View Poll Results: Should the Web Team remove Kamododragoon from the system?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

15 53.57%
  • NO

13 46.43%

Thread: The Dragoon

Forum Member

Talking The Dragoon

Apperently the web gods have shut down another important thread so I find myself needing to intervine.......

I donít even know this kid or the situation and I want to knock his teeth through the back of his extra large dome piece!!
    I am actually quite sad that the last post got deleted because I thought I spoke quite eloquently. Ok kid here it goes..........AGAIN!!

1) Spell check yourself if you want to be taken seriously

2) Stop acting like a tough guy because it doesnít scare us and youíre likely to get drilled

3) A digital signature does not constitute you as a computer hacker and I feel you have watched Tron far too many times. Oh right, and bragging drops your credibility to zero.

4) You preach about addressing issues with their sources and attack everyone about hiding behind their computers; what is it that you are doing differently?

5) I volunteered for quite a few years and I donít ever recall it paying my bills. I recall it changing my life and providing me with a huge network of advocates because I did what was asked of me and didnít bitch.

6) It sounds to me like you have 220 syndrome; you have been in for two months, you talk like its been twenty years, and you in fact know it all

7) If you canít spell Narcissistic, I doubt you know its true definition and please spare us its use.

8) Stop preaching about family values because you are trashing the biggest one in existence

9) If the forums donít mean anything and they are a waste of time, why on Gods green earth did you start this in the first place?

10) I think your posts just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit! Or maybe itís that I have just wasted some of my own precious time responding to your misguided and sophomoric banter.

I have a plethora of words in my vocabulary also, the only difference is that I fully understand their proper usage. Do your self a favor before your hole gets too deep and be gone. The fire service is not a job; it is a family and a lifestyle however I wouldnít expect a rookie to truly understand that sentiment. If you have anything further constructive to add, please do so or donít be afraid to arrange a face to face meeting so we can all stop hiding behind our computer screens and truly see who here is full of the brown stuff.

With Deepest Regards and Sympathy for your misguided and jaded soul:

Sparky

P.S. hay look I didn't swear even once!!!
    Last edited by fireguy121; 03-16-2007 at 01:22 PM.

Forum Member

Do I understand this correctly? This tool is 30 years old, a proffesional computer hacker and has no car? He responds on a bike? Are you kidding me? And he wants to be taken seriously? Does he still live with daddy?
    IAFF member, Love this job! Remember the oath!

Forum Member

Question ..................

dont honestly know but it sure sounds that way doesnt it.

Forum Member

Keith, google the name I gave you and all will be revealed.

At least this time the thread was just locked instead of deleted. That's a vast improvement.

As for the poll question, no, he should absolutely not be removed from the system nor should his posts/threads be deleted. (Nor should Alex Yates and all his posts have been removed, IMHO.)

Removing those sorts of posts just erases the evidence of their actions and allows them to deny them later. (It also makes it harder for web admins to track them if/when they come back under new names.)

Frankly, I don't know why he was banned unless he sent something in a PM to warrant it. His behavior hasn't been the best but it's arguable that it's been no worse than others' at other times who have not been banned. It's not as if banning should be based on popularity (or a lack of it. ).
    Last edited by DeputyMarshal; 03-16-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

MembersZone Subscriber

Looks like our friend has been permanently removed from the system. I would not be surprised if we see him again under a new user name. Remember mejeersweetie (sp?) a few months ago? She must have had 4 of 5 new user names before she got the hint and left for good.
    Last edited by KenNFD1219; 03-16-2007 at 01:51 PM.
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Forum Member

Unhappy Why do you have to be all intelligent like?

You know deputy.............your absolutely right. Most things fade in time unless there is a constant reminder of a personís indiscretion. Shame on me and my haste. I should have to revise my pole I think because this is one I donít want to forget. I work very closely with these departments and certainly wouldnít want to meet this person on the fire ground.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    Removing those sorts of posts just erases the evidence of their actions and allows them to deny them later. (It also makes it harder for web admins to track them if/when they come back under new names.)
    Good point. A historical record of the various trolls, malcontents, whackers, #$%@ stirrers, and others could serve a useful purpose.
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Forum Member

Cool

Ok I posted a new thread in an attempt to convince the web team to bring back that deleted forum if you all want to go vote. If not, cool, not my buisness. I just really want to see how low he stooped.

