Forum Member

Talking t-shirt/hats for patches

I sending a call for help around the world. I am from the Stirling Emergency Services Dept. in Stirling, AB, Canada. We are a small dept. and this is why I need your help. I am in charge of collecting donations for our Firefighter Appreciation Night and this year I am trying to collect things from depts. around the world(ie. hats or shirts). If anyone can help me with a donation I would appreciate it. I could even trade patches for them. If you are unable to help, but have e-mail contact info for me to use that would be useful too. Thank you.

Tina Edwards
    Stirling Emergency Services

MembersZone Subscriber

Default I Have shirts

I am from Lime Springs Iowa and I may be able to get you a shirt. I would really like a patch if i could that would be great. E-mail is fratzke5@yahoo.com and i will see what i can do to help you.

luke f

Forum Member

Hello, I am a firefighter from Minnesota, but I am in Iraq right now on a military base as a firefighter. I can get you patches from both Camp Bucca and my home town fire department. Email me a address firefighter_218546@yahoo.com Plus if you could I would appreciate a patch from your department.. Thanks, Bruce

Forum Member

Bruce,

I tried e-mailing you, but for some reason it won't go through. Any way, I would really appreciate a shirt and would love to send you a patch. Please contact me at tinaedwards2003@yahoo.ca and I'll give you any info you want.

Tina

Thread Information