Hi There,

This is my first post to the forum.

I operate the Emergency Management Academy of New Zealand.

www.emanz.ac.nz

We are about to advertise for a National Manager - Response Programmes soon. I was thinking about advertising the job on here, as it could well suit a Technical Rescue Instructor who is thinking about a lifestyle change to someone like New Zealand. Its not a big paying job, it would provide some very interesting opportunities, including tech rescue training as well as more traditional emergency management training functions.

Would suit someone who has been there, done that, got the t-shirt and wants to take a break for few years even taking up a management role, though with lots of option to instruct their areas of expertise. Ideally someone with a USAR background, or at least instructor or NFPA tech in rope, structural collapse, swiftwater and con space.

Keen to know if there would be an interest and whether this website (ie vacancies) would be the best place to advertise.

This may generate too much interest, so please reply via this forum only as if we do choose to seek a US based instructor we will duly put up the information/application packs.

Regards

Steve Glassey
Chief Executive
EMANZ Ltd
New Zealand