Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default Hello from Fla.-former R.I. resident/A.F. medic

I am r8dmarshall, a designer of a new generation of water/frigid and swift water non passive devices that compensate for numb hands and or the inability to hold onto a rope or rescue ring.

I am having a difficult time generating interest in the devices. They have been designed to be used by first arrivals on site of a water emergency. They come in a make it yourself set of instructions including what materials, how to put them together, and how to use them.

I have put my design in public domain for use by anyone. I have posted the isntructions in life saving forum some time back without success in generating an interest. I have four designs, bu

huh?????????????????????
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Cool my cmptr gliched

My cmptr gliched and did not finish my thread.

It was to be four designs, but so far only one put into public domain.

the Huh responce is pretty much what I have been getting. If anyone is interested in my flotation throw designs, which are free You can find the first one in the Lifesaving resources forum under r8dmarshall, david marshall1 and marshallldr8. The threads include the making instructions with the materials used , the training protacall and throw technique.

Having been raised in R.I. I knew some kids that drowned from falling through the ice. Having been a medic In the A.F. and a student of medicine and biology I am very interested in devices that can compensate for numb hands or weakness in the hands.

Anyone interested can email me and I will inter a dialog regarding my devices and their need to be widly known by the public and professional rescuers.

If the forum accepts attachments I can post py photos of the devices and papers.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Cool Point of view on rescue 8 device designs

view point in attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question Ideas for the taking

If any one viewing can please tell me why I get no responce for new ideas on rescue device design I would appreciate it.
    I have recieved exactly zero replies or requests for information.

serously looking for input pro or con!

Wink Has anyone in water rescue lost a victem?

If I had lost a water or ice water victem due to numb hands I surely would be looking for any idea or device that would save the next possible loss.

I can't understand the lack of curiosity on this forum. If something is new I think one would be interested in learning about it. If it is not any good, then there is no loss, but if it is good and one does not investigate it then the loss is one of life of your next victem that might have been saved with the new generation of rescue devices.

Yes this is a challange; are you up to proving me wrong. I don't care if you feel insulted, if it gets you to learn about Rescue 8. There are people who will not be saved , or will have more lasting effects without the public becoming aware of the new devices.

Sincerely r8dmarshall

Thread Information