Thread: Thank you

Forum Member

Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Thumbs up Thank you

I do not know how you found out--but thank you! Yes I have reached 66 yrs,
    according to the good book 3 score years and 10 is what we get--so if the math is right 4yrs and "Big Fire House" in the sky will get a new probie!

Its my birthday-so I make a wish. If I have annoyed you or hurt you I ask forgiveness-if I have caused you to smile I am pleased-most of all I am really "over the Moon" cos I was and still part of "The Brotherhood"

We(who are part of the "Brotherhood") are lucky enough to to be able to walk into any fire station anywhere in the world and say"I am a Firefighter" and be accepted without reservation-
    not a bad legacy-ay, Guys?

Forum Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 2andfrom
    I do not know how you found out--but thank you! Yes I have reached 66 yrs,
    according to the good book 3 score years and 10 is what we get--so if the math is right 4yrs and "Big Fire House" in the sky will get a new probie!

Its my birthday-so I make a wish. If I have annoyed you or hurt you I ask forgiveness-if I have caused you to smile I am pleased-most of all I am really "over the Moon" cos I was and still part of "The Brotherhood"

We(who are part of the "Brotherhood") are lucky enough to to be able to walk into any fire station anywhere in the world and say"I am a Firefighter" and be accepted without reservation-
    not a bad legacy-ay, Guys?
    ...wow.....I dont know what you said, but you're welcome to stop by my firehouse anytime, have a cup of coffee and tell lies......and if the bells go off, accidentally fall into and open jumpseat and accidentally put on your seatbelt!!!!!!
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Post Deep thinking

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff
    ...wow.....I dont know what you said, but you're welcome to stop by my firehouse anytime, have a cup of coffee and tell lies......and if the bells go off, accidentally fall into and open jumpseat and accidentally put on your seatbelt!!!!!!
    Methinks I should clarify a little--I received a "E" mail from "Firehouse " congratulating me on my birthday, now this was a bit of a surprise because I have never revealed my birth date. I sure that there is a simple explanation-but not to this rather bemused Bunny! Then I got to thinking in my life what -Coulda/Woulda/Shouda I have done--and the one thing I would never alter was the Fire Service bit--maybe a bit maudlin--but there you go!

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY then

Hope you had a great day filled with the love and laughter of family and friends, good food and of course, good bevies
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber

Many Happy returns H....
    Steve Dude
    IACOJ member
    www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

MembersZone Subscriber

A belated Happy Birthday to you.

On the email, when you register with firehouse, you have to enter your birthdate. Although it may not show publicly in the forums, it is in their database and the emails are automatic notifications. Then again, you could look at it as you are an important and valuable member here.

Forum Member

Happy Birthday to my friend from Austria
    Just another one of the 99%ers looking up.

Thread Information