Forum Member

Talking CSA FF Kuwait openings

Heres the announcement... or what it should be anyway...

Firefighter - Kuwait - maybe 40-50k per year is a joke, expect to make a lot less.

Status: Full Time Employment is questionable, because they are gonna lose the contract in early 2007 it is going to the chopping block for open bidding. Hopefully they will get some competant managers in there to run things.

Job Location: Military Bases in Kuwait

Offering a low income potential with long-term employment opportunities if you can put up with all the bull**** they have in store for you

1-year renewable contract if you can possibly put up with it that long

Base Wage isnt competitive to KBR or WSI

$12,775 living allowance which most of the guys spend on HOOKERS AND BOOZE

Income Tax-Advantaged, if you complete 335 days you wont have to pay stateside taxes.

About 14 hours of leave a month or about 2 weeks a year.

Medical/Dental/Life is the cheapest, crappiest insurance and you have to pay ALL MONEY up front even if it costs several thousand dollars.

Company provided apartment that will reek of cigarettes if you live with a smoker.

Company-provided transportation is a joke, expect to stay in your apt most of the time as you will never be able to get a vehicle because the battallion chiefs hog the vehicles. You cant even get the keys from the greedy people that hog the keys and hide in there rooms and dont answer the door or there phones when you are searching for a vehicle. PLUS YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE VEHICLES OUT OF YOUR SALARY WHICH COSTS AN ARM AND A LEG.

Shipment of 100lbs of personal goods in addition
    to luggage. Goodluck on getting your money back for that.

Access to PX shopping...OOOHHH WOW I GET TO USE THE PX WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THE OVERPRICED EXPIRED RIP OFFS

Access to Food Court (Subway, Hardees, Pizza Inn, Starbucks, 31 Flavors, KFC) BIG ****ING DEAL, LETS ALL EAT FAST FOOD FOR A YEAR AND GET FAT

Access APO services, cool, i get to stand in line for hours to mail my **** off

CSA ltd. fire department does not offer opportunities for growth and career advancement. You'll be working with a visibly crummy and snake like management team. The chiefs dont know how to run the dept.

Help CSA ltd. by joining as a Firefighter so we can SUCKER YOU HERE and then tell you if you want to leave its gonna cost you a few thousand dollars and you will firfeit all your bonuses.

They hire plenty of incompetant people, and if you were in the Marines it doesnt matter how unqualified you are you will automatically have a job.

MUST be able to obtain DOD standard for Firefighter position within 1 year BUT WE WONT help you in any way to get certified and WE DONT HAVE THE FACILITIES TO CERTIFY YOU. Prefer military Firefighting
    experience especially marines. KBR or WSI will send you yearly to get FF1/2 Burns, at CSA, they just pencil whip it like they do every other cert. CSA fire department DOES NOT HAVE THE FACILITIES TO CERTIFY YOU FOR ANY HAZMAT CERTS OR FF CERTS.

A valid U.S. Passport, Driver's License, pass a
    Background Investigation which they never do and ability to obtain
    a Secret Security Clearance which noone needs or gets here.

Benefits
    Our non competitive salary and benefits package include
    profit sharing which YOU NEVER GET. Relocation assistance meaining we only fly you here and you have to find our own way home if you leave early at your own expense and you have to pay is 3-4k if you want to leave.

Pre-employment drug screening IS NOT required.
    They have had a few heroin junkies work for them...can anyone say meatloaf???

Contact Information:
    Why apply?...its a waste of time...get a job with KBR or WSI at www.halliburton.com or www.wackenhut.com
    If you really want to work for CSA ltd. and impress them with your resume email them a picture of a terd stained butt wipe and they will see it and be like WOW, thats the best resume ive ever seen and INSTANTLY HIRE YOU...CSA fire department is the most UNPROFESIONAL FIRE DEPARTMENT IN THE CONTRACTING WORLD...

MembersZone Subscriber

OK, I will be the first one to say it. If you are so miserable in your job and you have no respect for your bosses, why are you still there.

It's pretty petty to post something like this on an open forum without a signature.

I have no knowledge of the company, nor am I sticking up for them. What you say may be entirely true. I find it shows..........to quote you:

"XYZ fire department is the most UNPROFESIONAL FIRE DEPARTMENT IN THE CONTRACTING WORLD..."

And your post is intended to be professional? How?

Thread Information