Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default dissaray on apparatus forum

The apparatus forum has been for years and continues to be a bulleying den of cutthroats that have amassed an enormous pile of 1000s of grief-stricken posts of sarcasm, insults, put-downs, grief, and outrite rudeness. The perpetrators identify themselves as career "professional" teachers, officers, what have you. They blow people off with a series of buzzwords, ie. moron, , drivel, childish, stupid, foolish and like insulting words. They act as if the forum belongs to them and they have established their own rules which they enforce on others by intimidation but violate with impunity. They illegally and carelessly publish people's real names and locations compromizing security as a vindictive response to being put in their places verbally and search out data on unrelated fori and illegally copy data from these written by a poster on the Firehouse forum to try and dicredit them. There exists zero evidence of any webteam . All reports to moderators have been in vain. These neo-nazi-fascists are bulleys that exalt themselves frequently touting their "credentials". If a new poster appears they demand credentials. If somebody doesn't meet their specs they are humiliated away. Read the 1000s of posts by Fyred Up and Gonzo and many others and it is apparent that Firehouse forums are pirated by these corrupt individuals from nowhere who are nobody and have moved in and comandeered these fori to boost their self importance. What has happened is pitiable. The forum is corrupted and should be deleted and these perpetrators removed and permanently banned in view of the harm they have caused.
    Many many samples will follow from the archives of these nasty people to illustrate all allegations from above.
    Last edited by apparatusfan; 04-08-2006 at 07:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Forum Member

Guess you need some thicker skin.
    The day Capt Gonzo gets banned will be the day that the webteam has to go
    into permanate hiding. Sit back and read some of his posts with an open mind. You just might learn something.

Forum Member

Default sacred cow?

Is your Capt a sacred cow? He has broken every rule posted by the Firehouse forum. Same with all of the other self-centered gurus. They own the forum. Make their own rules and enforce them. You are sympathetic to such. I dont need Gonzo to learn anything. He has clearly violated the stated rules of the forum repeatedly in his 1000s of posts as have the others. If this forum is to be one of integrity it must uphold its own constitution, otherwise it has created the frankenstein itself that exists. If that is so then that is so

Quote Originally Posted by Dashman
    Guess you need some thicker skin.
    The day Capt Gonzo gets banned will be the day that the webteam has to go
    into permanate hiding. Sit back and read some of his posts with an open mind. You just might learn something.

Forum Member

jake2415
    Forum Member

[Default] Zzzzzzz
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ........Is this jackass still talking? My god, whatever waterhead made you *** Chief should be shot! Please for the sake of the rest of put helmet back on back away from the typey thingy and get back on the short bus! My God I have never heard such stupid blah blah, seriously though if you want this to end we must all just ignore this moron, please! I would ask the original poster to repost this and get some decent answers. I for one, as some may know, am partial to E-One and they make a great program truck. Check them out on E-One's website under Tradition. Oh, and please, oh please don't turn this into a E-One bash, I simply stated my opinion!
    [jake2415 is offline] [Report Bad Post] [Reply With Quote]

Forum Member

Default sampling

above is a sample of what i have discussed in my original post. this one was by jake. he is not frequent. but notice how he feels. its HIS forum. nobody else permitted. so who behaves like a little kid? dont touch that toy coz its mine! u decide!!

Forum Member

[Default] who gives u the right?
    who gives you the right to insult a fellow forum member?
    Are you better ?
    You are merely a forum member nothing more.
    Where do you come off saying something is ridiculous?
    Have you read the forum rules or dont you care?
    YOUR CHASTIZEMENT IS WORTHLESS IF YOU BYPASS FORUM RULES OF CONDUCT AND RESORT TO INSULTS
    This you have done
    If something is wrong then either speak in a civil manner or speak not at all and scroll down or hit ignore>
    The last remark is uncalled for AND IS A STRONG INDICATOR OF YOUR FEELING OF SUPERIOROITY
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?
    Your education?
    Your occupation?
    Where do you derive forum authority to speak with such utter contempt to forum members?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by neiowa
    Rosenbauer is the current owner of several long time US companies. So what. Hundreds of US companies own subsidaries around the world. Most US compaines of any size/competancy export. The US economy is doing quite nicely thank you, unemployment is under 5% and the economy and tax receipts are growing at a strong pace. The rest of your post is ridiculous meaningless nonsense.

