Forum Member

Default Death of a terrorist.

While the final moments of flight 11 wre revisited in the courtroom yesterday, Zacarias Moussaoui sat and smiled. Arrogant, defiant and smug this puss sac had the audasity to shout " God curse America" as he left the courtroom. Now that he is on trial for his life I feel the need to see this miserable scumtool punished in the worst way, but whats the option, Death or Life? Is that all? I say no. Why should we give this *** life so he can live out his remaining years with 3hots and a cot. Nah...tooo good for our little terror monger. Death you say....Nah... why allow him to become a poster child martyer for all future aspiring terror scumbags, while he supposedly is sent to paradise. I have a better solution for my friend here. Banish his sorry *** to a pig farm with no human contact for the rest of his life. We all know how the Muslims abhor pigs as the most unclean creatures on earth, so why not let him sleep, wallow and eventually eat the most vile thing in his world. This would also deny him entry into paradise. Hell, I would pay to see that.
    Never trust a smiling dog.
    The uniform you're given is free, but it comes with a history. Do the right thing when you're in it.
    PTB, EGH, FTM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Tiller...the libbies left will not any "bad things" happen to this sc*m bag. The will make sure he either gets set free so he can plan another attack. Or they will make sure he has his koran, praying mat and east (or is west?) facing cell so he can say his prayers...all on our dime...
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
    - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Forum Member

Keep him alive he could be used as a bargining chip. Some other terrorist could take hostages and offer to release them if his buddy is released. Kill him and he becomes a martyer.

Now I like the pig farm idea, but why not release him in NYC, for some street justice?
    FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

But y'all know that it wont matter what punishment this guy gets. If he gets the death penalty, he becomes a martyr, if he get life imprisoment, he will be used as a barganing chip. Now the toughy.... he gets life, but where does he get incarcerated?

Put him in with all the other "regular" lifers... I bet he doesn't last 2 weeks in general population, which means he goes into solitary. Great now he gets specialized treatment because he is on his own. OR... he goes to a special facility so that he is "protected". Wonderful, he still get special treatment. This makes me think of Napoleon - was held on St Helena Island for the rest of his life.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

I like the idea of allowing him to 'accidentally' escape custody in new york city. Have someone yell "Hey, that is an escaped 9/11 terrorist, somebody stop him!!". I give it 10 seconds before he is mauled to death.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire
    I like the idea of allowing him to 'accidentally' escape custody in new york city. Have someone yell "Hey, that is an escaped 9/11 terrorist, somebody stop him!!". I give it 10 seconds before he is mauled to death.
    There was an episode of Third Watch similar to this. A kid killing gang boss was let out of the car in his rival gangs territory. To put it nicely, he didn't last too long.

Yes, death would be too quick, give the a'hole life or put him in solitary for life with the pictures of every victim of 9-11 sandwiched behind plaxiglass and in front of the concrete wall. See how he does then. But, he is not at all normal so this may not affect him.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by redneckemt
    Keep him alive he could be used as a bargining chip. Some other terrorist could take hostages and offer to release them if his buddy is released. Kill him and he becomes a martyer.

Now I like the pig farm idea, but why not release him in NYC, for some street justice?
    Ha! Columbia University would hire him to teach Middle Eastern "culture".
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

If we let him loose in my old neighborhood in NY I say we give him at least a running start.
    Never trust a smiling dog.
    The uniform you're given is free, but it comes with a history. Do the right thing when you're in it.
    PTB, EGH, FTM.

Forum Member

I have a friend who works at the Federal Courthouse in Alexandria, VA where the trial is being held, says that Moussaoui is really about 5'4" and a little twerp. I am sure that four years of incarceration has had it roll on him, but he is not the physically intimidating guy that the mug shot in the orange suit might suggest. I say give him life in the general population, and before any deals are made, deals that our government could never make anyhow, he will be shanked, a'la Jeffrey Dahlmer or that Boston priest.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace
    I have a friend who works at the Federal Courthouse in Alexandria, VA where the trial is being held, says that Moussaoui is really about 5'4" and a little twerp. I am sure that four years of incarceration has had it roll on him, but he is not the physically intimidating guy that the mug shot in the orange suit might suggest. I say give him life in the general population, and before any deals are made, deals that our government could never make anyhow, he will be shanked, a'la Jeffrey Dahlmer or that Boston priest.
    Dang, Dennis! We agree!
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

IMHO, It is better for him to be a martyr once, than a rallying symbol for the next 40 years.

