Thread: Ex-Wife's house

Permanently Removed

Ok already. Both FireCixRock and FiretruckRed are both hot. Hot and both most likely not interested in meeting any of us here.

So, lets move on, please.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU
    Ok already. Both FireCixRock and FiretruckRed are both hot. Hot and both most likely not interested in meeting any of us here.

Damn you go straight for the jugular dont ya Bou?
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Permanently Removed

Well, yes I do. When it comes to women and dating, I leave the games behind. If a woman is interested, she will approach you. I have became more smart and sharp in my game over the last few years. I owe it to Tom Leykis, but thats another thread.

Not to offend anyone in here, but women by nature are "attention junkies". They love seeing us fall all over them, but them gifts, dinners, etc. and know we dont have a chance. Moreover, she probably already has a man in her life. Plus, a woman knows within the first couple of minutes if she is going to be romantic with you or not. (Just as anyone of them) Lastly, most women I have met or dated have an agenda. Whether it be kids, not working or early retirement with you footing the bill. Sorry, but thats the game out there I have seen. Yup, I call it like I see it. No sugar coating here.

So...Moving on.....I still call BS on the ex-wife/family/restaining order picture. Anyone else?
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 06-19-2006 at 11:28 AM.

Forum Member

You're the one that started this whole "Does she want me?" mess!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Permanently Removed

Not really. I do like to chat about men/women relationships.

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me.

Forum Member

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me
    I wouldnt really say it was versus match here, I mean no one was even comparing, I mean all that was said that was that both of these women are attractive, I'm not a women so I dont see any harm in a few guys saying you are attractive...dont women like that anyways?

To BLSBoy or blowing smoke boy.

Your a chool for comparing me to her. Please see appropriate definitions of a "Chool" in various threads. Thank you and Good night.

Melissa

Maybe I just dont understand but why are you getting offended when another person is saying your attractive? And if it annoys you that people are hounding you because you put a picture of yourself on these forums then thats understandable but I mean you did post your picture. And Bou I'm going to have to disagree with you about how you said if women are interested they will to you. I disagree because a women might be interested but she can also be shy. This is where the men have to go and make the first move and start a conversation. Yes all women are differant so there will be differant endings to each scenario when going up to a women....
    Last edited by FDNY101TRUCK; 06-19-2006 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Fix a spelling error
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Forum Member

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me.
    I must have missed that thread..............

I find the picture to be rather funny myself, but I guess everyone has a different sense of humor.
    Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation It's On Now!

First of all..Thanks to the guys who have shown respect, give advice when I ask (on here and off), joke when I need a good laugh and take it seriously when we talk about firefighting. : )

Secondly,

To Bou Specifically,

I have two choices....

I could respond to your insults OR choose (like I usually do) to skip what ever you post for a few reasons (they are very insulting), but, since this is a direct insult on me as a woman and a firefighter I will choose to respond directly to you, on here. I could rip you a new @$$hole but that would not be professional and would be a waste of my time because it would not make a dent in that ego of yours.

I made it clear to you (and only you) that I did not want to speak with you outside of the forum either thru email or phone because you wanted to discuss dating and I was DONE with that subject. If you had wished to discuss firefighting that would have been different.. (maybe??) I choose not to email you because I have no reason to. That has nothing to do with anyone else on here. The guys and gals are great and I am delighted to interact and discuss various subjects with them (on here and off).

You said your were only joking but now the true colors come out.

Let me make one thing CLEAR to you.

I did not come on here to find someone to date. That is what Harmony.com is for. I came on here like the rest of us to listen, learn, relate, discuss, debate, laugh and make friends with my fellow brothers and sisters. I don't have a problem with anyone unless they insult me. You and BLSboy have personally insulted me.

I have friends I have met on here that are male that I speak with outside of the forums because they respect me as a woman and a firefighter. I choose not to speak with you directly because it obvious you do not respect woman in general. Take offense all you want but you are the only guy on here I have chosen not to speak with.

And one more thing...

If I have a man, or husband or whomever in my life it is not any of your business nor does it have anything do with me as a Firefighter. So why don't you just back off and have tall, cool glass of STFU.

Melissa

I apologize ahead of time to people of this forum if this is to X rated but believe me I kept it as clean as possible considering......

