Default Whelen Edge lightbars

Hello,
    I am new and old to this site. Back in the day (about 4 years now) I was here often. Anyway, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. If it is just let me know and I'll move it. I have from the days when I was a vol. ff/emt two whelen edge lightbars that I am looking to sell. One is a 52" bar with one power supply and full set of lenses. This bar can be set up in red/clear red/blue or blue/clear. It is set up as a 6 strobe and has enough cable to run from the center of a crown vic around to console. This bar is in great shape with shinny reflectors and great lense condition. It also has two hologen flashers in front and in back. One of the bulbs does not work (just needs a new one).

The 48" bar is a little older and in worse state. A couple of the reflectors had sun damage and the alley lights could use replacing. This bar I did not use myself so I still need to check and make sure it works properly. This one has two power supplies if I remeber correctly. Right now it's set up as a 6 strobe but was set up with 8 when I got it. There are no lenses and there are 5 holes on the top of the bar for a siren speaker. There is quite a bit of cable with this one also.

500 for both or 300 for the 52" and 250 for the 48" + actual shipping cost (you pick who I ship it through).

I also have a Fed sig 100wtt dynamax siren speaker $80 obo. I have a strobe made to fit into a housing for the back deck of a car (clear) make offer. I have a turn-out gear bag make offer. And anyone with a crown vic and no center console, I have one. It's a code3 black with armrest. $90 obo. This stuff has been in storage and needs a good home. First person that wants something I will throw in a headlight flasher (not sure if it works but it's free so....).

I am located in KY so if you are close enough for me to not have to mail items I'll work work on some of the prices.

Please send any pic requests to other questions can be posted here (if you want to know, I'm sure others do as well), but that's your choice.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by willy1094; 11-21-2007 at 12:02 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

http://www.elightbars.org you will have better luck there.
    "Remember courage is only fear that has said its prayers"
    "Leather Forever"
    "FDNY 9/11/01"
    IACOJ since 3/03

Thanks...again, I was not sure so I just picked the spot that looked best. Sorry for the long post in the wrong spot. STAY SAFE!!!

Forum Member

Try a search next time. Theres thousands of threads on lights and lightbars and setting them up. Just food for thought
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    Try a search next time. Theres thousands of threads on lights and lightbars and setting them up. Just food for thought
    Try reading next time. He isn't asking a question about lights. He is offering some items for sale...
    My opinions are my own and do not, in any way, reflect those of any agency to which I am affiliated...

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HolleyFF241 View Post
    Try reading next time. He isn't asking a question about lights. He is offering some items for sale...

You are correct indeed.But none the less he's then breaking a rule of firehouse.If I'm not mistaken advertising products is against the rules.Incase you can't tell I hate any thread dealing with lights
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Thread Information