MembersZone Subscriber

Default Lynne Stewart Support Party Crashed by Patriots

A bunch of Patriots protested at a party for Lynne Stewart on December 9th, in Greenwich Village. From the Urban Infidel blog:

http://urbaninfidel.blogspot.com/200...oat-party.html

This filthy animal should have been hung and shot.

FTM-PTB

Forum Member

Further substantiation that Liberalism truly is a mental disease.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Lynne Stewart's supporters were just exercising their Constitutional rights to be fracking morons.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Further substantiation that Liberalism truly is a mental disease.
    Yawn. Many conservatives would get so much more done if they didn't spend so much time at Klan meetings and Neonazi parties.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman
    Yawn. Many conservatives would get so much more done if they didn't spend so much time at Klan meetings and Neonazi parties.

This isn't about conservatives and liberals..this woman was convicted of providing material support to a terrorist who wanted to kill Americans.

She is committed treasonous acts towards the United States and the judge who sentanced her should have his head examined for giving her such a light sentance.

FTM-PTB

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FFFRED
    This isn't about conservatives and liberals..this woman was convicted of providing material support to a terrorist who wanted to kill Americans.

She is committed treasonous acts towards the United States and the judge who sentanced her should have his head examined for giving her such a light sentance.

FTM-PTB
    Whoa, whoa, whoa !! why muddy up this thread with facts. This POS should die the most horrible death possible. She should spend the rest of her day's locked up spooning with the Nozzleman.

Last edited by RoughRider; 12-13-2006 at 10:58 AM.
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

Then they could rub elbows with Klan Kleegle Byrd, senator (D) from West Virginny

Forum Member

So are you calling me a racist or just insinuating that many of us here on the boards are racists and deny the holocasut?

This fine specimen endangered the lives of your fellow countrymen by exchanging terrorist plans and documents on behalf of a client under the guise of legal protection as a lawyer.

So she is part and parcel of terrorist network, and undercuts the legal system and this is OK with you (apparently?) It must be OK because she has breast cancer and is of the same political ideology of many on the left side of the aisle and political spectrum.

And those akin to Nazis (Ward Churchill) show up and you have the unmittigated gall to acuse me of being a Nazi hellbent on world domination with the master race?

You acuse me of being a racist?

These statements are ubstantiated so far as you know. Where do you get this feeling that I am racist? Oh yeah, must be my support of stopping illegal immigration.

Don't know where you get the feeling that I am a Nazi though. Must be because I enjoy history and have seen Hitler's watercolors and letters.

Yes indeed, a racist and Nazi I am.

But you have not challenged or corrected the voracity of my statement. As usual.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider
    Whoa, whoa, whoa !! why muddy up this thread with facts. This POS should die the most horrible death possible. She should spend the rest of her day's locked up spooning with the Nozzleman.

Now that would be cruel and unusual punishment for Nozz.. we may disagree a lot of things, but damn, I couldn't do that to a brother firefighter, regardless of his politicsal views!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    Now that would be cruel and unusual punishment for Nozz.. we may disagree a lot of things, but damn, I couldn't do that to a brother firefighter, regardless of his politicsal views!

She's handsome.
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Note the lady is standing in front of a poster for Venezuela - rapidly becoming the new hang out for the radical left and soon to strip the title of "Worker's Paradise" from good ol' Fidel.

At least Hugo Chavez was democratically elected. Like I said before - people deserve the government that they elect.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider
    She's handsome.

Uh huh. We just might need to get you an eye exam.

Forum Member

She (he,it or whatever) looks like a bad case of liberal inbreeding. That comment should stir the pot real good huh? I just could not resist any longer.

Thread Information