Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nfpa 1403

Forum Member

Default Nfpa 1403

I am looking for a NFPA 1403 "check sheet" to be sure I have covered all aspects possible. I have downloaded the web cast that was on here a while back but have been unable to track down the speaker. If any of you have something like this and are willing to share it please send it to trailfreek@msn.com . Thank you.

Forum Member

I have seen check sheets before, but I haven't seen any freely availble. If you find one, make sure it's up to date with the most current revision of 1403 before using it. Personally, I think you would be in better shape reading 1403 personally before using a check sheet. Either way, if it's not safe or being done in a safe and controlled manner, don't do it. Good luck on the check sheet, if you do find one availble post a link here if you don't mind, for others to share. Thanks and I hope I helped in some way.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter1023
    I have seen check sheets before, but I haven't seen any freely availble. If you find one, make sure it's up to date with the most current revision of 1403 before using it. Personally, I think you would be in better shape reading 1403 personally before using a check sheet. Either way, if it's not safe or being done in a safe and controlled manner, don't do it. Good luck on the check sheet, if you do find one availble post a link here if you don't mind, for others to share. Thanks and I hope I helped in some way.

Post your e-mail and I'll send you the one's I've gotten so far (2). I agree 100% so we're doing our burns safely. The checksheets are to be sure we didn't miss anything and for documentation purposes. Stay safe brother.

Forum Member

Thanks skcfa1523, I sent you an email to the address posted above.

Thread Information