweating a little on this one,first time and all .

Forum Member

Hopefully you will be able to see the screen more easily than when I took the test. At the location I took the test, we were about 20 rows deep, and it wasn't stadium seating.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default So...

The message is... sit towards the front and use common sense and I'll do well. Sounds good to me!

ncdrach- are you testing in TN this week?

Thanks all for the replies. I appreciate the knowledge and I'll let you know how it goes. One more thing, do you find the score that day or later on? I posted about this in another post and am just wondering about the process. Thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Nope, NC. When I saw you were testing this weekend I just assumed we were testing in the same place. Good luck yellowlabman.

Forum Member

does fireteam testing have a written psyc test

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Take the practice test

No one who has taken the test can discuss the contents, but I will recommend that you take the practice test at http://www.ergometricsonline.com/ftt/

That should help you out.

Thread Information