I try to avoid any subject he is in (after the last thread) and play nicely, but like I said, it was a personal attack on me. I am not one to take a slap in the face and not fight back. I hope this resolves your issues Bou, but if you can't shake hands and walk away well, then.... Bring It On! ...but OUTSIDE of THIS ARENA. I will gladly give you my email and phone number.

Melissa

Forum Member

Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Talking Be straight up

Mellisa-please do not beat around the bush-tell him straight, give him both barrells between the eyes.

Now b4 anyone gets their knickers in a twist--this is humour-got it? You know "funny" sort of.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2andfrom
    Mellisa-please do not beat around the bush-tell him straight, give him both barrells between the eyes.

Now b4 anyone gets their knickers in a twist--this is humour-got it? You know "funny" sort of.
    LOL. Think Firetruckred is the type that would definitely let someone know if they are treading where they shouldnt!
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY101TRUCK
    I wouldnt really say it was versus match here, I mean no one was even comparing, I mean all that was said that was that both of these women are attractive, I'm not a women so I dont see any harm in a few guys saying you are attractive...dont women like that anyways?

Maybe I just dont understand but why are you getting offended when another person is saying your attractive? And if it annoys you that people are hounding you because you put a picture of yourself on these forums then thats understandable but I mean you did post your picture. And Bou I'm going to have to disagree with you about how you said if women are interested they will to you. I disagree because a women might be interested but she can also be shy. This is where the men have to go and make the first move and start a conversation. Yes all women are differant so there will be differant endings to each scenario when going up to a women....
    Hey FDNY101TRUCK,

You are so sweet. I did not take a offense to someone saying I am attractive, hon.

Yes, I posted two pics and no harm in that. ; )

To answer your question....

Did you click on the links above? Comparing me to someone so vain, posting a pic kissing another woman, and has nothing better to say than look at me... offends me. I tried not to spell this out so as not to directly offend. That is why I simply put the small but lighthearted statement. (your a Chool) I am sure most got what I was saying.

We all know what response a pic kissing another woman would get. It is hot to men and that is fine...but not my cup of tea nor obviously what I represent as a woman and a firefighter.

That may be sexy and that is fine. The appeal to me was the courage, strength, selflessness, and honor and brotherhood/sisterhood. (ok I know, cheesy) That is what is sexy though, if you have good looks, well then you are blessed maybe? .....

Sometimes I think.... if people new how dirty, hard and down right heart wrenching the job is they would'nt think it was sexy.

Melissa

MembersZone Subscriber

Well, yes I do. When it comes to women and dating, I leave the games behind. If a woman is interested, she will approach you. I have became more smart and sharp in my game over the last few years. I owe it to Tom Leykis, but thats another thread.

Not to offend anyone in here, but women by nature are "attention junkies". They love seeing us fall all over them, but them gifts, dinners, etc. and know we dont have a chance. Moreover, she probably already has a man in her life. Plus, a woman knows within the first couple of minutes if she is going to be romantic with you or not. (Just as anyone of them) Lastly, most women I have met or dated have an agenda. Whether it be kids, not working or early retirement with you footing the bill. Sorry, but thats the game out there I have seen. Yup, I call it like I see it. No sugar coating here.

So...Moving on.....I still call BS on the ex-wife/family/restaining order picture. Anyone else?
    OH YEEEAAAAHHH! My 3 days of fame!! All my wishes have come true.

Look at me...look at me...all eyes on me.. YUK!!!

I did not ask for the attention Bou it was all fun but you have to go for the jugular!

M

This space for rent
    Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Default Eating popcorn watching from the sidelines.....

Had to put on my suit before I sat down to watch
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

MembersZone Subscriber

Bou,
    I've read a lot of your posts and heard all about your women troubles. I have to ask where you find these self-centered, conniving, gold-diggers you keep referring to? My friends, me included, are nothing like that. Ever think the class of girl you hang with might be the problem? Just might be time for an upgrade and find yourself a real woman.

P.S. I am a smart, attractive woman who doesn't need a man to buy me things and tell me I'm pretty. I do just fine on my own.
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NYSmokey
    Had to put on my suit before I sat down to watch
    ROFLMAO!

I have a life so I am going to attend to it. Peace brothers and sisters, I am out....

Melissa

P.S. NYSMOKEY I wonder what Harve and Rick will say.....

"Damn I go away for a week and look what I missed". I think Rick should be back tonight. See ya.

IACOJ BOD

And the crowd let out an awe inspired......

