Forum Member

Default Suggestions on appropriate punishments requested

I'm think about something that involves staking the bastard out in the cold and running a slow drip of water....

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (AP) -- The father of a young girl who died of exposure had knocked her unconscious because he was angry she wouldn't go to bed, then took her outside in freezing temperatures and left her there, police said before the man's arraignment Thursday.

Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found dead Sunday on a wooded knoll about a 10 minute walk from the family's home.

Tiny footprints in the snow suggested she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said.

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault. He did not have an attorney in court Thursday morning, and was jailed without bond.

Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to the criminal complaint. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed, so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.

Page then took her outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, police said.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child got to the wooded location alone.

Her small body was found about a 10-minute walk from her home, a trek that would have included climbing 17 snowy steps up to a wooded knoll.

A witness had seen Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.

Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.

Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.

Page, who did not have an attorney in court Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.

Forum Member

There is no punishment that is too severe for this mutt. Absolutely sickening. Now the people of PA will get to pay for this ******bag to rot in prison for the next 50 years. The punsihment randsc suggests sounds pretty fair to me.

Forum Member

bullets are cheap, I'll donate 1

Forum Member

A few jolts of electricity are also cheap...and don't wet the sponge!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by len1582 View Post
    A few jolts of electricity are also cheap...and don't wet the sponge!!
    The sponges used in the skullcaps for electrical executions are soaked in salt water to increase conductivity.

If he is convicted, soak that sponge extra well.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

If you're going to use electricity then put the ends on the lower sensitive parts, crank the volts and amps way up and send his skull cap across the room. It's probably less than he deserves.

Forum Member

Knock the bastard out, wrap him in a sheet (to prolong the agony) and set him out in the snow...1000 miles from any shelter. Let the evil son of a bitch see what it feells like!
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

Forum Member

There is no way in hell I could ever be a cop! I have to explain why the father resisted arrest...For 10 straight hours!
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    "Fir na tine"

Forum Member

Default Believe it or not, the story is actually getting WORSE

CNN - Frozen toddler's father also faces sex charge

Story Highlights

NEW: Man charged with sexually abusing second child in house
    William Page arraigned Thursday on homicide, other charges, in daughter's death
    Police say Page knocked out 2-year-old Nyia, took her outside and left her
    Toddler's body found Sunday in snow, 10 minutes from home

Forum Member

I think we should take him out in the freezing temps, but we won't knock him out though, them bring him in for a few and then put back out, try this several times before leaving him out for good.

Forum Member

Words fail me at this point.

Just how could somebody do that to their own kid. I know it's not the first time, and it's far from the last time, but just how the hell does someone do that?

MembersZone Subscriber

This stuff just makes me so sad. I also just read about a six year old dragged to death when he got caught in a seatbelt trying to escape a carjacking in Brazil (his mother and another woman escaped). The mutts saw him caught in it, and swerved at high speed to shake him loose without success. When they stopped four miles later, they got out and simply walked away.

According to my faith and convictions, I am against the death penalty, but in the same breath I can think of no other fitting punishment. I spend time thinking about the most painful ways to accomplish that end when it comes to kids.

Frucking MUTTS, there are no words. Only actions.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber

Short rope, long drop....

End of story!
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Forum Member

Gonzo...In the movie"The Green Mile" when they didn't soak the sponge it made the process more painful for the guest in the seat of honor. That's why I feel they should 'give it to him dry'.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder8 View Post

End of story!
    I agree!!! Bring back public execution and televise it!!! Then some of this crap would stop!!!
    It's a jungle out there. You have to watch out for number 1, but be careful not to step in number 2! - Rodney Dangerfield

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

Forum Member

[QUOTE=ElectricHoser;769384]According to my faith and convictions, I am against the death penalty, but in the same breath I can think of no other fitting punishment. I spend time thinking about the most painful ways to accomplish that end when it comes to kids.QUOTE]

I feel as you do...My faith and my convictions are strong as well. I am also against capital punishment and always will be. That does not mean that my heart doesn't break when acts such as this are perpetrated against the most innocent and undeserving of all...Children!

Truly, I believe it is evil, personified in people such as these. No human with a conscience could ever consider committing such a merciless, horrible act. Make no mistake, Satan is alive and well in this world. This is just another example that proves it.
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    "Fir na tine"

Truckie

A little jail house justice by being released in the general population a max fed pen.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder8 View Post

End of story!
    You forgot the tall Oak tree and the public square.

There is also: Drawn and quartering, Beheading, burning at the steak, gas chamber, Dragging by horses, Stonned..... any of those should get the job done.

MembersZone Subscriber

How about 1000 cuts with a dull rusty knife to his entire body, paying special attention to his groin, back of the arms, heels of his feet, eye lids, and fingertips. Then dip him in a vat of lemon juice. Rinse the lemon juice off with rubbing alcohol.

that might do it.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

Delano, TN (1/2 way between Knoxville & Chattanooga)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by randsc View Post
    CNN - Frozen toddler's father also faces sex charge

Story Highlights

NEW: Man charged with sexually abusing second child in house
    [QUOTE]http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/08/tod....ap/index.html

Police said another child in the house told investigators that sometime overnight Friday, Page entered a bedroom, covered the child's mouth with one hand and touched the child's genitals with the other. The child said Page then left the room, followed by Nyia, police said.[/QUOTE

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Decapitation..... starting with the left foot little toe......
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    How about 1000 cuts with a dull rusty knife to his entire body, paying special attention to his groin, back of the arms, heels of his feet, eye lids, and fingertips. Then dip him in a vat of lemon juice. Rinse the lemon juice off with rubbing alcohol.

that might do it.

Damn, that sounds like something I would say. Excellent.

Its stories like this that make me sad that we don't have legal torture for criminals. So many crimes would end if there was torture, or harsher punishments.

Rape a girl? get your dick pulled off. Then get tortured.

Do something like this... I think Dickeys punishment was pretty good.
    Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fireman4949 View Post
    Knock the bastard out, wrap him in a sheet (to prolong the agony) and set him out in the snow...1000 miles from any shelter. Let the evil son of a bitch see what it feells like!

My sister who is starting to abandon her blind faith in the penal system went on record as saying what you did,but with a twist:hamstring him before dropping him off.
    This guy isn't tough.He might be hell on wheels with a little kid but if he went up against anyone bigger,he'd beg for his life.As he should.

My punishment involves some illegality,though it might pass as medical research:hook him on heroin,then suddenly take him off.While monitoring his condition,laugh while he goes through withdrawal.When he comes out of it,re-hook him and repeat as desired.
    Last edited by doughesson; 02-10-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Forum Member

[QUOTE=OlieCan;769593]Damn, that sounds like something I would say. Excellent.
    Its stories like this that make me sad that we don't have legal torture for criminals. So many crimes would end if there was torture, or harsher punishments.
    QUOTE]

Though we all have some pretty tough ideas on how to deal with vermin like that,we do have to make sure WE don't cross that line and become that way as well.
    How many of us are of the type that rarely says we'd do something but don't do it?Someone might take it as serious.

Thread Information