Just give him the needle and be done with it, and he'll be forgotten soon enough.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

ill take a stadium full of people watching this SOB get beheaded, shot,or stoned to death. Call him a martyr all they want, he wont be breathing.

Or take him to a fire academy, and throw him in a burning pit of fuel. To feel the pain the people on those planes felt. I'd have a helluva smile watching him die.

MembersZone Subscriber

Unfortunately, martyr dead, or prisoner for life, if (and I say IF) he has the inner clout that we all think he does within the Organization, he can still be used as a rally point.

I really hate it when politics and religion get mixed together like this. There is no room for one to interfer with the other, but unfortunately human history shows the story very clearly that religion very often drives politics.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Forum Member

Almost every war in history has always had religion involved.

love your fellow man, huh? Ironic...................

Forum Member

Laus deo.

And a few more characters to satisfy requirements.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry Oh Boy.....

Judge Abruptly Halts Moussaoui Trial
    Lawyer Coached 4 FAA Witnesses

POSTED: 9:49 am EST March 13, 2006
    UPDATED: 11:28 am EST March 13, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

ALEXANDRIA, Va. -- An angry federal judge unexpectedly recessed the sentencing trial of confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui on Monday to consider whether government violations of her rules against coaching witnesses should remove the death penalty as an option.

The stunning development came at the opening of the fifth day of the trial after the government informed the judge and the defense over the weekend that a lawyer for the Transportation Security Administration had coached four Federal Aviation Administration witnesses in violation of the rule set by U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema. The rule was that no witness should hear trial testimony in advance.

"This is the second significant error by the government affecting the constitutional rights of this defendant and more importantly the integrity of the criminal justice system of the United States in the context of a death case," Brinkema told lawyers outside the presence of the jury.

Defense attorney Edward MacMahon moved to have the judge dismiss the death penalty as a possible outcome, saying "this is not going to be a fair trial." In the alternative, he said, at least she should excuse the government's FAA witnesses from the case.

Prosecutor David Novak replied that removing the FAA witnesses would "exclude half the government's case." Novak suggested instead that the problem could be fixed by a vigorous cross-examination by the defense.

But Brinkema said she would need time to study what to do.

"In all the years I've been on the bench, I have never seen such an egregious violation of a rule on witnesses," she said.

The defense motion to eliminate the death penalty, if accepted, would end the trial and result in a life sentence with no chance of parole for Moussaoui. The defense did not move for a mistrial, which would have restarted the proceedings.

Moussaoui is the only person charged in this country with the 9/11 attacks. He pleaded guilty in April to conspiring with al-Qaida to hijack planes and to other crimes, but he denies any role in 9/11. He says he was training for a possible future attack.

Brinkema noted that Thursday, Novak asked a question that she ruled out of order after the defense said the question should result in a mistrial. In that question, Novak suggested that Moussaoui might have had some responsibility to go back to the FBI, after he got a lawyer, and then confess his terrorist ties.

Brinkema warned the government at that point that it was treading on shaky legal ground because she knew of no case where a failure to act resulted in a death penalty as a matter of law.

Even prosecutor Novak conceded that the witness coaching was "horrendously wrong."

According to descriptions by the lawyers in court, it appeared that a female Transportation Security Administration attorney who had attended closed hearings in the case went over with the four coming witnesses the opening statements at the trial, the government's strategy and even the transcript of the questioning of an FBI agent on the first day.

"She was at the Classified Information Act procedures hearing and she should have known it was wrong," Novak said.

MacMahon said the government had told the defense she had wanted the witnesses to be very careful in discussing the FBI agent's acknowledgment that the FBI knew long before Sept. 11, 2001, that al-Qaida terrorists in the Philippines were working on a plan to fly an airplane into CIA headquarters.