MembersZone Subscriber

So how-bout those Red Sox?
    If I'm not here I'm on http://ctfire-ems.com/indexc.php

Forum Member

Default Do me a favor..........

If you don't have anything constructive to add, Don't add your two cents.

Thanks in advance

Sparky

MembersZone Subscriber

You call whats been going on constructive
    If I'm not here I'm on http://ctfire-ems.com/indexc.php

Forum Member

Man! Miss a day, miss a lot.

I donít have as much trouble with the personal attacks as I do the attacks on the FD. Seems to me Firehouse.com should not be in the business of spreading derogatory rumors about organizations (specially FDs). Bad enough if the poster can provide factual references to back up their story but the drivel that Kamono was spreading was over the top.

At least this time the thread was just locked instead of deleted. That's a vast improvement.

As for the poll question, no, he should absolutely not be removed from the system nor should his posts/threads be deleted. (Nor should Alex Yates and all his posts have been removed, IMHO.)

I think I also agree with Deputy, lock the thread and at least there's a record if the injured party needs it.

Bill.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Mugshot....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kamododragoon/page2/

Check out the link everybody.... I think we can put a face with the name.

If it were not for Dad's BMW in the driveway, the snow, and homes which look like some of those I've seen in Newington I would think this could just be a mere coincidence.

Note to self... If planning to make a fool of one's self through an online forum and using a very unique online ID to do so, remove pictures of one's self from e-photoalbum prior to doing so.

Forum Member

You're not looking nearly hard enough.

The Dragoon apparently likes to blog and the subject matter of some of his blogs is both illuminating and disturbing to say the least. We've only seen the tip of the iceburg where "his" problems are concerned.

MembersZone Subscriber

I still can't believe that he wants to sit there and bad mouth departments because he didn't fit in or because they declined him because they are worried about how he will respond to calls. I mean come on if you were a chief officer would you want to take the responcibility of having one of your members get hit by a car while on his bike responding to a call. I know I persoanlly wouldn't want that!

Forum Member

You're not looking nearly hard enough.

The Dragoon apparently likes to blog and the subject matter of some of his blogs is both illuminating and disturbing to say the least. We've only seen the tip of the iceburg where "his" problems are concerned.
    I must have stumbled across the same info you have regarding "him".

Forum Member

The marshal is right I saw the blog of this "person" issues so deep I can't even begin to think about!

The other funny part is he brags about his daddy driving the latest BMW. It's an entry level 3 series. Not that big of a deal. Very affordable. AND they live in a multi family. Which isn't a bad thing but he talks like daddy's worth a million. Humble housing, moderate car that his daddy owns, and crap bike he peddles around town at the age of 30 living with his daddy! I don't get it! I hope he gets the help he needs. He would never pass a phsych test.
    IAFF member, Love this job! Remember the oath!

MembersZone Subscriber

Can someone PM me with the blog you guys are talking about.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau526 View Post
    Can someone PM me with the blog you guys are talking about.
    Replied privately.

Leather Forever

just finally checked out the photos. So now if a someone asks what a "******bag" is. I have a point of referance. Someone let me know where I can read this idiots blog

MembersZone Subscriber

Signal, your profile doesn't allow email or pm's... otherwise, you'd already have it...

Forum Member

C'mon guys I think you are wasting tooo much time on this JerkOff. Let's get back to fire stuff. who got hired where?? Promotions?? new stuff etc... Be safe!!

Leather Forever

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCT View Post
    Signal, your profile doesn't allow email or pm's... otherwise, you'd already have it...
    PM enabled now

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by bigredgofast View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kamododragoon/page2/

Check out the link everybody.... I think we can put a face with the name.

If it were not for Dad's BMW in the driveway, the snow, and homes which look like some of those I've seen in Newington I would think this could just be a mere coincidence.

Note to self... If planning to make a fool of one's self through an online forum and using a very unique online ID to do so, remove pictures of one's self from e-photoalbum prior to doing so.

I think you are right. I remember a kid that tried to volly as an EMT, untill he pulled a knife on someone at the ambulance building. Then he tried to get into the FD, which i guess was shot down due to the actions at the ambulance building. I dont know if thats the same person, all i can say is that bike looks really familiar, as well as the kid who owns it. I could be wrong, too much of a coincidence

MembersZone Subscriber

Scotts Answer sent to you privately!

Thread Information