Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtc Video

MembersZone Subscriber

Forum Member

There were several reports that day about possible bombs. At one point we were put on a bus to go to Grand Central Station for a bomb....obviously it didnt happen...It was a very confusing day....that video means nothing.

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MattyJ
    There were several reports that day about possible bombs. At one point we were put on a bus to go to Grand Central Station for a bomb....obviously it didnt happen...It was a very confusing day....that video means nothing.
    are you fdny? is so, email me at fightwhatyoufear1@yahoo.com...i have a question. I just got out of high school and I always wanted to be an FDNY firefighter. You have to be 21 and have atleast 30 college credits (or 2yrs. military service). This winter I am going up to New York to take the written and I believe physical exam as well. I have prayed everyday for that day to come and still pray...I will continue to pray until I get the job!!! I would rather be a poor man who is an FDNY firefighter than the richest man alive!!!! That is how much this job means to me! If anyone could give me any advice or people to contact so I have a great chance of being a FDNY firefighter. I want it to be where I go up there this winter (and only being 19) and do so well that when I turn 21 that they hire me with no question! I dont know exactly what I am trying to say I just need guidance and help making my dream come true! So please help me live the life I want to live!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!

MembersZone Subscriber KevinFFVFD's Avatar

i really dont know what to say when it comes to the issue of 9/11. i was still in high school in history class when the principal walked by and told our teacher to turn the tv on and we all saw it. i was watching when the 2nd one hit. as far as bombs in the building.....i have heard this several times. i have seen viseo that was created by some guy showing his "evidence" where there were bombs. such as when the building collapses, you can see about other floors blowing out as it falls. the thing is, these floors always about 10 to 15 floors below where the building is collapsing. also there is video of firefighters saying they heard explosions right as the tower fell and it sounded like demolition work, the "boom.....boom....boom" you hear when devices are set off. one video even suggested that the 2nd plane wasent even a passenger plane but a larger cargo plane. also they sa that it wasent a plane that hit the pentagon, but that it was a cruise missil. they say that the hole left in the pentagon was too small for the damage that a plane would have caused. idk, but all i know is that it was a bad day for everyone. one of the many reasons why i became a firefighter. i just pray for the families of the firefighters, police officers, and others.

Does ANYONE get taught gooder gramma anymore.

i dispair at thymes.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgeportfd
    no...there were so many bad and confusing reports ...from more plane's and even a man with a gun shooting, so on and so on.

two plane's where hijacked crashed into the towers and than they collapsed. why must it be something else???
    ALL GAVE SOME BUT SOME GAVE ALL
    NEVER FORGET 9-11-01
    CAPT. Frank Callahan Ladder 35 *
    LT. John Ginley Engine 40
    FF. Bruce Gary Engine 40
    FF. Jimmy Giberson Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Otten Ladder 35 *
    FF. Steve Mercado Engine 40 *
    FF. Kevin Bracken Engine 40 *
    FF. Vincent Morello Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Roberts Ladder 35 *
    FF. Michael Lynch Engine 40
    FF. Michael Dauria Engine 40

Charleston 9
    "If my job was easy a cop would be doing it."
    *******************CLICK HERE*****************

MembersZone Subscriber

Because, Ray, EVERYTHING must be something else.

I have looked at a couple of the "conspiracy websites". I suppose that it would be theoretically possible for the government to get caught pulling off some covert operation that was designed to "help" the country. But these sites put forth the theory that every single devestating event in this country's modern history-Kennedy assassination, Viet Nam, USMC Lebanon barracks, Israel operations, OK City, Waco, Flight 800, 9/11, it was all a grand scheme by the government-the same government that buys $64 hammers and can't get trailers to homeless hurricane victims-to create mayhem for their own self-serving purpose.

Amazing.

Thread Information