Forum Member

Unhappy 1199A Assigned but now not listed

In early September our DHS grant was assigned a Reference Award Number for 06 on our prior years grant 1199a. In mid October we were issued our questions. This Friday I observed while checking our grant that the 06 Reference Award Number was removed. Any ideas on what happened or what is happening?

MembersZone Subscriber

There are a couple of possibilities why the 1199A reference has been removed.

1) A computer glitch. This has been posted before, where people found parts of the grant mssing, that was there the day before.

2) This possiblity means that Scrooge could be at work. The 1199A and the 10 q's are just indicators of a potential award (no guarantee that it will happen). The AFG could be at the point where they sent out more 1199A's and q's than they have funding for. So the potential removal of those references from the grant could mean you are potentially out of the running.

Since this is the Christmas season, I'm giving hope that it's the first possiblity.

Good Luck.

Be safe this holiday season.

MembersZone Subscriber

jeff725 pleasse let us know what you find out when you call firegrant support next week.We willbe keeping our fingers crossed for you that it is computer glitch. By the way, there is one other possibility also.

Are you sure all other grants were closed out correctly with no problems?I n the tech review, prior to actual award, if they saw a past problem, and it would have to be a pretty major guffaw, they night have jerked the award.
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Forum Member

Default More information

I contacted the help-desk today, they stated that our application was still pending in their system with the 06 number. Also, in regards to the prior close-outs they are all completed.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff725 View Post
    I contacted the help-desk today, they stated that our application was still pending in their system with the 06 number. Also, in regards to the prior close-outs they are all completed.
    That;s good news for you guys.
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thread Information