Children should be seen, not heard. Keep going to English class. Perhaps stay away in govenment and history class as well. Be certain to sign up for economics when you're old enough.

Forum Member

gent from iowa feels like hes got it all together so hes telling me i need some education in his last paragraph. probleme is on a forum there needs to be some consideration. hes just a member. he acts like he owns it. doesnt want to be bothered with my posts. so scroll past ignore etc. nope. my forum i want u out. where are the moderators?????
    they are allowing these monsters to thrive on here and bulley people with serpentine forked tongues dripping with venom.

Forum Member

Default a guru who speaks from both sides of the mouth.....

sadly the endless archive of the perpetrators of insult putdown reviling on apparatus forum are not able to obliterate shred burry dissolve in acid the atrocities of verbal abuse they have engaged in for years upon end. The moderators have given them license to do so without any sanction. i find this disturbing. here is a mere SAMPLING of a guru of theres with some commentary i added :
    ============================== ==============================
    Replies: 158
    Members "picking and choosing" calls
    Views: 3,931
    Posted By FyredUp
    You need to grow up. On my career FD if you show..
    sample of fyred up at his best....telling someone to grow up...a buzword on firehouse forums

It's pretty simple really. I have 28 plus years in the fire service. I have an Associate Degree in Fire Science I have certs like crazy. But that paper is not the end all do all for anyone. The...
    notice the humility and modesty of fyred up
    too bad they dont offer any courses in being compassionate kind and civil

man I have known some ate up people in my...

man I have known some ate up people in my life...but none as ate up as you. Chill baby before you pop a blood vessel.

FyredUp
    here again we see our benevolent friend verbally abusing people on this forum with impunity

At least you are good for comedic value. FyredUp

At least you are good for comedic value.

FyredUp
    lest we think his sarcasm was new on me he has had to dust off his one liners that he uses on hapless victims

STATION2...

Holy cow!! Roadhouse? Wow is that an obscure reference. My guess is Firefighter807 has only seen Backdraft and Ladder 49 and reruns of Emergency and Code Red and well you get the...
    im the bad biased racist ...here we find old fyred up making private charitable remarks about another persons "education" in fire matters

A fine attempt by a troll to stir the pot enough to try to cause a firefighter / cop war.

Too bad the post is so damn stupid as to be childish.

Fyredup
    here we see troll and childish; 2 more favorites in the arsenal of insults of the goon squad

Thanks for finally being honest. Although frankly it proves what a worthless waste of good breathable air you are.

People come here to exchange ideas, and occasionally battle over topics that we...
    here again we see the blatant abuse by a fire officer on this forum of the rules of civility
    you would hope a civil servant would have some control
    not this egocentric pompous fool

You sir are a joke who has zero credibility here.

FyredUp
    now hes desparate so he reaches in and pulls out the no credibility diversionary tactic that he pulled on me and 100s of others

God, could you possibly be any bigger of a pompous ***? No, on second thought probably not. Wannabes? Grownups? Is this the best you a "Seasoned 10 year veteran" (your words not mine by the way)...

if your not already sick you will be as you see the venom spew out of this 35 year veteran of the fire service. just look at his nastiness. how dare he come on here and counsel anybody with his list of offenses against humanity

Posted By FyredUp
    Face it, I am not the only one who has called you...

Face it, I am not the only one who has called you out. I am not the only one who has asked if you are a firefighter. Until you answer that you are nothing but a TROLL whose only interest is to stir...

yet another kindly remark by our fire instuctor...shame...no conscience...no respect...just self-importance

Posted By FyredUp
    E5E5E5... No, I will not post my local number. ...

E5E5E5...

No, I will not post my local number. Others have identified themselves here and had people on here, supposed Brothers, rat them out to their Chiefs. Don't believe me? Ask any long time...

in violation of forum rules my name and location were published here compromising my privacy but the brothers........well it speaks for itself

Posted By FyredUp
    HEY RUBBER... Finally the truth comes out amidst...

HEY RUBBER...

Finally the truth comes out amidst all the nonsense you spread. You admitted you are nothing but a troll. Unlike the many who come here to teach and learn you come to accomplish...
    Posted By FyredUp
    Hey Rubber!! Like my Brother from the FDNY...

Hey Rubber!!

