Thread: got the call

Forum Member

Talking got the call

Hello everyone:

I would just like everyone to know that I received my conditional offer of employment today. Captain Bob is right..."luck comes to the prepared." Badge # 2,369 for his program.

I used captain bobs program for about 6 months. I watched the DVD and listened to the CD's often to stay fresh. This was the 7 test that I have taken and my first oral board! I have been testing for only about 1 year.

For all of you out there that question Captain Bobs credentials, his program really does work! I am proof. I am not a paramedic and I do not have FF1 or FF2. So it really comes down to how you present yourself in that 30 minute interview. Sell yourself!

I owe Captain Bob and Rob my gratitude towards their encouragement and motivation to help people get hired.

For those of you who are still trying to get hired, DONT GIVE UP!

stay safe

Forum Member

Capt. bob is this you trying to save your program that is in question? If not then all I can tell the kid who got the job was congrats and throw away the tapes cuz the brothers in the house will wanna and will get to know the real you. Not the guy Capt. bob wants you to be.

Forum Member

Firefox, don't listen to this negative downer, CONGRATS!! Good Luck on long career. And Stay Safe.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Truckie42
    Firefox, don't listen to this negative downer, CONGRATS!! Good Luck on long career. And Stay Safe.

Boy either your slow mentally or you dont know how to read. I said congrats and gave him some advice. You know what firefox I take that back then. Maybe you dont deserve congrats maybe capt. bob does. Afterall if it were not for him and his video you would not have gotten the job. NO way would a dept. want to hire you cuz maybe they liked what they saw in you. They hired you cuz they seen a little Capt. bob in you. If you go on relying on people to help you get by like truckie42 does then your in for a long career. congrats Capt. bob for getting firefox his job.

Hey truckie42 maybe you should get Capt. bobs tapes. After reading some of your other posts its seems to me you could use them.
    Last edited by kingofdahill; 03-23-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Forum Member

Default didnt mean to start and argument

I want to thank both of you for the words of encouragement.

Look...I used captain bobs program to fine tune my approach to getting hired by a FD. I am not saying that if I did not use his program, I would never be hired. I am just saying that he sped up the process for me like he has done with thousands of other candidates and most likely thousands more in the future. Capt. Bob does not change the person that you are or make you look like someone you are not.

Captain Bob simply is happy to help people get badges. He has dedicated his life to helping people make their dreams become a reality. I really dont see what is wrong with that. If you disagree with captain bobs tapes....simply dont listen to them or buy them! I am sure he wont be offended.

It was a small price to pay for his program for a rewarding career.

R.I.P K.Apuzzio 4/11/06

Congrats firefox. One of the best traits of a firefighter is recogniizing that you can't do everything on your own and you've taken the initiative by using resources at your disposal, preparing thoroughly, and doing what needs to be done to get a badge. Best of luck to you.
    -wpw

Thread Information