Permanently Removed

Default Guys- I wish I would have listened long ago...

Sex, love, marriage, divorce, dating, child support, allimony and "guy friends"...This guy has it nailed. His show is bold, but he is giving advice I wish my Dad gave me long ago.

If you havent tuned him in yet, or heard his free show online, you need to listen to what this experienced man has to say- Tom Leykis.

www.blowmeuptom.com

Or just run his name through a search engine.

I admit- dating, dining, the boyfriend/girlfriend seen has changed over the years, but has anyone been there to give you some direction? Sometimes? Maybe? Just check out his show or the past sessions. Tom Leykis is the Professor and Leykis 101 is the program. Trust me.

PS- PM me for the "Leykis 101" notes.
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 05-09-2006 at 11:05 PM.

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Bou, you already told us about this guy. You getting forgetful in your old age? hehehehehe

Or did your new avatar on the crusty site cause you to lose it?
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Permanently Removed

Calg- to be honest, I was listening to him the other day, and the relationship advice he was given was so on target and insightful...I had to share again. I wish more single men out there got some of his information and opinions.

It took me years of dating BS, lots of dates, dinners and money before I got the "101" about the issues.

This space for rent
    Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

I was hoping the end of this thread topic would say......."and bought a traditional leather helmet."
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Default oh oh

NYSmokey I thought you were going to say helmet rubber.

This space for rent

lvwrench,

Leave it to a guy from Las Vegas to mention that!
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Talking sin city

NYSmokey: It is not just sin city anymore but also sick city and the dust from the test site and all the things at area 51 that blow into here do strange things to everyones minds that live here. That along with the fact I turn 60 this year and I am going into my second perverse childhood.

This space for rent

lvwrench,

Hey stay safe. Wear your raincoat
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Talking once more

NYSmokey: I remember that when issued those raincoats in the military we used them to keep things dry other than what they were intended for and that is probbaly why most of us had to stand on the green line at the dispensary.

This space for rent

Default This is my rifle this is my gun one is for fighting.......

LOL. This character knew how to give advice
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Permanently Removed

SERIOUS NOTE- The show isnt just for men as well. Its for both men and women.

I used to live in Vegas. I miss it some....Lots of chickas out there...along with the games, gold digging, etc.

"Hello Tom....How are you doing?"

Do you care?
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 05-11-2006 at 09:31 PM.

This space for rent

Bou,

Can't get the audio from the website. Maybe I'm missing some Left Coaster software Seriously, my Internet Explorer keeps bombing out when I try to listen. Next time I'm buying a Mac!
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Permanently Removed

editted- See update below.
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 05-30-2006 at 07:33 PM.

This space for rent

Followed those directions the first time but it keeps giving me an error message and kicking me out! I got as far as the woman's voice in the opening advertisement and then got da boot
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Permanently Removed

Last edited by CALFFBOU; 05-31-2006 at 02:26 AM.

Permanently Removed

UPDATED- You can still listen to the show LIVE. And the Leykis 101 Rules are here-

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/leykis-or...&page=1#Item_0

A sample-

Leykis 101 Rules

Leykis 101 is a doctrine developed and promulgated by US radio personality Tom Leykis designed to teach male listeners how to achieve the most sex within the least amount of time, effort and money. Followers are called "Leykis 101 Students", and Leykis is "The Professor." Though only men are true Leykis "students," women are encouraged to listen to learn how men behave and think. Leykis' 101 class is currently held on The Tom Leykis Show on Thursdays.

$40.00 Spending Limits

Leykis 101 students are cautioned against spending more than $40 on a date. The reasoning behind this is Leykis' opinion that more money spent during a date will not necessarily lead to a better chance of sex, contrary to the belief of most 'uninformed' men. If the person a student is dating does not want sex by the third date, a Leykis 101 student is instructed to "dump that bitch". Leykis asserts, as a matter of convenience to his students, that if a woman doesn't have sex with them by their third date, it means she has no intention of ever doing so.

If you have to go on several dates before reaching your goal, this can make girls very expensive. How do you do this? There's several ways to cut costs. If you are going out to dinner, eat first. Then at dinner, just order a salad or bowl of soup. What girl is going to eat more than the guy, especially if it's the first dates? Does she want to look like a little piggy in front of him?

3 Dates Rule

This one can be the hardest to follow, but abide by it. Girls know within the first 5 minutes how far they will go with you, and will probably do so at the earliest possible time. If you've been crossed off the "I'll sleep with him" list, it's very very difficult, and time consuming to get back on it.

Your time is better spent chasing new prospects. If you're on the list, you can still screw it up by being a jackass. If nothing's happened in 3 dates, it's time to move on. The chances of you sleeping with her by now is very low. The only time you should see her again is if there is guaranteed sex. Continuing to pursue her will just cost you more money and waste more of your time.

No Means No
    Regardless of the situation, when a woman says NO, stop whatever you are doing or about to do and get out. Even if you are in the middle hot steamy sex and she says No, you stop what you're doing and get out.

* No does not mean she is playing.
    * No does not mean just this one time.
    * No does not mean she consents to sex.

U.S. laws mostly favor woman and will very rarely will it protect a man's right. Men do not have the same luxury as innocent until proven guilty. Men are tried, labeled, and accused with little discretion.

If a woman cries out rape you will not past GO, you will not collect $200.00, but you will go directly to jail. It is not worth spending the next 10 years in jail and living the rest of your life as a sex offender.

