Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious Video

Forum Member

Default Hilarious Video

I think the 3 gallons of gas was a bit much but the ending is the best. lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOeoz...%20tom%20petty

Job security at its finest.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY101TRUCK
    Job security at its finest.

...Ditto...
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber

Stuff like this ****es me off. I cant stand it when all the little pyros in my school go around and pull stunts like this. Not 3 weeks ago we had some kids start a very large brush fire, in which 3 vehicles and some small outbuildings were destroyed. I've had kids in my Bio class dip their hands in Ethanol and torch their hands for "fun". They take lighters to the placemats in Chili's, tables, chairs, mailboxes, and a few years back a concession building at the baseball fields. I don't get what joy these kids get out of being complete idiots, but it seems to be the thing to do lately.

MembersZone Subscriber

haha, that is hilarious

MembersZone Subscriber

I love the house siren going off in the background...and the firefighter walking up to question the punks.

Just proof- Morons, gas and fire do not mix. You idiots could have burnt down the whole forest.

Forum Member
    Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Angry Frightening

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU
    Just proof- Morons, gas and fire do not mix. You idiots could have burnt down the whole forest.
    What is more frightening is that these fine examples , later on, will be your carers in an old peoples home-or possibly a future politician--maybe a police captain or somebody in the military with access to loads of "Boomy-bangy, lots of flame producing toys" Or with the I.Q shown hopefully they will not rise above car parking/burger flipper extrordinaire/grass mower (with honours). Why do I hear the American expression "Trailer trash" ringing in my ears?

Or do I hear "Give them a break they are only kids?"

Yeah,right

MembersZone Subscriber dmleblanc's Avatar
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

I have some serious concerns about the future of our country....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

MembersZone Subscriber britfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2andfrom
    ...Or with the I.Q shown hopefully they will not rise above car parking/burger flipper extrordinaire/grass mower (with honours). Why do I hear the American expression "Trailer trash" ringing in my ears?

I wouldn't want those two geniuses cooking a burger I was going to eat, OR parking my car...and I definitely wouldn't want them anywhere near a running lawnmower!
    ...South of the James...By Invitation Only!

Forum Member

well seems arson investigators might have a new tool for catching fire bugs myspace and youtube

I can describe those two in the following terms....

assinine, brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummys*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked*, half-witted*, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, losers*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, and witless!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

He got so much more dirt with his hands then rather using the snow shovel :0

I know there had to be a crap load of black smoke coming off that couch hahaha

they should have gotten the shopping cart also, would of made that much better.

wow..... that's bright....... and to think of the money it cost for all that GAS !

MembersZone Subscriber Shoreman22's Avatar

The only saving grace for these two nitwits is that they didn't run away, lettinfg the fire spread out of control. Could've been a lot worse...

Knuckleheads 'R Us is taking applications...
    Proud member of the IACOJ.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you....

"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Forum Member

Cannot say much for their firefighting skills I seems that in the end they were trying to deny that they had anything to do with the fire Like has been said before these are the future leaders of our country Maybe it is time to retire to a moutain top or island somewhere.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Feel free post your comments on the site. One of the morons keeps checking the site and responding back to all of us justifying their actions.

More people, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    I can describe those two in the following terms....

assinine, brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummys*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked*, half-witted*, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, losers*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, and witless!

WOW! I AM AMAZED!

Did you just come up with that off the top of your head?!?!

and yes, I will comment on youtube to the...hmmm what term to use.............imbecilic imbosiles themselves.
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment posted.

Proud Dad.

Default Now here is something think about.

I am just amazed that these 2 had enough brains between the 2 of them to even think about using the gasoline.
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w104/co50ffyetter/New%20Rescue5-1/th_Rescue51.jpg
    Yes the rigs are green. Can't lose a green fire engine in a parade, right?

Thread Information