MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by firenresq77
    She works at the home where his wife is...... She tried to get him to "forget" his wife and move on with his own life since his wife has forgotten him or will forget him. He got ****ed and they made up. Went out to a club and she spilled the beans about being an illegal...... That's why she didn't call for help
    Thank you 77. : )

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firetruckred
    Thank you 77. : )
    Anytime!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Lieu – NICE JOB!! Not bad for a guy who’s been getting’ nun for a while now

Looks like Sheila has already bought Tommy her “dream house” and I’m thinking Janet (along with a son for Tommy) is back in the picture for Tommy.
    Also, there might be a story line for the future with Tommy realizing how important it is for an old geezer to hang around and teach the kids a lesson or two.

Lieu – NICE JOB!! Not bad for a guy who’s been getting’ nun for a while now.

Rookie – ok – METRO-whatever, don’t ask don’t tell. Just when that cute little brunette makes it look like she’s reeled the boy in – he starts talking about making his hair soft and smelling nice.

Franco and Sean – both maturing, hope they don’t forget how to have a little fun.

Forum Member

"The nun national guard"..LOLOLOL...that line made me shoot Pepsi out of my nose

MembersZone Subscriber

I can't see how the brother could live. 3-4 shots, center mass, through and through? Thats got to be fatal.
    Rescue Me is the sort of show I have to watch 2 or 3 times on the tivo. I miss so much the first time!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Alright folks, Tonight's the night we have all been waiting for.

What do you think will happen?

I think Johnny will die and Tommy will get back together with his ex wife and they will raise the new bundle of joy.

Chief will survive the heart attack but will think twice before he pulls that move again.

Forum Member

Alright folks, Tonight's the night we have all been waiting for.

What do you think will happen?

I think Johnny will die and Tommy will get back together with his ex wife and they will raise the new bundle of joy.

Chief will survive the heart attack but will think twice before he pulls that move again.
    I believe Johnny is gonna die.

I think Tommy is going to try to get back with Janet, but also keep Sheila on the side as his little security blanket.....

I also think you will see the crew splitting...... Maybe not in tonights episode, but in the finale.........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Fir Na Tine

Well, he died. This was one helluva episode. Anxious to see the finale.

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Yeah......

Yeah that was a great episode.........
    My wife and I think that has to be one of the best episodes we have seen. Wow if the season finale is better than that episode, then WOW!!!!!
    Curious how it's gonna go...........
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

MembersZone Subscriber

Well there ya go.

Johnny died and look what is happening between Tommy and the ex. Very nice.

Chief survived but is he gonna live?

I have to give it to them about the phone calls, that had me on my knees.

Spic says "I love you".

And then of course the lovely wedding I might add. Nice twist. Glad the sister told Tommy she made a difference in his life. He needed that.

The scene with Tommy giving his father the news and his Father being so hardcore but then broken up.

So many good parts. I had to watch the beginning again. That was so real and gripping.

All in all, I will agree that it was the best episode also. They had drama and tragedy but still managed to throw some humor in there.

Good job FX!

MembersZone Subscriber

Kind of a side thing here, I would like to see Chief Riley turn the jamacian woman in to authorities.

Talk about being selfish. She could have at least dialed 911 and put the phone down before she left( while maybe not good TV).

Plus, just about every time you think you may start to bawl, they change gears on you.

We're gonna need a lot more whiskey
    "You're standing on my mother"...."Ok everyone move 10 feet this way "
    "That's beveled glass...That's a storm window... He owes me $40, can we find a $40 window to break?...
    ( roughly) OK that's it. Closed casket, we can put up a nice portrait..."
    I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

MembersZone Subscriber

I agree with you, I was thinking the same thing.At least put the phone down by him, my gosh. I hope he get's her thrown out of the country. That was bad, really bad. Was it a TV shocker at it's best or real life? I don't know? But it was cruel.

Forum Member

All in all, I will agree that it was the best episode also. They had drama and tragedy but still managed to throw some humor in there.
    You beat me to it, Red..exactly what I was going to say. It took me a bit to figure out where they were going with the Franco thing and the girlfriend comparing pictures, etc.; guess I'm just slow, LOL. Wondering if the new Chief is going to be Chief Riley's replacement, or is he just a random character passing through? And also: the probie goes from denying being gay to telling Garrity that he swings both ways....Chief Riley's gay son is in town to take care of Dad....hmmmmmmmmm...

Forum Member

Loved it. I'd bet Tommy's going to stay on "da Job" and get back together with Janet. Sheila's going to get stuck with the house. The chief was a another chief from a different batt. Oh and the part that killed me was when Tommy's Uncle (can't remeber his name) was at his congical visit and his wife was ballin' her eyes out and he tries the door knob. Hysterical.

Forum Member

lol the doorknob was histerical.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jlcooke3
    Loved it. I'd bet Tommy's going to stay on "da Job" and get back together with Janet. Sheila's going to get stuck with the house. The chief was a another chief from a different batt. Oh and the part that killed me was when Tommy's Uncle (can't remeber his name) was at his congical visit and his wife was ballin' her eyes out and he tries the door knob. Hysterical.

Yeah, and then all of a sudden he wants out of the joint, no matter what. That was just to funny. I wonder where they are going with this? When he gets out and back with the family, that oughta be a riot.

Forum Member

That was a really good episode. For some reason I thought that it was the season finale, but I'm glad it wasn't. The whole time Tommy was talking to his brother (in the casket) I kept waiting for Johnny to say something to him. The part with the phone messages was really sad and touching at the same time.

