Thread: FF Ringtones

Forum Member

Cool FF Ringtones

Hello! I am on the hunt for some Firefighter and Alarm ringtones. Absolutly want a PASS alarm tone for my phone. Anyone know where I can get one or at least any ideas? Thanks!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruce210 View Post
    Hello! I am on the hunt for some Firefighter and Alarm ringtones. Absolutly want a PASS alarm tone for my phone. Anyone know where I can get one or at least any ideas? Thanks!
    Your best bet is going to be getting a data cable for your phone (ebay) and transfer audio files from your pc to your phone if it has those capabilities.

I have a Nokia phone & cable that allows me to out whatever I want on my phone.
    RK
    cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Forum Member
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

This space for rent
    Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Quote Originally Posted by bruce210 View Post
    How about a Federal Q2B or station tones? PASS alarms should be taken seriously and making it a ringtone doesn't do it any justice.

Just my two cents
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Thread Information