Thread: ??polygraph???

Forum Member

Default ??polygraph???

can anyone clue me in on what to expect when dealing with a polygraph?? i have a couple of test coming up and if a pass those then i will be scheduled for a polygraph....i have nothing to hide or anthing just wondering what to expect
    GeorgiaFF20

OSD122

Quote Originally Posted by morganhendley View Post
    can anyone clue me in on what to expect when dealing with a polygraph?? i have a couple of test coming up and if a pass those then i will be scheduled for a polygraph....i have nothing to hide or anthing just wondering what to expect
    If you really have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about. Best advise is to just relax and answer the questions that are asked of you.

Forum Member

Default Be Prepared

I believe in preparing for every step of the hiring process before you show up to gain confidence and understand what's going to happen. This is not a day at the beach.

You should hear the war stories I get from candidates whole wrote like you did that they really had nothing to worry about. Then they get eliminate.

Go to www.polygraph.com Don't just read the web site, buy the program. It's cheap insurance.

No, I don't get anything for sending candidates there.

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

Fire "Captain Bob"

www.eatstress.com

Thread Information