Thread: Hi everyone!

Forum Member

Default Hi everyone!

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ricardo and I'm 19 years old and I live not in the US but in The Netherlands (Europe). I'm very interested in the fire brigade and also in the fire brigade / emergency services in the United States. In a couple of weeks I'll come to the us for a holiday of 3 weeks. I'll stay at the westcoast (California, Nevada, Utah and Arizone) and the idea is to visit some stations there. I hope I can find some firefighters from Los Angeles / San Francisco here.

You might think what I'm doing here but my father is a full time firefighter in my region and since a couple of months I'm too. Not as a fulltime firefighter but I'm working as a official photographer for the fire department in my region.

I'll take a look at this huge forum and hopefully I can find some information and maybe some contact.

Regards,

Ricardo

Forum Member

Welcome to the boards!! Do you have a website yet with any of your photos, or do you have any photos online yet? I'm always interested in viewing photos from different departments around the world.
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Forum Member

Hi FTMPTB15,

I've a website were you can find most of the pictures I made in my region. The website is not in English but it's very easy to navigate. You can find it on www.bonsang.nl/fotograaf I'll translate some things below:

- Wie ben ik = Who am I
    - Zeer grote brand = Very big fire
    - Grote brand = Big fire (but you will see it at the pictures)
    - Middelbrand = Not a small and not a big fire
    - Ongeval = Accident

At the page you will see links and when you click on a link you can find the pictures. Onder 'Archief' there are other pictures I've made in the past.

Regards,

Ricardo

Thread Information