Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default looking for classes

I am looking for the intro to firefighting class being offered in missouri....if you department is offering this class please e-mail me with dates and locations...

Quote Originally Posted by ralphlucas
    I am looking for the intro to firefighting class being offered in missouri....if you department is offering this class please e-mail me with dates and locations...
    Later this year mine will be doing FF 1 and 2 but no dates are set yet.

PKFPD
    IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ralphlucas
    What area are you lookin for a class in? There are several classes all over the state each year.

Forum Member

hey man where are you from any other details about the classes?

I'm in Iron county south of St. Louis, the dates still are not exact yet but they are looking at sometime in August as a start date.

PKFPD
    IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Forum Member

I was down in your part of the woods in Iron County yesterday PKFD, scouting out some turkeys for the upcomming turkey season. Just wanted to say it is really nice down there. Good every once in a while to get away from the city up here!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default classes

I am in wayne county, and am on the CHAONIA VOLUTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT. We are looking to get few of our guys trained so please let me know when these classes will be as at least 1 ( me ) will be there to represent our department.

Hey Jeep, next time your down my way shoot me a PM, maybe I can help ya find them little suckers.

Ralph, will do. Some of the guys are looking into getting a rescue diver course ran down in our neck of the woods too if your interested. There are 3 levels to that cert. Open Water diver, Advanced Open water and Rescue Diver.

PKFPD
    IACOJ and proud of it

MembersZone Subscriber

most definatley as I live on lake wapppapello, the diver rescue would be great to have.

Thread Information