Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Wife's house

MembersZone Subscriber

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bunnie62
    Melissa,
    firechixrox is a rather attractive young lady firefighter that posted some pics a while back. Naturally some of the guys went ga-ga over her. I think this is a compliment to you that now the guys are going ga-ga over you.
    Ok. Thank you. (defused)

I was curious what that term or name meant. Negative or Positive. I was in a fiesty mood last night, so I thought hmmmmm, now what does that mean??

If we are using a "term" to describe an individual in the fire service, I prefere "firefighter". If we are using a "name" from a particular individual to describe someone I would like to know the history of this person. You answered the latter. So I guess it is a positive name?

This thread is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and......

I posted the cartoon so people could laugh and move on.

Melissa

If we are using a "term" to describe an individual in the fire service, I prefere "firefighter". If we are using a "name" from a particular individual to describe someone I would like to know the history of this person. You answered the latter. So I guess it is a positive name?

Its another womens username...if you search that username you will come across all the posts she has made. It appears some people are saying you are attractive like the other woman on here whose username is firechixrox.
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

MembersZone Subscriber

Default thanks

Last night was not the time for me to search in deepth. It was Saturday night. Had a good night.. came home, chillin.

however.... I took a minute and

I looked under member list and saw no such name. I wanted to read the posts. When I saw no name I figured it may be a term. I had no info to go on so I replied with an unintelligent comment.

Melissa

Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Quote Originally Posted by firetruckred
    I had no info to go on so I replied with an unintelligent comment.

Melissa
    It happens to all of us
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by NYSmokey
    It happens to all of us
    I knew someone would make a humorous comment to that. It is the truth though. On that note I am outta here.

M

If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation To BLSBoy

Quote Originally Posted by BLSboy
    Do we have another firechix?/??
    To BLSBoy or blowing smoke boy.

Your a chool for comparing me to her. Please see appropriate definitions of a "Chool" in various threads. Thank you and Good night.

Melissa

Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Your a chool for comparing me to her. Please see appropriate definitions of a "Chool" in various threads. Thank you and Good night.

Melissa
    To quote Dave Chappelle as Rick James:

Rick James: What did the five fingers say to the face?
    Charlie Murphy: I don't know.
    Rick James: SLAP!!

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Melissa
    Ouch! That's going to leave a mark!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

At least it diverted attention away from me.
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Ok already. Both FireCixRock and FiretruckRed are both hot. Hot and both most likely not interested in meeting any of us here.

So, lets move on, please.

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU
    Ok already. Both FireCixRock and FiretruckRed are both hot. Hot and both most likely not interested in meeting any of us here.

Damn you go straight for the jugular dont ya Bou?
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter

Well, yes I do. When it comes to women and dating, I leave the games behind. If a woman is interested, she will approach you. I have became more smart and sharp in my game over the last few years. I owe it to Tom Leykis, but thats another thread.

Not to offend anyone in here, but women by nature are "attention junkies". They love seeing us fall all over them, but them gifts, dinners, etc. and know we dont have a chance. Moreover, she probably already has a man in her life. Plus, a woman knows within the first couple of minutes if she is going to be romantic with you or not. (Just as anyone of them) Lastly, most women I have met or dated have an agenda. Whether it be kids, not working or early retirement with you footing the bill. Sorry, but thats the game out there I have seen. Yup, I call it like I see it. No sugar coating here.

So...Moving on.....I still call BS on the ex-wife/family/restaining order picture. Anyone else?
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 06-19-2006 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU

You're the one that started this whole "Does she want me?" mess!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Not really. I do like to chat about men/women relationships.

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me.

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me
    I wouldnt really say it was versus match here, I mean no one was even comparing, I mean all that was said that was that both of these women are attractive, I'm not a women so I dont see any harm in a few guys saying you are attractive...dont women like that anyways?

Melissa

Maybe I just dont understand but why are you getting offended when another person is saying your attractive? And if it annoys you that people are hounding you because you put a picture of yourself on these forums then thats understandable but I mean you did post your picture. And Bou I'm going to have to disagree with you about how you said if women are interested they will to you. I disagree because a women might be interested but she can also be shy. This is where the men have to go and make the first move and start a conversation. Yes all women are differant so there will be differant endings to each scenario when going up to a women....
    Last edited by FDNY101TRUCK; 06-19-2006 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Fix a spelling error
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

But the whole Redtruck vs. ChicksRock conversation was not brought on by me.
    I must have missed that thread..............

I find the picture to be rather funny myself, but I guess everyone has a different sense of humor.
    Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation It's On Now!

First of all..Thanks to the guys who have shown respect, give advice when I ask (on here and off), joke when I need a good laugh and take it seriously when we talk about firefighting. : )

Secondly,

To Bou Specifically,

I have two choices....

I could respond to your insults OR choose (like I usually do) to skip what ever you post for a few reasons (they are very insulting), but, since this is a direct insult on me as a woman and a firefighter I will choose to respond directly to you, on here. I could rip you a new @$$hole but that would not be professional and would be a waste of my time because it would not make a dent in that ego of yours.

I made it clear to you (and only you) that I did not want to speak with you outside of the forum either thru email or phone because you wanted to discuss dating and I was DONE with that subject. If you had wished to discuss firefighting that would have been different.. (maybe??) I choose not to email you because I have no reason to. That has nothing to do with anyone else on here. The guys and gals are great and I am delighted to interact and discuss various subjects with them (on here and off).

You said your were only joking but now the true colors come out.

Let me make one thing CLEAR to you.

I did not come on here to find someone to date. That is what Harmony.com is for. I came on here like the rest of us to listen, learn, relate, discuss, debate, laugh and make friends with my fellow brothers and sisters. I don't have a problem with anyone unless they insult me. You and BLSboy have personally insulted me.

I have friends I have met on here that are male that I speak with outside of the forums because they respect me as a woman and a firefighter. I choose not to speak with you directly because it obvious you do not respect woman in general. Take offense all you want but you are the only guy on here I have chosen not to speak with.

And one more thing...

If I have a man, or husband or whomever in my life it is not any of your business nor does it have anything do with me as a Firefighter. So why don't you just back off and have tall, cool glass of STFU.

Melissa

I apologize ahead of time to people of this forum if this is to X rated but believe me I kept it as clean as possible considering......

I try to avoid any subject he is in (after the last thread) and play nicely, but like I said, it was a personal attack on me. I am not one to take a slap in the face and not fight back. I hope this resolves your issues Bou, but if you can't shake hands and walk away well, then.... Bring It On! ...but OUTSIDE of THIS ARENA. I will gladly give you my email and phone number.

Melissa

Forum Member
    Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Talking Be straight up

Mellisa-please do not beat around the bush-tell him straight, give him both barrells between the eyes.

Now b4 anyone gets their knickers in a twist--this is humour-got it? You know "funny" sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by 2andfrom
    Mellisa-please do not beat around the bush-tell him straight, give him both barrells between the eyes.

Now b4 anyone gets their knickers in a twist--this is humour-got it? You know "funny" sort of.
    LOL. Think Firetruckred is the type that would definitely let someone know if they are treading where they shouldnt!
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter

Thread Information