MembersZone Subscriber

Question AFG narrative for 12 lead cardiac monitors

Is anyone willing to share there funded AFG narrative for 12 lead cardiac monitors? IF so, please email to bunkersnboots@aol.com

THanks

FH Mag/.com Contributor

There probably won't be too many of those, although they are out there. With only 1.5% of the dough available for EMS projects for FDs, it's a tough project to get funded. Add to it that ALS equipment and training is a lower priority than BLS and just based on project type you're behind a long line of applicants.

If I come across one in the pile that I have in my folder to post on my site I'll put it up and let you know. There's a bunch in there that I haven't even had a chance to look at yet. I know there have been AEDs, but that's a BLS/first responder piece of equipment.

- Brian

Forum Member

Cap-

I friend of mine received one this last year for a 12 lead machine, I believe that they received $20.9K for their new machine. I will check with him tomorrow and see if I can get ahold of his narrative. We did not assist him with writing the grant, so I can't guarantee anything, but I will do my best.

rfd599
    www.IllinoisFireStore.com

Thread Information