Like my Brother from the FDNY says....BMA

Nice job taking it out of context. I commented about your incessant need to comment...even when you have NOTHING to offer.

FyredUp
    Posted By FyredUp
    Trolljan... This post explains you to me...

Trolljan...

This post explains you to me clearly. You are just an argumnetative type of person that justs likes to see themselves posting. If you spent half as much time trying to learn from...
    Posted By FyredUp
    So Trojan... Are you a Podiatrist or a grave...

So Trojan...

Are you a Podiatrist or a grave digger in your "REAL" job? I figure it has to be one or the other since you have your foot in your mouth or keep digging yourself in deeper every time...
    Posted By FyredUp
    mike.... Thanks for keeping this civil....I...

mike....

Thanks for keeping this civil....I always appreciate listening to someone whose idea of help is insulting you and telling you how incompetent you are.

Yepper....its all so easy.

I...

huh...look whose talking about civility and incompetence

Posted By FyredUp
    MVFD81... There is a major difference between...

MVFD81...

There is a major difference between youthful stupidity and the possible defamation of your fire department by your incredibly stupid and childish behavior.

Whether you can comprehend it...

this guy really thinks hes somebody on this forum dont he?

Posted By FyredUp
    firefighter289... I have to tell you this, at...

firefighter289...

I have to tell you this, at the point of my intervention on this incident whether he was an illegal alien or not is really not my concern. My care of him is my concern. As far as...

blatant hypocrisy...he accuses me of being an illegal alien but doesnt care if this guy here is

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    This may be one of the only places on the planet where being called one of those F**K's may be considered a compliment.

May I be among the first to raise a hearty salute to our Commander General George *********.

The few, the demented, the F**K's

FyredUp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just a dab of vulgarity to reassure how macho he is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    jerry...

This is a public board and if you post on a public board anyone can read it and anyone can and will post a comment. Unfortunately for you you have discovered that the majority here doesn't want to listen to your mindless, continual diatribe on how all of 9/11 is a super secret governement conspiracy. If you are a firefighter, and I sincerely doubt that you are, you most certainly are not a Brother. A Brother would know better than to come into this arena and re-open wounds from those that were there and those that lost friends and family.

I find your inability to let it go completely insensitive and self serving. There are numerous other forums that thrive on the lunatic fringe anti-government conspiracy nonsense. Please go there. But wait, shouldn't the government have found all of you people and mysteriously made you all disappear in some highly suspevt but slightly believable tragic accident? Or are you in on it? Hmmmm...

By the way, attacking a fire department's apparatus shows a real sign of both maturity and defensibility of your point. Reminded me of the kind of arguments we used to have on the playground. If you were getting slammed in the argument and ran out of stuff to say you would say something like "Oh yeah? Well you mom wears army boots."

And just so you know I will comment on any thing you say here any time I want. That is called freedom of speech. Read the constitution instead of the crap you do read.

FyredUp
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    freedom of speech? constitution/ for him only. he doesnt care about anybody else. proof. look at how many people he has intimidated insulted brutalized told to get lost and then he says he has a RIGHT to be here and to SAY whatever because of freedom of speech but only his freedom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By FyredUp
    mojofarian I am Italian. I find your...

mojofarian

I am Italian. I find your comment above insulting and further proves your total ignorance of the world today.

Turn off the TV and the DVD player and open your ears and shut your...
    so now we find out where he gets his fasiscm from

Posted By FyredUp
    You know..... What I HATE!!!!! People that...

You know.....

What I HATE!!!!!

People that think they are so egotistical that they need to do assinine crap like a lot of spaces and periods to make the drivel that they spew seem more...
    my my arent we just a bit snooty calling everybodys contributions mere drivel? and hate? i thought i am the only one on here that hates ...apparently not....

Posted By FyredUp
    scfire... Thanks for proving my point. What was...

scfire...

Thanks for proving my point. What was gained by your pointing out my spelling error? Nothing except a feeble attempt by you to show superiority. You sir are a flatulent *****. Once you...
    and the forum says u will be banned if u insult people...hey moderator...this dude has posted hundreds of insults...why are you giving him a free licence to break the rules with impunity for years? Is this a public forum or a firefighter all male club?

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    Hey wannabe...

You have proven 3 things to all of us here.

1) You don't care to listen to anyone.