CHOOOOOOL
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

"Damn I go away for a week and look what I missed".
    And here I figured the "big" news of the week would be me blowing up yet another vital component in my truck. You said Fireworks and I thought Firetrucks. Seems that I missed all the fireworks right here, with a ringside seat eheheheheheheee

Just might be time for an upgrade and find yourself a real woman.
    Weelllll..... that about sums it up now, eh?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by ffemtPAJ
    Bou,
    I've read a lot of your posts and heard all about your women troubles. I have to ask where you find these self-centered, conniving, gold-diggers you keep referring to? My friends, me included, are nothing like that. Ever think the class of girl you hang with might be the problem? Just might be time for an upgrade and find yourself a real woman.

P.S. I am a smart, attractive woman who doesn't need a man to buy me things and tell me I'm pretty. I do just fine on my own.
    PAJ- I have had success and some not so success in dating. I admit to coming in here and moinly making a joke out of it. Sometimes serious too.

I dont think its a certain class of woman that I or anyone else is dating. I think its todays woman in general and what he "demands" or think she is entitled too. Also, me watching a lot of friends go through nasty divorces might not help much.

Oh, and my main problem is that I dont want children. Some women demand it and you pay for it. Sorry, not my game. Oh well.

As for an upgrade for me, you dont know me. I am doing just fine, thank you.

Permanently Removed

Melissa-

I am sorry if somewhere along the lines I have insulted you. Trust me, I havent. I dont even know you.

I think you are just new here and happened to pick up on my posting about dating and Tom Leykis and blended everything together. I dont know.

I am sure you are a nice woman. There were no insults tossed. I only wrote to you once in a jokin post.

All good on this end...Bou

MembersZone Subscriber

Bou,
    Now that I've had a cooling off period, I am apologizing for my tone in my last post. No, I don't know you, but you don't know me either. Your constant woman bashing is getting old. My experience is that the woman you and your radio relationship guru describe are a minority in this world. Do you think it's fun having a guy play games with us either? Second guessing what we want or need. I'm self sufficient and independent and that seems to be a turn off for the most part. (except of course to the two ex-husbands who mooched off of me until I cut them loose ) I just think you are selling yourself and the women of this world short.
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

MembersZone Subscriber

Fair enough.

Melissa

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy

Whenever I read anything negative towards woman or man I just have to say to myself .... I hope someday that person heals from whatever experience they endured and finds love or contentment, but most importantly does not stay bitter or go out and return the favor. They will get theirs in the end.

Bou, That is why the cartoon is so funny. It is Karma. You of all people should think it is funny. The point of the cartoon is... the ex-wife screwed over the husband obviously, and when the time came and she really needed help...guess what..she got hers. That is hilarious. The boys at the same time had his back cause they are like family. Good stuff.

I would not have responded if you did not mention my name. Sorry for blowing my top but that was wrong to say those things.

Forgive me....sorry, but,

It just does not add up....

From Bou.

My response,

That is not true I love meeting everyone on here because they are a Firefighter and I love firefighting. It has nothing to do with dating , that is what Harmony.com is for.

From Bou

women by nature are "attention junkies".
    They love seeing us fall all over them, buy them gifts, dinners, etc. and know we dont have a chance.

My reponse,

Between your comments above, the sentence saying let's move on folks like I was trying to steal the stage or get attention, and knowing about your previous posts about woman I was insulted.

From Bou,

Moreover, she probably already has a man in her life.

My response,

when you refer to "she" in the last sentence your refering to "me".
    Who I have in my life has nothing to do with Firefighting so why bring that up?Your line of think is off.

from Bou

I am sorry if somewhere along the lines I have insulted you. Trust me, I havent. I dont even know you.

my response,

It does not add up..those look like insults to me and apparently a few other people think so. Is it a dead horse now? I will say have to say it is probably not a good idea to post this but..... I like danger what can I say..I mean attention, yeah that's it. lol

Melissa

after thought....

Maybe I should have emailed you?? This is personal conversations best left out of the public arena. It is funny at first but then childish.

Die thread Die.

Permanently Removed

Yawn.......
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 02-17-2008 at 09:28 AM.

IACOJ BOD

Just a thought
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Like I said- Women by nature like attention.
    Ya know. I've met more than one or two narcissistic men in my time wallowing around this here planet Earth.... they like "doing their nails" just as much and sometimes more so than some women I know.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information