MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Angry This Is Just Sick!

I am not much for Capitol punishment for most things, but ..... anyone got a gun - full of rubber bullets? Don't want to eliminate a potential long term problem too soon.....

4-Year-Old Girl Beaten, Raped. Police Charge Teenager As Adult

POSTED: 6:48 am EDT June 23, 2006

BALTIMORE -- A 4-year-old girl was in critical condition Thursday night with a brain injury after she was allegedly raped and beaten by her 15-year-old baby-sitter, police said.

Ronald Hinton, was charged as an adult with first-degree rape, assault and child abuse in the attack on the girl Wednesday afternoon in an apartment in Northeast Baltimore.

Hinton, who according to court documents had been baby-sitting the girl and her 7-year-old brother since Monday, called 911 and said the girl had been jumping on a bed and had fallen. Police found the girl face down on the floor, unconscious and bleeding from the nose and mouth.

Investigators found that the girl had been sexually assaulted, beaten with a belt and bitten.

"Anytime something happens to a young child, especially a young child, it's very tragic," said Col. Fred H. Bealefeld III, chief of detectives. "This is another tragedy."

Hinton, who police said had no record, was being held pending a bail hearing on Friday. According to court records, Hinton told police he was "sorry for doing it and that it was dumb."

Bealefeld said police think Hinton had been left alone to baby-sit children before. "I don't believe there's any indication that (the family) suspected he was capable of this," he said.

According to court records, Hinton first told police he was preparing a meal for the girl when "he heard a thump" and ran upstairs to check on her. He said he washed blood off her face, covered her in a comforter and carried her downstairs.

But later that evening, Hinton told homicide detectives that he had sexually assaulted the girl, bitten her on the chest and thigh and slapped her repeatedly in the face, court papers said.

At one point he chased her downstairs, carried her back to an upstairs bedroom, got a belt from a closet and beat her with it, he allegedly told police.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press.

Hinton told police he was "sorry for doing it and that it was dumb."
    Ya I guess so! Now that he's facing potential lifetime employment in the Crowbar Hotel.

I want so badly to ask "What were you thinking?" but I know the answer:

He wasn't.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

MembersZone Subscriber

But.. he said he was sorry... doesn't that automatically make everything better?

If there is any good news in this, he'll be charged as an adult and will be on the receiving end of the same treatment for a very long time.

F'n sickos...

Forum Member

First off the parents are a little off center, in my mind, for having a 15year old boy doing the babysitting. Secondly prison is just too good for him unless the prison he goes too is full of bubba's or the type that ensures he won't see daylight ever again. The girl will probably never be the same again and may never get married after this experience. The boys parents are probably wondering what went wrong with thier son. Makes me wonder if the defense will be that he was abused or phsycotic.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvwrench
    First off the parents are a little off center, in my mind, for having a 15year old boy doing the babysitting.

I baby sat my 7 y/o neighbor when I was 12 and 13. I baby sat quite often up until about last year, and had some interesting challenges to deal with (sick kids, puking kids, fighting kids, injured kids, pain in the *** kids) but never thought of injuring anyone in anyway. This POS that calls himself a human deserves to get the death penalty in my mind.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

MembersZone Subscriber

Actually from age 13 until 17, I did a lot of babysitting for 3 of my neighbours and one was a single mom, who had two boys, age 6 and 8 and twin girls, age 4. When they moved in, the girls were less than 6 mo old. I started sitting for her when she got divorced, and the girls were just out of diapers (WWWHHEEEWWW missed that one by a small margin ) The kids in the other families were roughly the same ages.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Forum Member

Think thats bad...? A guy over here was recently jailed for raping a 3 month old baby. Prison is far, far too good for the likes of these people.
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

First off the parents are a little off center, in my mind, for having a 15year old boy doing the babysitting....
    Could not have said it better myself. That's no excuse for the kid's actions, of course. But, what the F where THEY thinking?

When my daughter was six, I let her have a play date at an acquaintence's house across town. I called in the afternoon to see how she was doing. One of the teen sons answered and said that his mom was asleep and the girls were playing in the back yard with them. I damn near threw the blue light on to get there. Nothing happened, thank God. Needless to say, I had a few words for "mom" and no more play dates there any longer. Paranoid? Maybe, but I'm not taking any chances...
    Last edited by Shoreman22; 06-24-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    Proud member of the IACOJ.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you....

"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Forum Member

Give me 10 minutes alone with this kid...............
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber

Things just got worse:

4-Year-Old Allegedly Beaten, Raped By Baby Sitter Dies
    Police Charge Teenager As Adult

POSTED: 6:48 am EDT June 23, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:30 pm EDT June 23, 2006

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore police said a 4-year-old girl who was raped and assaulted by her 15-year-old baby sitter has died at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

The incident happened Wednesday night in the 2900 block of Goodwood Road in northeast Baltimore. Police said 15-year-old Ronald Hinton had been baby-sitting the 4-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother since Monday.