The federal attorney also apparently told the witnesses -- erroneously, Novak said -- that the government was planning to say that magnetometers at airport check-ins are 100 percent effective.

Novak claimed there was no harm in that disclosure because the government is not going to make that argument.

Before the trial was recessed by Brinkema, the jury was to hear from the Minneapolis FBI agent who arrested Moussaoui -- perhaps the key witness in the trial.

Special Agent Harry Samit's testimony is equally important to prosecutors and the defense at Moussaoui's sentencing trial. Samit, who has already testified for the prosecution, faced cross-examination.

Prosecutors say Samit and the FBI would have foiled the Sept. 11 attacks had Moussaoui confessed his membership in the al-Qaida terror network and his plans to hijack an airplane after he was arrested on Aug. 16, 2001, and interrogated by Samit.

The defense argues Moussaoui's lies made no difference because Samit saw through them and was convinced Moussaoui was a threat.

Up to now the burden of proof was this: To obtain the death penalty, prosecutors must first prove that Moussaoui's actions -- specifically, his lies-- were directly responsible for at least one death on Sept. 11.

Stay with News4 and nbc4.com for more information.

Now you'd figure that everyone knows the rules of court and would at least abide by them. Foolishness like this could cost the whole kit and kaboodle.

Forum Member

Retry, then fry. No loss to society.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by pwrstrkinsmketr
    Retry, then fry. No loss to society.
    Screw up the system and it is a HUGE loss to OUR society.
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace
    Screw up the system and it is a HUGE loss to OUR society.
    You can bet that if this gets a mistrial for inappropriate proceedings, the bleeding hearts will get a stay of proceedings on it and, as they say, that will be that. He will walk. Just waiting to read what the verdict is from the Judge now. This is the latest and greatest:

Moussaoui Judge Calls Special Hearing Lawyer Coached 4 FAA Witnesses

POSTED: 9:49 am EST March 13, 2006
    UPDATED: 8:40 am EST March 14, 2006

ALEXANDRIA, Va. -- An angry federal judge considered Monday whether to dismiss the government's death penalty case against confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui after a federal attorney coached witnesses in violation of her rules.

"I do not want to act precipitously," U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema said in scheduling a special hearing on the case Tuesday, but she said that it was "very difficult for this case to go forward."

Brinkema said a lawyer for the Transportation Security Administration sent e-mail to seven Federal Aviation Administration officials outlining the prosecution's opening statements and providing commentary on government witnesses from the first day of testimony. That was in violation of her pretrial order barring witnesses from exposure to any opening statements or trial testimony.

"An attorney for the TSA ... egregiously breached that order," she told jurors before excusing them until Wednesday. Of the seven, three were to testify for the government and four were potential defense witnesses.

Government officials identified the attorney as Carla Martin.

Brinkema wanted to hear Tuesday from the seven and from Martin to help her decide whether to throw out the government's case. If she does, Moussaoui would escape the possibility of execution and be sentenced to life in prison without chance of parole.

She said the rule against witnesses hearing testimony in advance is "a very important protection of the truth-seeking process."

"They never should have -- in my opinion -- sought the death penalty, given him this opportunity to have a world stage," said lawyer John Zwerling, who has tried prior terrorism cases. "If she declares a mistrial and takes the death penalty off, he will not get to testify, and his words won't be ringing on the networks and newspapers around the world."

Moussaoui appeared bemused as the lawyers debated how to proceed. Leaving the courtroom, he said, "The show must go on."

The stunning development came at the opening of the fifth day of the trial after the government informed the judge and the defense over the weekend of the attorney's contact.

"This is the second significant error by the government affecting the constitutional rights of this defendant and more importantly the integrity of the criminal justice system of the United States in the context of a death case," Brinkema told lawyers outside the presence of the jury.

Defense attorney Edward MacMahon moved to have the judge dismiss the death penalty as a possible outcome, saying "this is not going to be a fair trial." In the alternative, he said, at least she should excuse the government's FAA witnesses from the case.

Prosecutor David Novak replied that removing the FAA witnesses would "exclude half the government's case." Novak suggested instead that the problem could be fixed by a vigorous cross-examination by the defense.

