Forum Member

Smile New Exploring Program... I need help starting this program up!

Hey everyone... my name is Chip and I have been around the fire service all my life. I've met with the local Boy Scouts/Learning For Life representative and they tell me my best bet would be to start an Emergency Management Exploring program that would consist of Fire, and Police (both are paid departments here) and possibly EMS though they're contracted through another city so we will see how that works out... I am mainly just looking for anyone who knows anything about one of these programs to talk to or anyone who has heard anything just to see how they operate... I like meeting new people so you don't have to know something about it to hit me up or say hey.

Thanks,
    Chip

CHoffa@gmail.com
    AIM- Chh2690
    Yahoo- Choffa08

Forum Member

Hey!!, My Name Is Justin, I Am The Explorer Captain Of The Explorers At The Concord Township Fire Department Which Is In Elkhart Indiana (just East Of Southbend) If You Want I Can Possibly Email You Some Of Our Rules And S.o.g.'s (which Are Still In The Process Of Finalizing) But I Can Email You What We Have Done. If That Is What You Would Like Just Let Me Know. Or If You Have Any Questions, Just Ask.

Forum Member

Hey if you could email me your guys rules and/or SOGs that would be great I would really appreciate it. I sat down yesterday with the Mayor and met with him and he really seems interested in moving forward with it. The next meeting I have will be toward the end of this week or next week, and it will be with the fire chief and police chief to kind of fill them and and see what they think about the program.

Thanks again I would really appreciate this.

Chip

Forum Member

Default Sog

I also have somethings that I could send you. I and the head of the explorers on out volunteer department but the concept is the same. Just let me know if you want them and also your e-mail address

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MMeeusen
    I also have somethings that I could send you. I and the head of the explorers on out volunteer department but the concept is the same. Just let me know if you want them and also your e-mail address
    Hey I would really appreciate you sending me some stuff I need all the help I can get... it isn't that I don't want to work on stuff on my own, its just that I need a foundation of information to build off of. My email address is CHoffa@gmail.com I am always checking it and here are my instant messengers if you have any of those..
    AIM-Chh2690
    Yahoo-Choffa08

Thanks again,
    Chip

Thread Information