Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gamers!!!

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343 View Post
    Check out "Dear WebTeam," on the Fire Explorer/Jr. FF forum. I made two posts on that thread. Read them both and you'll see how smart I am!
    WOW, You're my hero. Looks as though the web team banned you for using licensed pics. tsk tsk.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just saw this post. I play x box 360 and have a group of about 30 IAFF firefighters that play Call of Duty Black ops. usually play private matches no cheaters that way. I also play online in regular matches. I play all types of games. Gamer tag on x box live is ICOMMANDTHEE send request if you want.

MembersZone Subscriber dtshearin21's Avatar

Thumbs up New Fire Rescue Board Game!

"The call comes in…”911, what is your emergency?”

On the other end is a panicked response of “FIRE!”

Moments later you don the protective suits that will keep you alive, gather your equipment and rush to the scene of a blazing inferno. You must face your fears, never give up, and above all else work as a team because the fire is raging, the building is threatening to collapse and people are in danger.

You must succeed – lives are on the line!

FlashPoint: Fire Rescue is a cooperative game that is fun to play with friends and family. All the players are on the same team - everyone either wins or loses together. With four levels of play (Family, Recruit, Veteran and Heroic) there is a challenge appropriate for players of all skills and ages."-FlashPoint Kickstarter Campaign Webpage

Check out this game before it hits shelves @ http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...nt-fire-rescue
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -2122 D. Shearin

Thread Information