Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well???

To the1141man and HEYVERN. It's obvious you're both in a ****ing match here. 1141 I see you're from California and HEYVERN is from Ohio. Maybe both states have different rules to follow by or what not I don't know. Is it a big deal that maybe both of your depts operate a little bit different? All in all in the end, the important thing is that the job gets done. It has been for some interesting reading though. Take care!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dday05 View Post
    To the1141man and HEYVERN. It's obvious you're both in a ****ing match here.
    Yep...I brought the 3", Vern brought a booster line. j/k
    1141 I see you're from California and HEYVERN is from Ohio. Maybe both states have different rules to follow by or what not I don't know. Is it a big deal that maybe both of your depts operate a little bit different? All in all in the end, the important thing is that the job gets done.
    Actually, the important thing is that someone who's injured while on "department time"--regardless of whether they're working at the station, on a call, doing prevention/education, what have you, gets taken care of by the department. That's the important part.

If a department fails to do that, it's failed its personnel miserably and is a pretty sorry excuse for an agency of the Fire Service.
    My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

Quote Originally Posted by the1141man View Post
    Actually, the important thing is that someone who's injured while on "department time"--regardless of whether they're working at the station, on a call, doing prevention/education, what have you, gets taken care of by the department. That's the important part.

If a department fails to do that, it's failed its personnel miserably and is a pretty sorry excuse for an agency of the Fire Service.
    I agree with what you're saying and it's important that people are covered as well.It's also importantant that the job gets done as well.

Thread Information