Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default ebay creech boots!!

hey just bought a pair of pro warrington 3007 from this seller check out his web site on ebay!! all kinds of either factory seconds and slightly used boots from pro and other brands got a great deal on them too 189.00! for the now discontinued hard to find 3007!! these are great shoes i have the 3005 and these are much more comfortable!! check hims out yalll!!! yeahhhhhh!!!! awhat!!!!!! okkkkkkkk! (lil jon)

SLAP!

DUDE! Calm down! Get a hold of yourself!
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

MembersZone Subscriber Engine58's Avatar

ummm..okkkkk....... yea what he said...lol

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    SLAP!

DUDE! Calm down! Get a hold of yourself!
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

MembersZone Subscriber

sorry i do it boring next time ill do it Eeyore style ho hum oook

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by tailboardrider View Post
    sorry i do it boring next time ill do it Eeyore style ho hum oook

And maybe even include the link!
    Warm Regards,
    Shawn Stoner
    EMT-B

MembersZone Subscriber

Be careful guys. If they are that cheap whats wrong? Factory seconds? I found out the had way from a pair of LaCrosse boots I bought "discounted" as the salesman said that LaCrosse was making their own boot and wanted to just get rid of the boots with their name on them and mfg their own. All the boot seemed fine but when I had problems with the sock pulling out and I wanted to get these warantied I was asked "is there a red dot on the label an the left boot?" Sure enough it was and I was told it had no warranty. I'll never buy boots from those guys again.

Forum Member

Default Never buy seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant387 View Post
    Be careful guys. If they are that cheap whats wrong? Factory seconds? I found out the had way from a pair of LaCrosse boots I bought "discounted" as the salesman said that LaCrosse was making their own boot and wanted to just get rid of the boots with their name on them and mfg their own. All the boot seemed fine but when I had problems with the sock pulling out and I wanted to get these warantied I was asked "is there a red dot on the label an the left boot?" Sure enough it was and I was told it had no warranty. I'll never buy boots from those guys again.
    A perfect example why we should never buy seconds. And if the manufacturer doesn't want to warranty them, there must be a reason ??? Maybe they're not good enough to fight fires with ???

Think about it.

Good luck

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy warrington trouble

I made the mistake a while ago of trying to save a few bucks and bought a pair of pro 5000's on ebay. Wouldn't you know, only one of them had a steel toe. Sent them back ASAP. Seller argued with me for days about why i needed a steel toe in each boot. So I bucked up and got a pair from thefirestore.com. I've had them almost a year now, and have loved them. Especially during long calls or long days at the academy. However, recently they've been folding over inside and half the boot liner collapses when i don them. I've taken good care of them and was wondering if anyone else had experienced similair issues (with such a 'young' boot) before. They're great boots, but now are slow and a pain to get into. Thanks for any info.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FirstIn34 View Post
    I made the mistake a while ago of trying to save a few bucks and bought a pair of pro 5000's on ebay. Wouldn't you know, only one of them had a steel toe. Sent them back ASAP. Seller argued with me for days about why i needed a steel toe in each boot. So I bucked up and got a pair from thefirestore.com. I've had them almost a year now, and have loved them. Especially during long calls or long days at the academy. However, recently they've been folding over inside and half the boot liner collapses when i don them. I've taken good care of them and was wondering if anyone else had experienced similair issues (with such a 'young' boot) before. They're great boots, but now are slow and a pain to get into. Thanks for any info.
    FirstIn,

We had problems with the Pros over time. They're great for the first few weeks/months, but they have not stood the test of time. Our department has seen many problems with the Pro Warrington 5000s. They have cracked, ripped, did not stand up (like you said - they fold over inside) and the foot liner has either come out or ripped when being put on. Trying to get them serviced was always a hassle... we kept getting the run around. Plus the boot has given us the most ankle injuries over the period of time that we used them, than any other boot ever.

We recently switched from the Pro 5000 to the new airboss boots, and love them. Much more comfortable, better protection and cheaper.

Good luck.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks for the info! How long have you and your guys been in the Airboss?

Forum Member

FirstIn,

We've been in the airboss boots for more than 6 months now. Haven't had one bad pair in our group and they have held up great through the winter. The company actually made some slight modifications to the boot based on our feedback ! Not too often you see a company that actually listens to the us guys on the ground.

Good luck.

Speaking of bad shoes...A private investigator has an office in the same building as I'm in, and a few weeks ago, we heard this awful noise coming from the back parking bays. I went out to check it out, and I found the PI with a huge industrial wood chipper and a thousand pairs (LITERALLY, a THOUSAND) of Nike's (or so I thought...), boxes and all, and he was throwing the Nike's into the wood chipper and the tiny chunks were flying into a truck...they had just busted an illegal Nike bootlegger guy and they had to confiscate his thousand pairs of Nike's and destroy them...that was the only way they could think of to destroy them. Crazy huh?
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Thread Information