I hope that they let Uncle Teddy out of jail, it would be a hoot seeing him back with the family. I can't see Tommy leaving the FDNY and for some reason a part of me thinks that the Chief's heart attack will bring the crew together. I don't know.

I can't wait to see the finale, it should be a good one.
    Never forget our fallen brothers and sisters.

You know you're a female firefighter when you don't worry about your butt looking too big in your bunker pants.

Forum Member

Ok, did anyone catch whether Tommy actually called Johny before he died? I interpreted it as Johny called Tommy prior to his death, and then Tommy left the cell message after he recieved Johny's message (after Johny died) to help him get Jannit back. Notice that Jannit saved the message, will this come back to haunt him (date/time stamp on message)? Also, I hope Tommy breaks it off with Sheila fast otherwise he will blow this opportunity with the ex....... again.

Forum Member

No I think the phone calls happened before he died. I dont he was using this to get janet at all.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Forum Member

Question

Does anyone recall is the final episode is 2 hours?

Vegasfyrgirl, are you a military FF?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Usafssgt

UASFSSGT – My son is a USAFSSGT, he’s ARFF, are you located stateside?
    I guess you spent some time at Goodfellows? About what time frame? My son’s been in about 4 ½ years.

Damn reply to thread keeps auto fixin’ USAFSSGT to lower case letters !

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nucrunner
    UASFSSGT – My son is a USAFSSGT, he’s ARFF, are you located stateside?
    I guess you spent some time at Goodfellows? About what time frame? My son’s been in about 4 ½ years.

Damn reply to thread keeps auto fixin’ USAFSSGT to lower case letters !
    No Sir, I am a SSgt, but not yet a Firefighter. Now I am an Munitions troop, I am retraining into Fire Protection. 13 November is my class date when I actually go to Goodfellow. I am really excited I have already been reading Essentials of Fire Fighting, and been training really hard to get into awesome shape for school. Currently I am stationed at Nellis AFB (Las Vegas) Nv. How does your son like being an AF FF?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Good Luck and stay safe, Sergeant

No Sir, I am a SSgt, but not yet a Firefighter. Now I am an Munitions troop, I am retraining into Fire Protection. 13 November is my class date when I actually go to Goodfellow. I am really excited I have already been reading Essentials of Fire Fighting, and been training really hard to get into awesome shape for school. Currently I am stationed at Nellis AFB (Las Vegas) Nv. How does your son like being an AF FF?

I believe he really enjoys being ARFF. I have also heard him say he is exceptionally well trained, just wishes he was a little busier. He is currently in Portugal after spending 3+ years in North Dakota. While stationed in ND, he was on 2 deployments to Iraq. He (and his wife) recently relocated to his current base. After leaving their friends from the past three years (or so), they were a bit anxious about going to their new location. I was happy to hear that they were met at the airport by the entire Fire Department at the new location, and made to feel welcome and comfortable from the very first day. I was very happy to hear that the brotherhood was just as strong (if not stronger) in the military as it is on the outside.

BTW, as much as I appreciate the gesture, you certainly have no need to address me as Sir. On the other hand, I would like to thank you, and tell you that I very much appreciate your service to our country. My grandfather was a WWII vet, my Dad Korea, I served during Viet Nam (72-75 never in-country), but I will tell you that I have never had an appreciation for what it meant to be a veteran, until my own son became one.

Good Luck and stay safe, Sergeant and most of all Thank You!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nucrunner
    I believe he really enjoys being ARFF. I have also heard him say he is exceptionally well trained, just wishes he was a little busier. He is currently in Portugal after spending 3+ years in North Dakota. While stationed in ND, he was on 2 deployments to Iraq. He (and his wife) recently relocated to his current base. After leaving their friends from the past three years (or so), they were a bit anxious about going to their new location. I was happy to hear that they were met at the airport by the entire Fire Department at the new location, and made to feel welcome and comfortable from the very first day. I was very happy to hear that the brotherhood was just as strong (if not stronger) in the military as it is on the outside.

BTW, as much as I appreciate the gesture, you certainly have no need to address me as Sir. On the other hand, I would like to thank you, and tell you that I very much appreciate your service to our country. My grandfather was a WWII vet, my Dad Korea, I served during Viet Nam (72-75 never in-country), but I will tell you that I have never had an appreciation for what it meant to be a veteran, until my own son became one.

Good Luck and stay safe, Sergeant and most of all Thank You!
    Thank you Sir for the kind words. I am very excited about entering the world of Firefighting. Becoming a Firefighter is something I have dreamed of since I was a child. My father was a Firefighter in the Navy, Crash/Rescue I think they called it, during Viet Nam. The ability to save peoples lives is the biggest motovating factor for me going into Firefighting, hopefully I will make a differnce.

If we are on the same page; the base your son is at is an awesome base. Right now I am looking at staying stateside, for the simple fact that I might go civilian in a few years. From what I understand so far civilian FF's see alot more calls and have far more interaction with people. Eventually I want my EMT-P that is my ultimate goal; FireMedic. Has your some been able to take the EMT-B class offered by the USAF?

Good luck to you and your family, keep in touch.
    Matt...

Forum Member

HOLY SH*T

what an episode, it was very good. I cant wait for season 4 and see how it turned out with the house fire...one can only imagine.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Thread Information