Forum Member

Default Looking for Lights

Hello,

I am a volunteer firefighter in Kentucky. I am looking for someone that would be interested in trading a remote siren, speaker, and some LED light kits for a roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines. If you are interested in working out some kind of trade, please contact me at royyount@bellsouth.net.

I did not see a thread where this would go, so if it is in the wrong location....sorry.

Thanks,
    Roy

Forum Member

Eeeeeeeeek

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by royyount
    Hello,

I am a volunteer firefighter in Kentucky. I am looking for someone that would be interested in trading a remote siren, speaker, and some LED light kits for a roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines. If you are interested in working out some kind of trade, please contact me at royyount@bellsouth.net.

I did not see a thread where this would go, so if it is in the wrong location....sorry.

Thanks,
    Roy
    Let me see if I understand...

You have a round trup ticket on Southwest Airlines, presumably to anyplace in the continental US. Also, presumably, this ticket is a freebie.

You want to trade the chance to go on a vacation to any location in the US that your heart desires for a set of lights and a siren?

Is there something wrong with you?

MembersZone Subscriber

Great. THANKS, George. I just peed on myself thanks to that post. Now I have to go change my pants...

Forum Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Let me see if I understand...

You have a round trup ticket on Southwest Airlines, presumably to anyplace in the continental US. Also, presumably, this ticket is a freebie.

You want to trade the chance to go on a vacation to any location in the US that your heart desires for a set of lights and a siren?

Is there something wrong with you?
    Yep...You got it... Ha Ha. I travel all of the time, and have a few of these tickets. I know that with the rising prices, this ticket would be worth something to someone. And yea, you can go anyplace you like (as long as SW flies there) Call me crazy......

Forum Member

Wow.......lol...All I can say..
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33
    Wow.......lol...All I can say..
    and that my friends is no lie !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber

Yep...You got it... Ha Ha. I travel all of the time, and have a few of these tickets. I know that with the rising prices, this ticket would be worth something to someone. And yea, you can go anyplace you like (as long as SW flies there) Call me crazy......
    Crazy is not exactly the word Ihad in mind. The word I was thinking of begins with W and ends with hacker.

Forum Member

Crazy is not exactly the word Ihad in mind. The word I was thinking of begins with W and ends with hacker.
    .......LOL....
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Hello,

Thanks,
    Roy
    My advice for you is to sell these tickets on Ebay. Take the proceeds and buy some time with a shrink. (If you have any money left over...go ahead and buy your FF paraphernalia).
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Forum Member

Wow, you guys are being a little hard on this guy! I worked with a guy who lived on his airmiles credit card and had amassed over 100,000 air miles. He was sick of travelling and would just about trade a vacation for a good coffee on Monday morning. Here's a ff who's willing to let one of us benefit from his unwanted tickets and generosity and you're reaming him!
    Roy, if I had what you're looking for I'd take you up on it. Don't mind George, he'd tease a priest in the middle of a prayer on 9/11.

MembersZone Subscriber

Don't mind George, he'd tease a priest in the middle of a prayer on 9/11.
    That's not my track record and you know it.

If you have airmiles certificates you can throw away on junk, why not do the right thing and donate them to a child with a terminal illness? How about donating them to a serviceman who might be able to use it?

As usual, whackers of the world, unite!

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

That's not my track record and you know it.

If you have airmiles certificates you can throw away on junk, why not do the right thing and donate them to a child with a terminal illness? How about donating them to a serviceman who might be able to use it?

As usual, whackers of the world, unite!

That IS NOT your track record and most here know that. I think it may have been an extremely poor attempt at humor that many will take offense to. I may not agree with some of your ramblings, but that was uncalled for.
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Default Crazzzzzzzzzzzzy FF in KY

I am sure that you all have priced this equipment. And yes, I have donated several of my tickets to good causes. However, this time, it is my turn. I used to fly all over the country 2 or 3 times a week, so when I have time off, I like to stay home with my family. Haweater has it correct, I just thought that someone might have some extra gear and would like to fly somewhere in the US in exchange. Instead, I got the 3rd degree. Thanks a lot guys.

Have a great weekend......

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by krg1401
    That IS NOT your track record and most here know that. I think it may have been an extremely poor attempt at humor that many will take offense to. I may not agree with some of your ramblings, but that was uncalled for.
    What was uncalled for? I do not "tease" everybody. Actually, I rarely "tease" anyone. I pick on certain people who display certain traits. One of those traits I pick on are the chronically ill whacker. It was not an attempt at humor. It was 100% serious. I have been a volunteer for almost 30 years. If you do not like it, I strongly suggest you put me on your Ignore List.

If you were offended, I would take an introspective look as to why you were offended.

As they said in "Toy Story 2", "If the boot fits..."

Forum Member

What was uncalled for? I do not "tease" everybody. Actually, I rarely "tease" anyone. I pick on certain people who display certain traits. One of those traits I pick on are the chronically ill whacker. It was not an attempt at humor. It was 100% serious. I have been a volunteer for almost 30 years. If you do not like it, I strongly suggest you put me on your Ignore List.

If you were offended, I would take an introspective look as to why you were offended.

As they said in "Toy Story 2", "If the boot fits..."
    What does this have to do with my Crazy offer and lights? George, you know you want to take a trip......How does Vegas sound, how about Orlando, or LA????

Thread Information