Single Mothers
    Never Date Single Mothers.

Why? You already know their stance on abortion: they won't have one. Don't risk paying vaginamony or child support. Her kids will always be #1 in her life, and do you really want to take second-place to a woman? I didn't think so. Why support another man's mistake? How do you know she's not looking for a support figure? Or someone to support her financially? Think of all that, and realize that the odds are stacked against you. She's already had one mistake. She won't go for the Hail Mary (more on that below). The last guy didn't stick around. Why should you?

This isn't to say that some of them aren't very nice, have been screwed over by ex-husbands, or would be very great mates. But if you're just looking to get laid, they are a definite off-limits. More than likely, you're hooking up with a girl who wants another try at something she messed up the first time. With the hostility of today's legal system towards men, you just don't want to take the chance.

Leykis insists that some men have been ordered by the courts to pay child support to their former wives, even though they were not the biological father of her children. This, he asserts, financially ruins the men for many years making them unable to start a new life with another woman or enjoy the money they earn.

Approaching Women in Groups
    Girls travel in packs when they're not looking to hook up. It lets the not-so-hot girls get as much attention as the real babes in the group. It's almost impossible to get one alone, much less take one home. Most likely, if you approach a girl in a pack, one will act as a "blocker," stalling you from your real girl. Chances are, when women are in a group, that someone is sober enough to tell her know, and insist that she go home with them. Just don't pay them any attention. Don't buy them drinks. Take a number, maybe, but don't pursue them.

Sex to Go
    No spooning. No cuddling. No staying over. In and Out. This might be hard, might be easy, but if you do these things you're sending her a very clear message: you're not interested in a serious relationship. A serious relationship is the only time these kind of actions are appropriate.

Serious Relationships
    he general rule is, don't have a serious long-term relationship until you're 25. If you're in a committed relationship, it says you're ready to settle down.

Get everything out of your system first: The three-ways, the one-night-stands, the fetish girls, the fantasies. Wait until you're in the 30's before you marry. You should have a well-established career by then, you'll be better prepared to afford a wife and kids. Hopefully within a steady well balanced home environment. Remember, once kids are involved there is no such thing as separation. She will always have some input into your life.

Even if you leave she can make you pay child support. Make sure you are ready to have kids and make sure both of you agree on it.

If you're under 25, you should not have a girlfriend. You should be having fun and sleeping with as many people as possible. Some men do mature at different rates. If you're ready for marriage or kids, go for it. Just remember that over 50% of marriages fail. You had better be damn sure of it, or you will be paying for it the rest of your life. Marriages where both parties are older than 25 have a much, much higher success rate.

Children raised in solid households are much less likely to be social delinquents.

Weekend Dates
    Do you want to look like a loser who has nothing better to do on weekends than wait for her to call? You should not answer calls from potential booty calls Thursday-Sunday, unless it is guaranteed poon.

* You have to make the girl believe that she has competition.
    * That your time is valuable.
    * That you have better things to do on weekends than spend time with her.
    * You are a person in demand, even though you may be at home watching T.V.

She'll may be thinking: Are you with another girl? Are you in the bars? Attending important meeting? Keep her guessing. It will intrigue her.

Humans generally want what they can't have. If you make her believe she can't have you, she'll be that much easier to bag when you "let her in." Even if you have nothing to do, let her leave a voice mail. You're busy (banging other chicks, for all she knows).

If you do call never leave a voicemail; she'll be wondering what you wanted and if you made other plans.

Remember, you're a person that is always in demand!

Forum Member

The preceeding message was brought to you by the Dr. Bou Show.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

makes good girls go bad

I am not worthy!!!
    *throws self before Bous feet*
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

MembersZone Subscriber

Another fan of Bou...

Sadly the relationship is not two-way...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Permanently Removed

Mini-Me and I are getting along ok.....for now.

Forum Member

Married with two grown kids. When I met my wife I knew she was interested in me and she knew I was interested in her.

Didn't need all these games.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Permanently Removed

scfire- I believe you. Believe me when I say I am a "no games" person.

But...After years of dating, I started to observe the current threads. Turns out, I was kinda late and learned the hard way. Both sexes have agendas, I just didnt know what the opposite sex's plan was.

My dating experiences have shown me more and more the opposite sex is on the take and sometimes looking for a "free ride". Again, that is just my experience and I am now more in tune to the games both sexes play.

Mr. Leykis has been married several times and now relays what he has learned and his experiences and failures in the field. I often sit back and say- "Yep, been there, done that. Been burned."

Its just the passing along of information. He gives the advice some of our Fathers might have missed.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU
    My dating experiences have shown me more and more the opposite sex is on the take and sometimes looking for a "free ride". Again, that is just my experience and I am now more in tune to the games both sexes play.
    When we met we both had pretty much nothing. Now she earns more than me. So I can't claim she had a "free ride" as an agenda.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Permanently Removed

Well- Most (not all) of todays women want 3 things from you, the single guy-

1. To have a child/children.
    2. To quit work and stay at home to raise said child. (This includes sitting on the couch and watching Oprah)
    3. And finally, she wants YOU to pay for it all.

Dont believe me? Just look or ask around. Or catch a Jerry Springer episode.

This space for rent

Testify my brother! Can I get an AMEN???
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Thread Information