1. #1
    Permanently Removed
    CALFFBOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,520

    Default September 2006 Issue of Playboy- Nude Firefighter/Paramedic

    Wow.........
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008 at 04:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Will she still be allowed to keep her job? dident a NYPD officer do this back in 93?? and she was fired.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    193

    Default

    dident a NYPD officer do this back in 93?? and she was fired.

    I think she was fired more for using her actual uniform in the photos, rather than just posing for them....

  4. #4
    Permanently Removed
    CALFFBOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,520

    Default

    .........................
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008 at 04:24 AM.

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Bou-

    I'll ask Kelly tomorrow and see if she minds, I doubt she will though.
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

  6. #6
    IACOJ BOD
    FlyingKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,757

    Default

    Here you go Bou...

    Spot the Blondes

    To help you through those lonely nights.

    Anything for a Brother.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bossier Parrish, Louisiana
    Posts
    10,597

    Default

    FTMP ...

    I'll ask her TONIGHT.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaFireEducator
    FTMP ...

    I'll ask her TONIGHT.
    Hold on, I'll ask her right now, she's in my shower.......


    ...............

    ...............


    She says "It's cool." She also says "Real men wear dead cow!"
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU
    She has the stuff I like- piercings (meow) and a tat. Anyways, good job and way to represent!

    I think you need a cold shower. Beware what you wish for. You probably couldn't handle the ride.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff
    She says "It's cool." She also says "Real men wear dead cow!"

    So what do you say Bou? Would you wear a Leather lid for Ms. Johnston at work? Huh? Would you?

    I bet mini-me would.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    t13one12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    171

    Default

    She wearing bunker gear???
    9/11/01 D.C. Joseph "Uncle Joe" Marchbanks
    Battalion 12
    Heaven In Harlem

    Tim
    CFD #143

  11. #11
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Bou-

    More publicity equals more $$$. That's how she put it.


    LaFire.. and FWD.. Wow, if you could only hear the pathetic stories about the guy(s) she was with yesterday, I don't think I'd be publicly claiming that title!
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

  12. #12
    Permanently Removed
    CALFFBOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,520

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008 at 04:26 AM.

  13. #13
    Permanently Removed
    CALFFBOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,520

    Default

    ...................
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008 at 04:25 AM.

  14. #14
    Permanently Removed
    CALFFBOU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,520

    Default

    ...................
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008 at 04:25 AM.

  15. #15
    MembersZone Subscriber
    N2DFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    S.W. Virginia
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Ummm . . .
    Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
    Stephen
    FF/Paramedic
    Instructor

  16. #16
    Forum Member
    t13one12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    171

    Default

    I didn't know people actually knew her lol. I thought it was one of those "that's what she said" lines that you ALWAYS hear.
    9/11/01 D.C. Joseph "Uncle Joe" Marchbanks
    Battalion 12
    Heaven In Harlem

    Tim
    CFD #143

  17. #17
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    959

    Default Ask and ye shall receive...

    Quote Originally Posted by N2DFire
    Ummm . . .
    I'll keep it tame...



    Oh.. and to all the Crusties, I think we might have an honorary member.

    **Edit- I posted a "G-Rated" picture, it showed up earlier fine.. just noticed now it is showing up as a Red X. I'll see if I can fix it...

    Here is the link to the pic, apparently it doesn't want to show up.. http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php...6001_420lo.jpg
    Last edited by FTMPTB15; 08-10-2006 at 07:19 PM. Reason: don't know what happened to the pic..
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

  18. #18
    Forum Member
    Bones42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Pt. Beach, NJ
    Posts
    10,684

    Default

    But wait, if she is a FF, can I now read it at the firehouse? After all, it's fire related.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

  19. #19
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bones42
    But wait, if she is a FF, can I now read it at the firehouse? After all, it's fire related.
    Only if your Fire Department doesn't take away your Rights when you go to work..

    I was waiting for someone to bring that topic up..!
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

  20. #20
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    715

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by firetruckred; 09-21-2008 at 10:04 PM.

  21. #21
    Forum Member
    firenresq77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    5,213

    Default

    Where's the pictures?!?!?!?!?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

  22. #22
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firenresq77
    Where's the pictures?!?!?!?!?
    Should be fixed now... not sure what happened there for a second..
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

  23. #23
    Forum Member
    firenresq77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    5,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTMPTB15
    Should be fixed now... not sure what happened there for a second..
    Nope........ not fixed here at least...........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

  24. #24
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    141

    Talking

    Oh well guess we have to many kids lurking around...


    Jason
    Last edited by TAFDTruck5FF; 08-10-2006 at 07:56 PM.

  25. #25
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    177

    Default

    How would you be able to work with someone after they posed in playboy, everytime you look at them you would see them naked.....oh wait nevermind i answered my own question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 02-12-06
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 10:51 PM
  3. INVITATION: INTERNATIONAL E.S.E.P.A. Fire Camp 2006
    By ESEPACamp in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 06:45 AM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 09-07-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 07:23 PM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 09-03-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register