MembersZone Subscriber

My vollie dept has an ISG k1000 color (I think that's the number) that is supposed to be comparable to the T3. My carreer dept uses.

I like the Bullard the best of the two - less jarring thottle shift in the pic and it has the color highlight feature. I think the throttle shift of the ISG lasts just a fraction longer than the T3. The ISG has an better truck charger base, the T3 gets stuck in the extruded plastic base and we have had diff. in getting the camera to charge at times.

I have had trouble w the T3 whiting out in some fires that I didn't feel were that hot, the old T1 had a manual throttle that you could adjust if needed. I havn't had the ISG in a hot fire yet.

The ISG was a little cheaper but I don't feel it is cheap enough to choose ocer the T3.

Hope that helps!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2454 View Post
    We use Scotts. The eagle imager. Works fine but by no means anything great.
    Narrow that down a bit. What model or how old. Scott has made many diffenent models/generations of the Eagle. Current is the Eagle 160 and Eagle X.

Forum Member

Default Fire Warrior

Maybe you should check out the Fire Warrior from TFG. It is hands free, and very good.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Tic

WE have the MSA Evolution 5200 with the recorder feature. We carry 1 on each Engine Company and 2 on each Truck and Rescue Company.

MembersZone Subscriber

We have 2 Bullard T2 or T3 I think T2 it is red if that helps. One on our first out engine and one on our first out ladder/quint. They are great TIC's when the sales man walked in he turned it on than trough it across the bay, it slide all they way across and hit a wall on the other side and still was on and work no problems at all, that I believe why we got them.

Forum Member

scott eagle. it's etter than the boat anchors they used to sell us and far surpasses the crawler, which was confusing and unlovely.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by giweff View Post
    They are great TIC's when the sales man walked in he turned it on than trough it across the bay, it slide all they way across and hit a wall on the other side and still was on and work no problems at all, that I believe why we got them.

They do get mad when you take the one that they don't throw around for display purposes and throw it across the room.

We did end up buying 2 Bullard T-4s. One for the Engine and one for the Ladder. I like the wide screen.

Thread Information