Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Forum Member

Anyone notice the population counter was back?
    Nope, call me Captain Oblivious.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by the1141man
    Adama==still an ADM
    Lee==??? Who the hell knows yet...
    Apparenlty he's jumping rope...
    *cue "Eye of the Tiger" workout montage--Lee running around the ship throwing punches... jumping rope... beating Six-shaped punching bags...*

"Hi. My name is Commander Lee Adama. This was me before *pic of Pudgy-(lack of)Action Kung-Food Grip Lee*... thanks to LaunchTubeWay, I lost over 200 lbs! Just one delicious sandwich with under 6 grams of fat, every day, and look at me now! Even fitter than before the Exodus!"
    "LaunchTubeWay--eat fast!"

Quote Originally Posted by the1141man
    Nope, call me Captain Oblivious.

*cue "Eye of the Tiger" workout montage--Lee running around the ship throwing punches... jumping rope... beating Six-shaped punching bags...*

"Hi. My name is Commander Lee Adama. This was me before *pic of Pudgy-(lack of)Action Kung-Food Grip Lee*... thanks to LaunchTubeWay, I lost over 200 lbs! Just one delicious sandwich with under 6 grams of fat, every day, and look at me now! Even fitter than before the Exodus!"
    "LaunchTubeWay--eat fast!"
    I loved the Admiral's comment...

Lee: I have an appointment with a jump rope.
    Admiral Adama: keep jumping!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    I loved the Admiral's comment...

Lee: I have an appointment with a jump rope.
    Admiral Adama: keep jumping!
    Well, maybe after the jump rope appointments, he'll have dates again...with a Viper. It's not totally out of the question to have him as CAG and a Commander...after all, the previous CAG (when they were at skeleton crew/decommissioning status in the Mini) was a Major or Colonel, I don't recall which. Possible that a full-strength "operational" fighter wing actually rates a Commander as CAG??? Time will tell...

Wondering where they're going with the next episode "teaser"...

Baltar: "Are you saying I'm a Cylon?!?!"

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Just kill Baltar and let's find out.

I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, I'll watch it on monday I hope.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

MembersZone Subscriber voyager9's Avatar

Wondering where they're going with the next episode "teaser"...

'eh.. that whole question is rather played.. they've been hinting/speculating about it since Season 2.

The bigger teaser is the change in strategies by the Cylons. Now, instead of trying to exterminate the Human Race, the Cylons want to find Earth first "as their new home"?

Oh, and this is pretty funny: Galactica Song

Talking

Nice find! That was too fracking funny!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Lt.Frank Drebbin says,"Let's all say Baltar is a Cylon."

Forum Member

The previews showed Roslyn learning about the secret jury and their "blanket parties from Hell" in an upcoming episode.
    Given how tough Adama is being played by Edward James Olmos,I wonder how they will be received when he finds out about them.
    The CO of my destroyer learned about one happening and needless to say,at the next Captain's Call,he was seriously ****ed.

Good song, that was funny.

Finally saw the episode about the jury parties in the launch tubes. Overall I was kinda disappointed about the episode. Hopefully friday's show will be better.
    IACOJ Attack

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEMVFD
    Good song, that was funny.

Finally saw the episode about the jury parties in the launch tubes. Overall I was kinda disappointed about the episode. Hopefully friday's show will be better.
    Kara Thrace is back to her old self again, with a more evil side.

Colonel Tigh is back to be being a raging alcoholic with a huge chip on his shoulder. I forsee an major confrontation between adams and both of them... and someone is going to get fracked over hard.
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    Kara Thrace is back to her old self again, with a more evil side.
    Colonel Tigh is back to be being a raging alcoholic with a huge chip on his shoulder. I forsee an major confrontation between adams and both of them... and someone is going to get fracked over hard.
    I think I called it nearly right that Adama was NOT going to be happy learning about discontent in his ship.A CO is supposed to rely on his Executive Officer to keep the complaints down.When the XO is part of the problem,what can the boss do?

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson
    I think I called it nearly right that Adama was NOT going to be happy learning about discontent in his ship.A CO is supposed to rely on his Executive Officer to keep the complaints down.When the XO is part of the problem,what can the boss do?

I thought Adama handled it perfectly. A lot of authority, a kick in the *****, and a little (very little) bit of sympathy for Tigh.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyv
    I thought Adama handled it perfectly. A lot of authority, a kick in the *****, and a little (very little) bit of sympathy for Tigh.
    Didn't he channel his old "Miami Vice" character when he told Starbuck to"Get outta here."?It did kind of sound like his old growl from the 80s.

Forum Member

Anybody notice Adama's Viper last episode? "MAJ Lee Adama"??? I guess he did get "demoted for functionality".

Chances are Starbuck probably got a punitive reduction in rank, back to CPT for her. Hell, maybe even all the way back to LT.

On the Baltar==cylon angle: can we please stop dragging things out, BSG writers?? Not every little issue has to be a cliffhanger!!! >:|
    Last edited by the1141man; 11-07-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Anybody notice Adama's Viper last episode? "MAJ Lee Adama"??? I guess he did get "demoted for functionality".
    It could just be that either the deck crew (or prop builders) failed to repaint his viper while he was over on Peg.

I thought the whole Cylon disease-plotline was a little herky-jerky. It seemed disjointed and not very well explained.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyv
    I thought someone said the cylinder looked like a navigation beacon left by the 12 colonies.

Did you notice Sharon (call sign Athena now), seemed really confused when they saw all those Cylon ships floating? Maybe she was picking up messages from the sick Cylons? And why wouldn't she already know who the other Cylons are?
    She might be presenting in the initial stages of the disease and just doesn't know it yet.
    I think she does know which other Cylons are still embedded like the media in the fleet as she's been killed at least once on both sides and resurrected.Doesn't the knowledge of one Cylon get transferred to the rest of its model line when that happens?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by voyager9

I thought the whole Cylon disease-plotline was a little herky-jerky. It seemed disjointed and not very well explained.
    Do you think the Cylon disease plot line will help Galactica in determining who the cylons are that are inbedded within the fleet?

What is the Cylon disease cylinder and what was in it and where did it come?

Quote Originally Posted by medic27205
    Do you think the Cylon disease plot line will help Galactica in determining who the cylons are that are inbedded within the fleet?

What is the Cylon disease cylinder and what was in it and where did it come?
    I thought someone said the cylinder looked like a navigation beacon left by the 12 colonies.

Did you notice Sharon (call sign Athena now), seemed really confused when they saw all those Cylon ships floating? Maybe she was picking up messages from the sick Cylons? And why wouldn't she already know who the other Cylons are?

All your questions will soon be answered. To be continued.....
    IACOJ Attack

Thread Information