Forum Member
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Forum Member

Very nice.

Some day I will own a house and get me a full set of tools. Just might need one of them.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Talking

Brother Sharkie.. you have it all wrong...

You don't own the home.. the home owns you!

Just when you think you have the right tools... you find out that you don't and make another trip to Lowe's or Home Depot.. then you see other things....you have on you need to have and nice to have list...

I tell you.. owning a home is like being addicted to crack!
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 04-22-2006 at 01:22 AM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Got that right !!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    Brother Sharkie.. you have it all wrong...

You don't own the home.. the home owns you!

Just when you think you have the right tools... you find out that you don't and make another trip to Lowe's or Home Depot.. then you see other things....you have on you need to have and nice to have list...

I tell you.. owning a home is like being addicted to crack!
    Capt;
    Ya got that right!! I'm in SC, and still have my house in Florida.. You want it? )

Some people may not like apartment living, but at this point in my life it's a blessing... if somethings broke. Pick-up phone, Hey it's broke come fix it, and they do. The only tool I need is a phone )
    Take Care & be SAFE
    Bert

Forum Member

That is a habit I will take Cap. I have been itching for a house for years and I am done school in 4 months, staying around here for another 16 months after that, then relocating.

I want a damned house. I have the house of my dreams in my head. As for tools, hand tools from Craftsman at Sears. Power tools, well we'll see what is out when I get to that point.

I need the house first. I told the Mrs. that when we buy a house, we add on an additional $4,000 for my trip to Sears for hand tools. I figure shoot high and I can cover my bases.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

that was a funny video
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Thread Information