Police said Hinton called 911 and said the girl fell after jumping on a bed. When officers arrived at the scene, they found the girl facedown, unconscious and bleeding. Investigators said the girl was sexually assaulted, beaten with a belt and bitten. She was taken to the hospital with a critical brain injury.

Hinton is charged as an adult with first-degree rape and several counts of sex offense, assault, and child abuse. He's being held without bail and ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation.

"Anytime something happens to a young child, especially a young child, it's very tragic," said Col. Fred H. Bealefeld III, chief of detectives. "This is another tragedy."

Hinton, who police said had no record, was being held pending a bail hearing on Friday. According to court records, Hinton told police he was "sorry for doing it and that it was dumb."

Bealefeld said police think Hinton had been left alone to baby-sit children before.

"I don't believe there's any indication that (the family) suspected he was capable of this," he said.

According to court records, Hinton first told police he was preparing a meal for the girl when "he heard a thump" and ran upstairs to check on her. He said he washed blood off her face, covered her in a comforter and carried her downstairs.

But later that evening, Hinton told homicide detectives that he had sexually assaulted the girl, bitten her on the chest and thigh, and slapped her repeatedly in the face, court papers said.

At one point he chased her downstairs, carried her back to an upstairs bedroom, got a belt from a closet and beat her with it, he allegedly told police.

Forum Member

Default kid gloves off

Now I'm po'd. Time to take the gloves off and hang the twerp.

MembersZone Subscriber

Now I'm po'd. Time to take the gloves off and hang the twerp.
    Hang'ns too good fer'm. Amputation at the neck, STARTING with the little toe, left foot!

Forum Member

as some ppl long ago did for sacrifices, cut open his chest and rip his heart out.....oh wait, he doesnt have one. as somebody said earlier, give me 10 minutes with him....well ill only need about 4 to beat his *****

that is just sick. i mean, come on, a f^$#$ 4 year old!?!?!? my heart goes out to her family

Forum Member

Default another scum

How about the public removal of his ding-a-ling and testicles.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

Child Raped In Full Daylight Near Park. Witnesses Stop Rapist

POSTED: 10:55 am EDT July 20, 2006

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- A man grabbed a Florida child and raped her in full daylight, police say.

The man who St. Petersburg police said raped the 8-year-old girl remains on the loose.

The victim was leaving a park at about 12:55 p.m. with her 7-year-old brother when the man grabbed her from behind, pulled her to the ground and raped her, police said. Their mother had left them alone for a few minutes to return home and turn off the kitchen stove. They were less than half a block from the family's apartment.

A man playing basketball nearby said he heard the screams and ran to the scene. A motorist who witnessed it began honking her horn and called for help. The perpetrator then got up and ran away.

The girl was treated at the hospital and released.

Police believe they recovered the man's shirt, which he apparently stripped off as he ran away, but they don't know his identity. People in the middle-class neighborhood said he may be a transient.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Good News

Child Molesters Would Face Death Under New Bill

POSTED: 8:01 am EDT July 21, 2006

WASHINGTON -- Convicted child molesters would face the death penalty for killing their victims and a felony charge for failing to update their whereabouts with authorities under a bill the Senate approved Thursday.

The bill was designed to help police find more than 100,000 such sex offenders by creating the first national online listing available to the public and searchable by ZIP code. It also called for harsh federal punishment for sexually assaulting children, including the possibility of the death penalty when a victim is murdered. It also increases minimum sentences for those who travel between states.

The Senate approved the measure on a voice vote. The House is to consider it next week, and President George W. Bush is expected to sign the bill into law.

"Sex offenders have run rampant in this country and now Congress and the people are ready to respond with legislation that will curtail the ability of sex offenders to operate freely," said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah., who authored the legislation with Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D.

"We track library books better than we track sex offenders. This evens the score," said Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., a sponsor in the House.

Debate was tearful from the start as the Senate considered the bill named for Adam Walsh, the murdered son of "America's Most Wanted" host John Walsh. He watched from the gallery as senators thanked him for years of lobbying for the bill. July 27 is the 25th anniversary of the abduction of 6-year-old Adam and his subsequent murder.

"This has to be bittersweet for him," said Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., choking up as he made a rare reference to his infant daughter Amy, killed in a 1972 car crash.

Child advocates have called the bill the most sweeping sex offender legislation to target pedophiles in years. It would:

Establish a comprehensive federal DNA database of material collected from convicted molesters, and procedures for the routine DNA collection and comparison to the database when someone has been convicted of such an offense.

Provide federal funding for states to track pedophiles using global positioning devices.

Allow victims of child abuse to sue their molesters.

Impose a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years for raping a child.

Impose a mandatory 10-year penalty for sex trafficking offenses involving children and for coercing child prostitution.

Increase minimum sentences for molesters who travel between states.

If it goes through, of course. Likely as not it will be "shot down" for infringing on the 1st Amendment Rights, or some such, of the perpetrators.

Thread Information