2) You are rude and obnoxious. In both the way you choose to post, all caps, and your inability to debate your viewpoint in a civil manner.

3) Since you are a wannabeaemt, you are more than likely nothing more than a kid who likes to see his meanderings posted on the internet.

As for me, and I believe several others on this forum, I am done responding to you because I have far better things to do with my time than waste it on the likes of you.

FyredUp
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We all want to encourage kids to do well for their future. Thisgent above, self-proclaimed "instructor" calls this youth "rude" after you have seen his hypocritical endless rudeness and blows the kid off. Is that the kind of instructor you want teaching fir professionals? NOT
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    Acklan...

Wow!! Thank you for your insiteful psychlogical analysis of the entire meaning of my exsistence. It is amazing to me how you can sit in your city half the country away and pass judgement on a person you have never met. You talked about me attacking you...but you refuse to answer directly any question I have asked and choose to attack my committment to my job and city I protect, my ability to be a good Union member, call me a hypocrite and whatever other slanderous drivel you can make up. I am eternally grateful that I am half a country away from you and do not have to serve with such a closed minded, your way or no way person. I am now of no doubt why your fire department has an attitude problem.
    our "friend" has no qualms about tangling with other fire professionals. Must be nice that buffs, kids, women and anybody else is on his "hit" list.I am wondering if he may need some professional care. Do firemen get that for free?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    I would really love for someone to explain to me why the web team is allowing people labeled as guest the ability to post. The majority of those people have done nothing but agitate and have added little or nothing of balue to these forums.

AS for career1962...

It is guys like that that really shine a bright light on the career firefighter. His message while not really clear is an obvipus attack on volunteer firefighters. I wush guys like this would go back to just hitting their heads against the wall...it would be so much more productive.

FyredUp
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Was kinda wondering why the webteam hasnt stopped this guy above coz hes broken every rule in the book: to wit:

Firehouse.com Forums Note: Any posts which abuse, threaten, harass or inappropriately post personal information about other members or individuals; include commercial messages, links to inappropriate content; or otherwise include any objectionable content, your Firehouse.com account may be terminated without warning. We do not monitor all posts and rely on user feedback to report these instances. Do not post private information that you do not want made available publicly, including your name and department, and never assume you are completely anonymous. We reserve the right to remove any user, for any reason, at any time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    BVFD...

Okay so you are not Pierce saleman....then why the almost demented desire to force your Pierce fetish on everyone else?

I can't help but wonder if you are nothing more than a teenaged explorer and really just plain don't know any better.

FyredUp
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems like our 25 year veteran "instructor" hates teenagers.

FyredUp
    Forum Member

[Default]
    TrojanHorse....

The hole you dig for yourself just keeps getting deeper....

[QUOTE] The next thing they would have difficulty with is chiefs and officers who aren't really qualified for the positions. Very honestly, many of these folks are a bit on the stupid side. It is hard to get people to do these jobs. All of the intelligent people have jobs and can't devote the time to the function.

I'll bet you are a real joy to have around the firehouse. No one in a command position there is good enough. It must be terrific to be so superior, well at least in Mudville!!

And try this on, how about working in a department with no written SOPs? The volunteer service lacks structure to say the least. Imaginbe being on the end of the hose line and wondering if the pump operator knows what he is doing? I'm sure that doesn't happen in FDNY. In FDNY you show up for your shift, get your assignment, and you know what you will be doing all day long. Imagine showing up to the astatin with no assignments. Try this, first guy to the truck drives it. Second guy will be the OIC. Third and forth guys will be packing up. And hopefully, all have enough cross training to do every job.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] Oh Boy!!! You didn't really mean "a volly who doesn't understand rules, regs and the possibility of losing your job." did you?

Ummm....how do you understand rules, and regs or SOG's when you say you don't have any.

Just becasue you volunteer doesn't mean you don't care about rules and regs. However, the possibility of losing that pay check takes on a different perspective.[QUOTE]

I guess your comprehension skills are down today. I have clearly stated that I am also a volly FF. The big difference is my volly FD has written SOG's and By-Laws. So which one of understands and care about rules and regs? By the way, I helped write ours instead of ****ing and moaning about not having any on an international bulletin board.

Watching you self destruct on multiple topics is becoming quite entertaining...

FyredUp

some nice rhetoric from a compassionate teacher

Posted By FyredUp
    Career1962... And your mindless blather...

