Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Red face All Around Newbie

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say....

Thank you all for being who you are and doing what you do. Your stories of encourgement, strength, and compassion have hit home, and let's not forget the humor and blunt honesty. That's the best part. Some of the stories and advice are part of my motivation as I pursue being a Firefighter. So, what I want to say is... Coming from a civilian I appreciate you.( and hopefully as a sister one day )

I am thankful for such an awesome website. What a great learning tool.

I am studying the 4th Edition FF Training Manual, so I am brand spanking new. Eventually I will study the Aerial/Pumper Driver Apparatus Handbook. I want to be an Engineer. It Seems I have fallin' for a Firetruck. Everytime I hear it go by and that Q siren, I want to be on it. No,... driving it. lol
    Last edited by courage44; 05-29-2006 at 10:03 PM.

Forum Member

Default sweet

Awww, that was from the heart. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by courage44
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to say....

Thank you all for being who you are and doing what you do. Your stories of encourgement, strength, and compassion have hit home, and let's not forget the humor and blunt honesty. That's the best part. Some of the stories and advice are part of my motivation as I pursue being a Firefighter. So, what I want to say is... Coming from a civilian I appreciate you.( and hopefully as a sister one day )

I am thankful for such an awesome website. What a great learning tool.

I am studying the 4th Edition FF Training Manual, so I am brand spanking new. Eventually I will study the Aerial/Pumper Driver Apparatus Handbook. I want to be an Engineer. It Seems I have fallin' for a Firetruck. Everytime I hear it go by and that Q siren, I want to be on it. No,... driving it. lol
    Best of luck too yah...This site is full of lots of usefull,and some not so usefull, INFO....use it to your advantage
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Talking

Well hey Ryan! No I am not following you. LOL!!

Thread Information