Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think we need to look outside the box of 9-11.
    Interesting, as that is what most people who like him like about him...his POST 9/11 days.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

The support for Giuliani is pretty funny to we libs who backed Clinton. All the time we were told about how character counts and how anyone whose cheated on his wedding vows be trusted. Now with the emergence of Giuliani nary a peep about those issues.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Bones42 View Post
    Interesting, as that is what most people who like him like about him...his POST 9/11 days.
    I'd say his post 9-11 actions got him known, what will get him elected will be the record of fiscal discipline, crime reduction, increased tax revenues - core republican values.

www.rudysfirefighters.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    The support for Giuliani is pretty funny to we libs who backed Clinton. All the time we were told about how character counts and how anyone whose cheated on his wedding vows be trusted. Now with the emergence of Giuliani nary a peep about those issues.
    SC;
    You must not love me any more...you haven't posted over at my site in quite awhile...I liked the debate.

As a "liberally" oriented conservative I can tell you, it wasn't Clinton's personal life that concerned me. It's that he lied while under oath. He was found in contempt of court by a democrat selected judge. It was that which raised the ire of most conservatives., well, that and his getting in front of the american people and, with a deadpan expression exclaimed, "I did not have sexual relations with that women." Ironiclly, had Clinton come out and said, "the issues surrounding this are of a personal nature. It is between my family and myself." He probably would have skated.

Quote Originally Posted by sstandridge View Post
    SC;
    You must not love me any more...you haven't posted over at my site in quite awhile...I liked the debate.

As a "liberally" oriented conservative I can tell you, it wasn't Clinton's personal life that concerned me.
    Please. Don't insult me or any of the others who supported Clinton. If you weren't concerned about his personal life and failings you were one of the few. Questions about his personal life and marital fidelity were raised way before Starr and his witchunt.

And that is why this issue being overlooked by Rudy's supporters is especially amusing.

I haven't participated much on your website for the simple reason there is the usual lib bashing conservative lovefest going on. I browse it but find it to be boring at this point in time. I'm sure that will change as the campaign heats up.

MembersZone Subscriber

Please. Don't insult me or any of the others who supported Clinton. If you weren't concerned about his personal life and failings you were one of the few. Questions about his personal life and marital fidelity were raised way before Starr and his witchunt.

And that is why this issue being overlooked by Rudy's supporters is especially amusing.

I haven't participated much on your website for the simple reason there is the usual lib bashing conservative lovefest going on. I browse it but find it to be boring at this point in time. I'm sure that will change as the campaign heats up.
    well, ren't you just a *****? You weren't missed since you don't generally contribute much to the discourse anyhow. Good luck there nits.

well, ren't you just a *****? You weren't missed since you don't generally contribute much to the discourse anyhow. Good luck there nits.
    Apparently you don't understand the concept of constructive criticism.

MembersZone Subscriber

Apparently you don't understand the concept of constructive criticism.
    then my apologies...I'm always open on how to better the content on the site. I wasn't bull****ting when I said I like have you there. Contrary to what you may think I enjoy open debate I have lived in some the most liberal places in the country (Santa Cruz and SF) and enjoy them far more than conservative havens. It enables me to dialogue with people who don't see eye to eye but we typically come to a general understanding of one another's positions. So, I do apologize for coming off defensive.

then my apologies...I'm always open on how to better the content on the site. I wasn't bull****ting when I said I like have you there. Contrary to what you may think I enjoy open debate I have lived in some the most liberal places in the country (Santa Cruz and SF) and enjoy them far more than conservative havens. It enables me to dialogue with people who don't see eye to eye but we typically come to a general understanding of one another's positions. So, I do apologize for coming off defensive.
    If you are interested in having dialogue about Rudy and his campaign then a post like this one are pretty pointless. It is just the usual lib bashing with no meaning. I was going to weigh in on this post with the obvious question. Which one of those quotes advocates a unilateral (mostly) pre-emptive war?

As the campaign evolves I'm sure your board will become more interesting and more focused.

Thread Information