My dept has an FMC forestry(??) nozzle. We had two but one froze and broke. We are looking for a replacement to it. Quick description of it is as follows: Pistol grip squeeze handle (no gate valve)
adjustable pattern from fog to straight stream with long handle
almost looks like a rifle but instead of the stock it has the 1-1/2 connection. Please help me find a replacement if there are any!!!!!!