Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

Thread: message +†+

Forum Member

Lightbulb message +†+

The message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

In the Holy Bible God tells us exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

The following website http://www.JesusChrist.com will help you learn more about our wonderful Lord and Savior.

You may want to print a copy of this message from your printer or you can email me and ask me to email you a copy. Please include your email address with your request.

Have a good day!
    RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

______________________+†+_________________________ _____

Forum Member

******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronald70060

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

Nope.

I'll go in the ground like every other person who has died in the last 8,000 years

former FH.com member

You know this thread is not going to go anywhere positive. How about we just nip it all in the bud and move along to another thread. Agreed?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAFD46Truck
    You know this thread is not going to go anywhere positive. How about we just nip it all in the bud and move along to another thread. Agreed?

aawwww, you're no fun

Forum Member

Rich.. I concur.

I reported the thread before it gets too out of hand.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SAFD46Truck
    Well said.
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

And people wonder why I have issues with organized religion...

Forum Member

"Trouble no man about his religion and let no man trouble you about yours"

HEY WEB TEAM!!!
    FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Dear jesus please protect me from your followers.
    J

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcfd45
    Dear jesus please protect me from your followers.
    J
    LOL

Oh and I also reported this thread to the webteam. No good can come out of this thread.
    Last edited by jlcooke3; 10-05-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Some Guy

I have taken the path of the righteous man, and I plan to tell it on the mountain.
    This space for rent

Forum Member
    Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Press Alt F4 to be saved.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

MembersZone Subscriber

This is 1 of the many reasons so many people are becoming atheists. People come up to you on the street and ask you "have you been saved?" kinda freaky! no mam i haven't been saved i would love to go on living life like the litttle heathen i am.
    J

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ronald70060
    The message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

ok theres gonna be a couple of these cause i havent figured out how to get more than one qoute on here.

#1. It took me 10 minutes to read this post. that means you have commeted the sin of lyiing!!!

#2. ok i know im not going to heaven. im driving the train to straight to hell. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!

#3 thats not the most important question. this is..... WHERES THE BEEF?!!!!!!
    " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

MembersZone Subscriber

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!

This one has a very short half-life.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

ok this is why i really dont like organized religion. they push them selves on you where ever you go. now im not saying i dont beleive in all of this cause i do beleive in god and jesus but i refuse to affaliate myself with any religion. they all think there the one true religion. truth is all of the three major religions are basically the same. note that i said basically and not that they are. none of them seem to be too tolerant of other religions. ok this is gonna sound weird but there is one religion that i have had contact with and its the only one that is 100% tolerant of EVERY OTHER religion. that is wiicca. and its not waht yuou think. its not at all witch craft its more about the elements and inner peace. when judgment day comes we all may as well bend over and kiss our arses goodbye cause were all gonna die. no matter if your jewish, muslim,christian,hindu,buddist waht ever were all screwed. ok im gonna stop before i go on rambling.
    Last edited by firedawg312; 10-05-2006 at 08:03 PM.
    " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

MembersZone Subscriber

As Firefighter's we frequently say to each other "See ya at the big one", if ya think about it wouldn't that be hell? The biggest fire of all our careers?

MembersZone Subscriber

the sad thing is this guy is probally jumping all over to different boards cause he is only listed a guest!!!!!!

QUOTE: As Firefighter's we frequently say to each other "See ya at the big one", if ya think about it wouldn't that be hell? The biggest fire of all our careers?

thats a very good point

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

10 minutes??? Wow it took me all of about 10 seconds LOL

Skipped right on past the main course to the entertainment

I dunno, Marty. The thread has been going for 9 hrs already. And the Webteam appears to be absent again this past week or so, haven't seen any replies to anyone's PMs or threads or posts about having all these problems with the site. (Disclaimer: I just got home from work, so the Webteam very well may have put in an appearance today)

So party on, a lock could be some time in coming!

*goes off singing* 4 day weekend, 4 day weekend ...
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber

Why must people feel the need to push their religious beliefs onto others? Ever notice that it is a certain group of people who feel the need to do it in places where it doesn't belong, such as these forums?
    Chris Shields
    Lieutenant / EMT
    Haz-Mat Technician
    East Syracuse Fire Dept
    Onondaga County, NY

MembersZone Subscriber

can i getta AMEN!! sorry couldnt help myself

Forum Member

Oh ... I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I got my plastic Jesus riding on the dashboard of my car ...
    Hallelujah friends and neighbors, this forum is brought to you by the Purple Plastic People Company of Waco, Texas. For the donation of $100. we will send you a miniture sculpture of the Holy Family that glows in the dark ... hallelujah ... for an additional $5. we will include a specially blesses dish cloth, guarenteed to get the deamon off your dishes ... hallelujah.

Forum Member

Why must people feel the need to push their religious beliefs onto others?
    You think this guy’s extreme? Wait ‘til you hear from our Jihadist friends in that "peaceful" religion when they invite you to their church.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Fire58Dog
    You think this guy’s extreme? Wait ‘til you hear from our Jihadist friends in that "peaceful" religion when they invite you to their church.

i dont think he ment extreme in that sense. he ment people like the jehovah witnesses who go door to door. i had a friend whos father was a pastor in a black southeren baptist church. he used to chase them away by trying to convert them. he had verses picked out and everything it was funny as hell

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

Thread Information