Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Help!!

Well lets start with I am new to Firehouse. I recently got my NREMT paramedic (March) and state fire certs (April). I am looking for dept that might be testing soon. Does anyone know of any that are upcoming. I recently tested with Rowlett and scored in the top 5 for the written and passed the physical agility, but 2 days after my interview i received a letter of REJECTION. Is it pretty common for these letters to simply say sorry try again next time and not tell you where you went wrong. just curios b/c i find it easier to correct mistakes that i know I made.

Euless is applying right now. Midlothian will probably test again soon. Mansfield will be hiring a new station soon. Arlington will probably do another test soon. Thats all I know of right now

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Safd

as is san antonio, but the deadline for getting the app might have already passed...best of luck

MembersZone Subscriber

Thank you. I will keep my eyes open for information about these departments.

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Houston is in a pretty constant state of hiring right now, they just held a test not too long ago and I think another one is coming up witin the next couple of months.

MembersZone Subscriber jschmidt's Avatar

Fort Worth is taking applications starting in september, good luck!

Mansfield will be hiring at least 11 in October. Midlothian just(or is about to) open another station. Fort Worst, i'm sorry, fort Worth, will be testing september....(Not a pun against FWD but Medstar) . Euless is currently taking Apps. Dont forget... FDNY in October.... haha

Thread Information