Thread: Whats up?

Forum Member

Smile Whats up?

Hey. My name is Tony Adkins and I am a very determined firefighter. I try to excel in everything i do. I am currently seventeen years old and will turn eighteen June 30th. I have recently enlisted with the Army National Guard of Kentucky, and will be shipping for basic training August 28th. I have been into firefighting for almost three years now and it is probably the most maturing thing a young adult can do. It teaches confidence and determination to succeed. The main area I would like to go into is search and rescue. I have taken a few classes on s/r and I loved every minute of it. Thanks for reading, but I have to go, the tone just dropped. =)

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman9521
    Hey. My name is Tony Adkins and I am a very determined firefighter. I try to excel in everything i do. I am currently seventeen years old and will turn eighteen June 30th. I have recently enlisted with the Army National Guard of Kentucky, and will be shipping for basic training August 28th. I have been into firefighting for almost three years now and it is probably the most maturing thing a young adult can do. It teaches confidence and determination to succeed. The main area I would like to go into is search and rescue. I have taken a few classes on s/r and I loved every minute of it. Thanks for reading, but I have to go, the tone just dropped. =)
    Ummm...Right On...Welcome To The Site
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Thread Information