Thread: Ufc

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Ufc

We are big UFC fans at work but I just dont like it much anymore. I mean, the PPV events are cool to watch and so are the Spike TV episodes where they show ultimate knockouts and crap but I hate that Ultimate Fighter TV show. It just bores me. Anyone else a Big UFC Fan?

Plus, I wanted nothing more than to see Shamrock beat Tito. But, I guess you could say that Shamrock is an old man... just dont say it to his face

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985
    We are big UFC fans at work but I just dont like it much anymore. I mean, the PPV events are cool to watch and so are the Spike TV episodes where they show ultimate knockouts and crap but I hate that Ultimate Fighter TV show. It just bores me. Anyone else a Big UFC Fan?

Plus, I wanted nothing more than to see Shamrock beat Tito. But, I guess you could say that Shamrock is an old man... just dont say it to his face
    I like The Ultimate Fighter Reality Show....... I've watched every season. Yes, there are a few boring fights, but it's pretty good, for the most part.

I do have to say i liked the UFC when it was first out. No weight classes, you had to fight more than once. You were a true bad***** if you won.......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985
    Plus, I wanted nothing more than to see Shamrock beat Tito.
    That line right there cracked me up!!

I don't watch UFC, but with names like "Shamrock" and "Tito"... I might need to start watching!
    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

MembersZone Subscriber

none of this BS where they train for months just for one fight. Gracie and Shamrock were the kings of old school along with Severn.... fighting 4 or 5 fights a night. Now, Liddell and Tito get several months of time in just for one fight. Needs to be more oldschool... ironman style

Thread Information