Career1962...

And your mindless blather parroting nonsense that even you know is nonsense has enlightened how many people?

Unless you are the owners of this website...pardon my bluntness, but...
    tell me when you have had enough

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I made a poor call when i posted here. i spoke my mind. I realized that deeply rooted career posters were oirating this place after 1000s of posts and a style developed over years of intimidation insult and the like. The moderators do not exist. All rules are violated with impunity. i have recanted. I no longer hold that a non-USA concern should not be given equal access to market share of fire apparatus.

The above expose is a sampling of the double standard practiced here. If anybody else wants we will deal with them. I picked this character because he was the loudest critic yet his bagage piled up quite high. There are others. Sad that these men will risk life and limb yet they have warped personas. Maybe they are justified. Possibly that is what it takes to do the work they do and take the risks they take. If that is true and i do not know if it is, then I must accept them as such.
    Well, its late , so i will retire. My best to Pierce and Rosenbauer.
    Last edited by apparatusfan; 04-08-2006 at 08:49 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Dude you are just spinning your wheels. I agree this place needs a ton more moderating, but how do you expect them to do it when they can't even fix the simple problem with profiles, let alone give an honest answer.

Forum Member

Default one honest man

Quote Originally Posted by ducken
    Dude you are just spinning your wheels. I agree this place needs a ton more moderating, but how do you expect them to do it when they can't even fix the simple problem with profiles, let alone give an honest answer.
    u r 1 honest person among 1000s

at least u admit there r issues

maybe they cants fix it

i simply stated the obvious coz i was a victim of the bs

and i wasnt gonna take sitting down

i drew attention to it exposed the culprits for all the world literally to see the guilt hypocricy and reprehensibilty

what happens now is a divine matter not a firehouse one

thx for being open and honest and my best to u

MembersZone Subscriber

I think the biggest problem I can see with your complaint is that there appears to be only 1 moderator. They need to add moderators and most MB I belong to have several that have show thier worth and being level headed through thier posts. At any give time there are over 300 + viewing this MB and the majority of the time I have been on webteam is not on. And on a MB this size with almost all having domant personalities, you need to have ppl here that can nip the stupid stuff in the bud, before we have over 100 posts in threads like vollies are not real firefighters. It is a shame too caus this MB could be light years better then it is now with just some moderation to bring some sanity to the chaos.

And I just looked to see if webteam was on and they are not and thier last activity was 4-5-06 You can't maintain controll when you dont show up for 3-4 days.
    Last edited by ducken; 04-09-2006 at 09:29 AM.

Forum Member

thx for the incite
    all moderate myself
    with a big pike pole
    haha

Ducken....

Apparatusfan isn't worth your time defending.

Apparatusfan

Need Kleenex?

Wahh wahh wahh!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    Ducken....

Apparatusfan isn't worth your time defending.

Apparatusfan

Need Kleenex?

Wahh wahh wahh!
    Oh I am not defending anyone, I just think this site could use an injection of some level headed people to moderate this site to make it better for everyone. Not saying Webteam is not lvl headed but there is just too much here for 1 person.

Quote Originally Posted by ducken
    Oh I am not defending anyone, I just think this site could use an injection of some level headed people to moderate this site to make it better for everyone. Not saying Webteam is not lvl headed but there is just too much here for 1 person.
    The webteam is made up of a group of people. I have chatted with a few of them and I can assure you that they are levbel headed.

I believe they work the basic 9 to 5 workday and have coverage on weekends by part time staff. With so many posts and threads, they cannot be expected to monitor each and every poster or subject.

They have taken care of the "problem children" before. In a way, it's also up to us to police ourselves and report those causing problems.

Apparatusfan has 80 something posts on these forums, the vast majority of them are nonsense. He has his own double standards and decries anyone who takes him on on a point/counterpoint basis. He cannot be taken seriously.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Administrator

Apparatusfan

Please report posts like everyone else does when you see a post that is a problem. There is not too much to handle when users follow the rules, and if there are problems, report posts immediately.

All users in that post in question are being dealt with, ALL USERS are reminded that engaging in personal attacks -- EVEN in retaliation for other personal attacks on you -- ARE ALL TREATED the same!

Thread closed.
    Last edited by WebTeam; 04-09-2006 at 04:11 PM.

Thread Information