ok im 22yo and i have a written test on june 8th and need my cpat before i take it. i just recently graduated a fire academy which required a agility test to be accepted . the test consisted of a 50ft ladder climb, timed sledge/vent prop. and then a consecutivley time portion which included a dummy drag, 150ft 2 1/2 hose pull, 50lb hose carry up 3 stories, 50lb hose hoist 3 stories, 50lb hose carry back down, and smoke ejector you had 5:54 to complete this part the rest was untimed but you only had one try to do them , 2min rest, roof ladder removal and replacement, 2min rest, 35 extension ladder hoist.. i passed that test twice acutally with time of 3:50 and 4:30. ive been hitting the gym about 4 days a week at least . i think my cardio is pretty good because ran track and long distance in high school and my first year of college. do you think i will have alot of trouble. ive been doing the stairclimber at the gym for about 20 min each day as well. any tips or comment will help me a lot
thanks-adam