Iranfromthezoo

Default Nashville FF's and anyone else in the surrounding area

Hey guys I didn't know where to post so I figured just post in the general forum..sorry if this is the wrong place...

But this summer I will be going to Nashville as a graphic design intern at LifeWay. I was just wondering if there would be any problem with me coming to one of the Nashville Firehouses and just hanging out. I know a stupid question but I really dont want to abandon FFing while I'm there but also don't want to just show up unexpectedly....

thanks so much
    cato36

also do you guys know anything about LifeWay? If so what do you think about it?

Forum Member

You will need to go to one of the firehouses in Nashville(whichever one is closest to you) and talk to the captain. They will have to go thru a district cheif and get the ok. That is only for riding though, you cannot do ANYTHING while riding. The only way that you can participate is to get hired, which in it self is almost impossible in Nashville. Don't know a whole lot about Lifeway, other than it is a Christian book company.

Ben

Forum Member

I think Franklin might have a ride-along program, too. Not sure...I could ask a friend.

Iranfromthezoo

I didn't really wanted to do a ride along per se, but more so just wanted to go bye and hang out with the guys and get to know some and see how they did things like in training's...I know it sounds really stupid but it just my desire to kind of hang out with them...not annoy but to just be able to have a friendship with the guys. I dont want to be a insurance liability or someone filling a seat. I feel I would be wasting their time then if I rode. I know I would probably be doing the same if I went and hung out with them....but anyways thanks for the replies guys.

Thanks,
    Cato 36

Thread Information