Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sick Puke!

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Angry Sick Puke!

There are better words to use, but then I would be banned for life.

Police: Man Told Child To 'Stab Mommy'
    Man Allegedly Stabbed Wife, Handed Knife To Toddler

POSTED: 9:59 am EST March 6, 2007
    UPDATED: 10:22 am EST March 6, 2007

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- Police in Connecticut said a man who repeatedly stabbed his wife also handed the knife to his toddler son and told him to "stab Mommy."

Police said Fermin Rodriguez attacked his teen-age wife after he accused her of cheating on him. Police said she was slashed and stabbed multiple times before Rodriguez handed the knife to his 2-year-old son and told him to stab her.

Police have not said if the boy did as his father said.

His wife had to be taken to a hospital for treatment of stab wounds to her chest, face, arms and legs. Her condition has not been made available.
    Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

One word...EVIL!
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

Forum Member

Maybe a new law requiring periodic physcological testing is in order.

MembersZone Subscriber WaterbryVTfire's Avatar

What do you want to bet that he is not a legal resident of this country?
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
    - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

MembersZone Subscriber voyager9's Avatar

He must go to the same Parenting School as these two.
    PHP Code:
    Toddlers Smoking Pot 
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

very disturbing.
    Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
    IACOJ

both very sick.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

I thought for sure your thread would be about this ....

Ind. police: Plane crash was suicide-homicide

Pilot reportedly told ex-wife she wouldn't see daughter again
    Darron Cummings / AP

Vivian Pace's home in Bedford, Ind. is pictured on Tuesday. Eric Johnson crashed his rented Cessna into his former mother-in-law's southern Indiana home, police said, killing himself and his 8-year-old daughter, Emily Johnson.
    View related photos

NBC VIDEO
    • Pilot crashes killing self, young daughter
    March 6: Investigators discuss the case involving a man took his 8-year-old daughter up in a small plane that crashed into his former mother-in-law’s home, killing the little girl and himself.

Updated: 12:54 p.m. PT March 6, 2007

BEDFORD, Ind. - The man whose small plane slammed into his former mother-in-law’s house, killing him and his 8-year-old daughter, had told his ex-wife before the crash he had the girl “and you’re not going to get her,” the mother-in-law said Tuesday.

Eric Johnson, a student pilot who had soloed before, strapped daughter Emily into the passenger seat of a leased, single-engine Cessna on Monday morning. Less than two hours later, officials said, the plane smashed into the home of Vivian Pace, the girl’s grandmother.

Pace told reporters outside her damaged home Tuesday that Johnson called her daughter, Beth Johnson, by cell phone shortly before the crash.
    Story continues below ↓ advertisement

He told his ex-wife: “I’ve got her, and you’re not going to get her,” she said.

Pace, who was home but wasn’t injured, said she believed the crash was deliberate.

“That was the only way he could hurt Beth. That was the only way he could get to her,” she said.

Andrew Todd Fox of the National Transportation Safety Board declined to say if Johnson, 47, said anything over the plane’s radio before the crash. The airport has no controller on duty, so no recording was available of any communication, he said.

The plane had already crashed but the occupants hadn’t been identified when Beth Johnson arrived at the Bedford Police Department to file a missing person report because her daughter hadn’t arrived at school that morning after spending the weekend with her father, police Maj. Dennis Parsley said Tuesday.

State and Bedford police were treating the case as a suicide and homicide, State Police 1st Sgt. Dave Bursten said. He said they had yet to find any notes indicating Johnson’s intentions with the flight, but the fact that the house was his ex-wife’s mother’s home raised serious questions.

“All of those things together lead us in the direction that this was done intentionally,” Bursten said Tuesday.

The couple had divorced in November after 12 years of marriage, Pace said.

Fox said Tuesday that investigators were looking at whether the plane was functioning properly and hoped to have a preliminary report within a week.

Bedford is about 20 miles south of Bloomington in southern Indiana.

