Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Criminal Records

As a part time Recovery, Repossession, Skip Trace Agent I haave learned some interesting details in our hiring system that proves to be an important to us a First responders. .

And my report is as follows.

FACTS
    I did some investigation into a kid I am looking into for work. Ill use him as an example, without divulging information due to FEDERAL CORI LAWS, he had some trouble out here, nothing big.. He did appear into court, but they were dismissed. A MASS cori was performed two different ways. One with his home address from COLORADO, and one with a MASS address. When the first one came back, CO addy, it showed his WHOLE record. When the one came back with a MASS addy, it showed only pings from MASS.( ran thru the pd computers). I also ran a cori on myself and in showed, minor things on my JUVI record. Okay. Now I did the same thru the COLORADO Board of Investigation, the state Board for CORI's in Colorado. I did it the same way, and came up with the same results. Actually, His COLO record Came up, but no MASS info. With me, NOTHING came up.( thatís to be expected, as I have never been to colo. Or in trouble there)

OBERSERVATIONS and INTERPITATIONS
    If this is to be true(which to my abilites it is), there is a major hole, Defect, flaw in our system. If all one has to do is relocate to another state to escape the findings of CORI information, than how do we defend our selves? I am totally in agreeance with allowing( Now please dont break my balls on this lol) someone who has made mistake in the service, with guidlines, but if all a rapist has to do is move to your state and claim hes lived there his whole life and concoct this major life up, than HOW DO WE KNOW who were dealing with? There is a total Flaw in the system.

NOTES
    The preceding investigation was done, by me, for my job(Non realated to the fd) in order to better facilitate the recovery of our collateral. It was also conducted in many fashions and combination of ways in order for me to rule out and errors on my behalf! It just proved one thingÖ THE SYSTEM DOES IN FACT HAVE FLAWS.

ADDITIONAL
    I contacted MANY US fire Departments and inquired to there CORI Requirments and Regulations. In this I got the name of who is the governing body, for there CORIs and how they are conducted. This gave me two things, information on how that state handles there CORI requests and that those FDs are to LOOSE LIPED with information. I then took what info I got from those FDs and got in touch with the governing agencies to inquire into how they do things.

See there is a major defect in the system now a days. It is possible to attain public/semi sensitive information and use it to my advantage. Now being as devious as I can be, comes with being in the recovery field, I could then take that information and work wonders with that. I could be a convicted arsonist, on parole and go to Colorado to get a job as a firefighter and set fires and NOT EVAN BE LOOKED AT.

The average lay person, might not know this, but some do.. The first Three of your social security tell where you were born. So if Some were to goto COLO and apply for a position with the fd, with a 023 prefix(Predominantly MASS) and the officer, or the chief new that, he would atomaticly know they were not born in COLO, but some donít evan look at that. Small Depts, call or vollie run em thru the PD computer and thatís almost a given, cause the cops all leqarn **** like this in PO 101, but if hes stupid THAN theres the whole. But larger depts. Use the State CORI boards or Governing agencies to run em.

Just a tad biot for you to know, maybe pass on and inform your chief, depouty or HR dept..

Didnt you retire?
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

He QUIT

(like so many others who get all ****y and then decide to take their toys and go home ...... but like a bad rash they keep coming back)

There's a difference between quitting and retiring.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Default You say potayto I say PO-TA-TO

I am resigning my mbembership to these fourms for the lack of sac you guys possess and they ammount of crying(THAT CONTINUES FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME) over the dumbest ****.. You all want to get into dick measuring contests... I refuse to be part of that... Rescuepimp 2006

You decide.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Ok, the wording says "retire".......... the attitude, reasoning and logic say "quit".

How's that? We are both right
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Default Ok... You won me over

Well actually it says "resigning"... So I guess he in essence he did quit. Thank goodness firehouse.com is not like the real world where you can't just quit and then come back. God Bless the internet.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

MIKEY, did you forget how to propery quote his post? For all I know you just made that up.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Thread Information