Forum Member

Exclamation Gives us all a bad rap

Came across this site www.wheelingvillage.com It's about a fireman having sex on duty and passing herpes on to someone. I think she has a right to be angry. My two cents worth.

Forum Member

Actually, does very little at giving us all a bad rap. And no, didn't bother to even read any of it.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

i bit and checked the site out...it lookks like a legit FD web site but is actually a hatchet job put together by an a-hole (PalatineFF) with too much time on thier hands...if it was me being "exposed" by this crap i'd be at my lawyer's office this morning

go post your crap somewhere else moron
    A man has to have something to believe in & I believe I'll have another beer.

Protective Economist

This is easy. PalatineFF is the woman who got herpes.

The spurned wife probably already had herpes (assuming she and her husband still had relations). The mistress is probably pretty PO'd about getting it; ergo, she sets up a website dedicated to attacking the man.

The lesson has nothing to do with firefighting or reflecting badly on the fire service or even politics:

1. If you don't want an STD, stay in a monogamous relationship with your spouse.
    2. If you can't be monogamous, use condoms.
    3. If you cheat with someone and don't use barrier protection, DON'T be surprised that you end up with a disease.
    4. Failure to use appropriate protection when engaged in an immoral act is YOUR fault, no one else's.
    My comments are sometimes educated, sometimes informed and sometimes just blowing smoke...but they are always mine and mine alone and do not reflect upon anyone else (especially my employer).

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Quote Originally Posted by firemanjb
    This is easy. PalatineFF is the woman who got herpes.

The spurned wife probably already had herpes (assuming she and her husband still had relations). The mistress is probably pretty PO'd about getting it; ergo, she sets up a website dedicated to attacking the man.

The lesson has nothing to do with firefighting or reflecting badly on the fire service or even politics:

1. If you don't want an STD, stay in a monogamous relationship with your spouse.
    2. If you can't be monogamous, use condoms.
    3. If you cheat with someone and don't use barrier protection, DON'T be surprised that you end up with a disease.
    4. Failure to use appropriate protection when engaged in an immoral act is YOUR fault, no one else's.
    Final lesson: ALWAYS wear your PPE!
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7
    Final lesson: ALWAYS wear your PPE!
    Haha, the first thing we were all supposed to learn, right?

Forum Member

"it lookks like a legit FD web site but is actually a hatchet job put together by an a-hole"

I don't appreciate the personal attack.

My thoughts on this are that firemen / firewoman should be responsible & honest. If someone acts irresponsible, they should be held accountable for their actions. By the city not doing anything, they are not condemning his behavior, thus allowing more to continue. I wouldn't think the city residents are to happy about this and it does end up giving firemen / woman a bad rap.

Protective Economist

Quote Originally Posted by PalatineFF
    "it lookks like a legit FD web site but is actually a hatchet job put together by an a-hole"

My thoughts on this are that firemen / firewoman should be responsible & honest. If someone acts irresponsible, they should be held accountable for their actions. By the city not doing anything, they are not condemning his behavior, thus allowing more to continue. I wouldn't think the city residents are to happy about this and it does end up giving firemen / woman a bad rap.
    You want firemen to be responsible and honest, yet you slept with a married man? How about YOUR irresponsible and immoral act of committing ADULTERY?
    My comments are sometimes educated, sometimes informed and sometimes just blowing smoke...but they are always mine and mine alone and do not reflect upon anyone else (especially my employer).

Fir Na Tine

Wow.

I want my click back.
    Tom Warshaw
    Station 13 (Bethel)
    Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Disillusioned Subscriber

Came across this site www.wheelingvillage.com It's about a fireman having sex on duty and passing herpes on to someone. I think she has a right to be angry. My two cents worth.
    So...did you really just come across this site, or are you directly involved and lying about it?

My thoughts on this are that firemen / firewoman should be responsible & honest. If someone acts irresponsible, they should be held accountable for their actions.
    Nevermind answering my original question. I think I just figured it out.

Admittedly, I had to laugh at your last statement though. You knowingly have a 3 year affair with a married man, yet he's the only one you feel was acting irresponsibly and expect to be held accountable?! Sounds like enough "paint" to cover both of you with only one coat.
    Last edited by Steamer; 11-27-2006 at 04:20 PM.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jensam433
    i bit and checked the site out...it lookks like a legit FD web site but is actually a hatchet job put together by an a-hole (PalatineFF) with too much time on thier hands...if it was me being "exposed" by this crap i'd be at my lawyer's office this morning

I thought it looked like some kind of blog.

I agree with you, this guy ought to sue the crap out of this hypocrit.

Forum Member

Originally Posted by jensam433

--------------------------------------------------

I agree.... well there went 10 mins. of my life I'll never get back
    Turtle Power

[||]|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|==|
    _/-|]~|__|==|==|_{}|
    _|_! =_ ! ____---_++!|
    [|--(O)----==----(O)----]

Thread Information