At Parkview Primary School in Bedford, where Emily was a first-grader, counselors were called in to help the students, Principal Sari Wood said Tuesday.

“We’re all grieving over this,” Wood said. She described Emily as a “dear little girl” who “got a kick out of things and enjoyed life.”

“She just was one of those really friendly, really open little kids,” Wood said.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Ya, I read that one yesterday too. In view of the earlier news.... well.... just sucks to be "Yesterday" I guess.

Angry

Police: Dad Burns Baby In Microwave. Officials Say Man Confessed

POSTED: 1:42 pm EDT May 16, 2007

GALVESTON, Texas -- A 19-year-old has been charged with injury to a child after police said his 2-month-old daughter was burned when he placed her in a microwave.

Joshua Mauldin, of Arkansas, has been charged with injury to a child causing serious harm. He is in the Galveston County jail with bond set at $250,000.

At Shriners Burns Hospital on Tuesday, doctors treated internal injuries and third-degree burns the infant suffered to the left side of her face and left hand. She is listed in critical condition.

Maudlin arrived at a Galveston hotel last week along with the baby, his wife and mother. He called 911 on Thursday, saying that his baby had been burned in the hotel room when he tripped while carrying a pot of hot water to make coffee.

But police Sgt. Annie Almendarez said investigators later decided the child's injuries were not consistent with that story. She said investigators believe the child was in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.

"I've been doing this for a lot of years and it actually brought tears to my eyes," Almendarez said. "I'm sitting there looking at the pictures and I'm sitting there looking at him and there's nothing I could really do about it but just keep my composure and go on."

Detectives said Mauldin later confessed to putting his daughter in the microwave and said he was frustrated by the demands of caring for her.

At the time the child was injured, her mother and Mauldin's mother were picking up dinner at a nearby restaurant.

According to police reports, Mauldin told investigators God ordered him to go to Galveston to look for work as a minister.

If convicted, Mauldin could receive a prison term of five to 99 years, as well as a fine of up to $10,000.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

MembersZone Subscriber

What a sick B*$t*#@. I was a LEO for over 24 yrs and I do not think I could have stayed calm.

T.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Remthedays View Post
    What a sick B*$t*#@. I was a LEO for over 24 yrs and I do not think I could have stayed calm.

T.J.
    TJ, I dont think many of us could have retained composure over this one. About all I can really say is, I am glad it was not my detail.

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

For the life of me, I do not connect being frustrated with caring for a baby and the solution of sticking her in a microwave. How would that help????
    I say, relieve the world of the worry that he may produce any more children. (Preferably with a rusty pocket knife) and then toss him into jail.

Oh, and he doesn't seem like minister material to me. Sinister, but not minister.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

Here's another one.

Family Arrested After Blind Boy Left On Highway
    Boy Was Punished For Misbehavior

POSTED: 11:57 am EDT May 18, 2007

LIVINGSTON, La. -- The mother and the aunt of a legally blind 10-year-old boy in Louisiana are being accused of leaving him on the side of the highway because he was misbehaving.

A Livingston Parish sheriff's spokesman said the mother, Christine Cole, and the aunt, Judy Chamberlain, have been booked on cruelty charges.

Authorities said a driver on Interstate 12 about 40 miles east of Baton Rouge reported seeing someone pick up a child from the side of the highway and put him in a van. Investigators said they thought they were dealing with a kidnapping.

Deputies learned the boy had been dropped off as punishment. They said he was probably left for a few minutes before the mother returned and retrieved him.

The boy has been placed in state custody.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Police: Dad Burns Baby In Microwave. Officials Say Man Confessed

POSTED: 1:42 pm EDT May 16, 2007

GALVESTON, Texas -- A 19-year-old has been charged with injury to a child after police said his 2-month-old daughter was burned when he placed her in a microwave.

Joshua Mauldin, of Arkansas, has been charged with injury to a child causing serious harm. He is in the Galveston County jail with bond set at $250,000.

