I am a firefighter on the Southside of Chicago IL. I have had a few friend and family members that have survived and died from various forms of cancers, so I am addressing the issue as a whole. I wanted to do something that could help find a cure.

I have committed to participating in the Little Indy 500 half marathon in Indianapolis IN. on May 5th. I am training with Team in Training, a national organization established by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to raise funds for the Society. I am training with a group of individuals and three personal trainers in exchange for a pledge to raise $2,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

So I am asking for any help you can give to help me reach my fund raising goal. If you would like to make a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, you can visit my web page that the Society set up for me at www.active.com/donate/tntil/tntilkmyers and click on the amount that you would like to donate and then click on Donate Now, then fill in the information on the next page and hit submit. Then the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society will send you a receipt of your donation to your e-mail. Remember donations are 100% tax deductible.
Thanks.
Ken M.