But Brinkema said she would need time to study what to do.

"In all the years I've been on the bench, I have never seen such an egregious violation of a rule on witnesses," she said.

The defense did not move for a mistrial, which would have restarted the proceedings.

Moussaoui is the only person charged in this country with the 9/11 attacks. He pleaded guilty in April to conspiring with al-Qaida to hijack planes and to other crimes, but he denies any role in 9/11. He says he was training for a possible future attack.

Brinkema noted that Thursday, Novak asked a question that she ruled out of order after the defense said the question should result in a mistrial. In that question, Novak suggested that Moussaoui might have had some responsibility to go back to the FBI, after he got a lawyer, and then confess his terrorist ties.

Brinkema warned the government at that point that it was treading on shaky legal ground because she knew of no case where a failure to act resulted in a death penalty as a matter of law.

Even prosecutor Novak conceded that the witness coaching was "horrendously wrong."

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales declined comment on the developments.

MacMahon said the government had told the defense that the TSA attorney had wanted the witnesses to be very careful in discussing the FBI agent's acknowledgment that the FBI knew long before Sept. 11, 2001, that al-Qaida terrorists in the Philippines were working on a plan to fly an airplane into CIA headquarters.

The federal attorney also apparently told the witnesses -- erroneously, Novak said -- that the government was planning to say that magnetometers at airport check-ins are 100 percent effective.

Novak claimed there was no harm in that disclosure because the government is not going to make that argument.

Before the trial was recessed by Brinkema, the jury was to hear from the Minneapolis FBI agent who arrested Moussaoui -- perhaps the key witness in the trial.

Special Agent Harry Samit's testimony is equally important to prosecutors and the defense at Moussaoui's sentencing trial. Samit, who has already testified for the prosecution, faced cross-examination.

Prosecutors say Samit and the FBI would have foiled the Sept. 11 attacks had Moussaoui confessed his membership in the al-Qaida terror network and his plans to hijack an airplane after he was arrested on Aug. 16, 2001, and interrogated by Samit.

The defense argues Moussaoui's lies made no difference because Samit saw through them and was convinced Moussaoui was a threat.

Up to now the burden of proof was this: To obtain the death penalty, prosecutors must first prove that Moussaoui's actions -- specifically, his lies-- were directly responsible for at least one death on Sept. 11.

Stay with News4 and nbc4.com for more information.
    Last edited by MalahatTwo7; 03-14-2006 at 11:44 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7
    You can bet that if this gets a mistrial for inappropriate proceedings, the bleeding hearts will get a stay of proceedings on it and, as they say, that will be that. He will walk. Just waiting to read what the verdict is from the Judge now. This is the latest and greatest:
    He admitted his guilt. He will never "walk", the question is will he lay down forever at the time of the state's choosing, or God's.
    -Big Russ

MembersZone Subscriber

This is the only thing that you could say causes me concern.

Moussaoui appeared bemused as the lawyers debated how to proceed. Leaving the courtroom, he said, "The show must go on."
    Either he really is prepared to meet Allah face to face, or he's counting on the court system to bugger itself into the ground. I really hope its the former and not the latter.

Forum Member

Sorry to say, you may be right. Seems justice likes to work in favor of the skell. Hopefully if he does get off, Some gun happy hick will blow his skull away.

20-1 odds this SOB will try something again in the name of Allah.

Street justice would work wonders in this case.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by pwrstrkinsmketr
    Sorry to say, you may be right. Seems justice likes to work in favor of the skell. Hopefully if he does get off, Some gun happy hick will blow his skull away.

20-1 odds this SOB will try something again in the name of Allah.

Street justice would work wonders in this case.
    He is NOT "getting off", this is only to decide life without parole or death.
    -Big Russ

Forum Member

stand corrected.. As much as i would like to see him die. 23 hours a day solitary confinement for the rest of his life would want him to wish he was executed.....

MembersZone Subscriber

Half the prosecution case thrown out by Judge!

We will now watch the government lawyers try to frame a guilty man, ala, OJ.

Thread Information