At Shriners Burns Hospital on Tuesday, doctors treated internal injuries and third-degree burns the infant suffered to the left side of her face and left hand. She is listed in critical condition.

Maudlin arrived at a Galveston hotel last week along with the baby, his wife and mother. He called 911 on Thursday, saying that his baby had been burned in the hotel room when he tripped while carrying a pot of hot water to make coffee.

But police Sgt. Annie Almendarez said investigators later decided the child's injuries were not consistent with that story. She said investigators believe the child was in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.

"I've been doing this for a lot of years and it actually brought tears to my eyes," Almendarez said. "I'm sitting there looking at the pictures and I'm sitting there looking at him and there's nothing I could really do about it but just keep my composure and go on."

Detectives said Mauldin later confessed to putting his daughter in the microwave and said he was frustrated by the demands of caring for her.

At the time the child was injured, her mother and Mauldin's mother were picking up dinner at a nearby restaurant.

According to police reports, Mauldin told investigators God ordered him to go to Galveston to look for work as a minister.

If convicted, Mauldin could receive a prison term of five to 99 years, as well as a fine of up to $10,000.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    OK so I'm a bit behind in catching up on my email notifications .... but OMFG!!!!!!!!

Sure it's 2 in the morning and I've had a "few" adult beverages but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ON GOD's GREEN EARTH (and I'm not religious, by ANY means) can ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND put a CHILD (or an animal for that matter) IN A MICROWAVE OVEN????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I just don't get it.

I am ABSOLUTELY FLABBERGASTED AND SICKENED!!!!

ok breathe .... Sure I've lived in a big city approaching 1 million people when I left 3 years ago, but I guess deep down I'm just a naive small town girl at heart, because I just don't get it!!!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

That is just sick. I hope he gets the full extent of the law. That really makes me mad!

Some people's kids, Mother should have ate em when their bones were still soft.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

I am glad i am on the fire/ems side instead of being a cop. Its cases such as this that make me wonder how PD doesn't just take these guys in the woods and dish out justice, emotion for the child would get the best of me on this one.

Different topic, but same sentiment:

Boy Stomps Flag At Funeral, Mom Arrested
    Pair Are Part Of Anti-Gay Church That Protests Funerals

POSTED: 1:44 pm EDT June 6, 2007

OMAHA, Neb. -- A woman was arrested in Bellevue, Neb., on Tuesday during the funeral for a fallen soldier.

Shirley Phelps-Roper was arrested on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor for allegedly allowing her 8-year-old son to stomp on an American flag.

Phelps-Roper is a member of a Topeka, Kan., church that conducts anti-homosexual picketing at funeral services for U.S. soldiers.

Hundreds of people packed Bellevue streets Tuesday morning to pay tribute to a firefighter and soldier. Spc. Bill Bailey was serving in the National Guard in Iraq when he was killed by a roadside bomb.

Police said the group to which Phelps-Roper belongs had a permit to protest 300 feet from Bailey's funeral.

Bellevue Officer Joe Gray, who made the arrest, said that at first the group brought out a couple of members' own American flags.

"The arrestee, Ms. Phelps-Roper, put one around her waist. The second one was given to a 10-year-old, who put it on the ground and started kicking it in the area they were protesting," Gray said.

Nebraska law states that it is a Class 3 misdemeanor when a person "intentionally casts contempt or ridicule upon a flag by mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning or trampling upon such flag." The law was passed in 1977.

"It appears the adults weren't stepping on the flag because they knew it was a violation of the law. But they allowed the children to go ahead and do that," Gray said.

Phelps-Roper said she believes she has the right to use the flag as a symbol, and said Nebraska's law is outdated.

"We're going to challenge that statute," she said. "That statue should have been repealed."

Gray said the arrest wasn't personal and has nothing to do with his beliefs. He said he's simply doing his job.

"It's state law, so we were enforcing the laws of Nebraska," the officer said.

Sarpy County Attorney Lee Polikov said the words from the group are fighting words, which are not protected speech.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information