Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tool help

Default tool help

i was just wondering is any one has used the fubar tool , the lincoln tool, or the vulacan, and a promaxx married set. also if anyone has seen it used. the lincoln tool and vulcan tool were on a kentland website. that i saw. i was just wodnering if anyone has used them or know anyone that has. i am lookign at to try and put them on our truck. but i want to know if it is worth it.

the lincoln and vulcan tool can be found on the kentland websit which is www.kentland33.com you can also find out more info bout the tools there. you just have to click on the tools link on the page then click on the tool name.

the fubar tool can be found at http://www.stanleytools.com/default....3B+Utility+Bar. the fubar tool i am aslo looking at to buy my father. he is an oficer on a paid department. but i dont know if its worth it. i know there is another thread on it. but i am asking for perosnal experinces. i want to get him soemthing thta is good and very useful. if there are any other that are better plase let me know. he is on a very busy truck, so i wnat soemhtign that has alot of strength and he can use. the only thin he bring in is a camera. so i was just looking for soemthing small for him.

the promax married can be found at http://www.firehooksunlimited.net/promaxx.html i i will attch 3 pictures. i am sory i dont ahve a picture of the fubar took. but it is on the link for stanely tools. the first picture will be the vulcan hok. the second picture will be the lincoln bar and the third will be the promax.

all of your feed back will be greatly appricated. i posted another thread. but i think somethgin might have went wrogn . it is also idetical to thsi. i posted it a hr ago. so i appolgize now for the other posting. if you ccan post allyou feed bak here

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ladder201 View Post
    i was just wondering is any one has used the fubar tool , the lincoln tool, or the vulacan, and a promaxx married set. also if anyone has seen it used. the lincoln tool and vulcan tool were on a kentland website. that i saw. i was just wodnering if anyone has used them or know anyone that has. i am lookign at to try and put them on our truck. but i want to know if it is worth it.

the lincoln and vulcan tool can be found on the kentland websit which is www.kentland33.com you can also find out more info bout the tools there. you just have to click on the tools link on the page then click on the tool name.

the fubar tool can be found at http://www.stanleytools.com/default....3B+Utility+Bar. the fubar tool i am aslo looking at to buy my father. he is an oficer on a paid department. but i dont know if its worth it. i know there is another thread on it. but i am asking for perosnal experinces. i want to get him soemthing thta is good and very useful. if there are any other that are better plase let me know. he is on a very busy truck, so i wnat soemhtign that has alot of strength and he can use. the only thin he bring in is a camera. so i was just looking for soemthing small for him.

the promax married can be found at http://www.firehooksunlimited.net/promaxx.html i i will attch 3 pictures. i am sory i dont ahve a picture of the fubar took. but it is on the link for stanely tools. the first picture will be the vulcan hok. the second picture will be the lincoln bar and the third will be the promax.

all of your feed back will be greatly appricated. i posted another thread. but i think somethgin might have went wrogn . it is also idetical to thsi. i posted it a hr ago. so i appolgize now for the other posting. if you ccan post allyou feed bak here

???????????????

You have to be kidding us?

After I had some one to decipher your spelling, I really donít know. I think that you probably have answered you own questions.

You have provided all the urls and again, I would guess that you may know the answer, but you need to stay in school and pay attention when they are teaching spelling and grammar!!
    OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
    343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Well camouflaged Spam?
    I believe them bones are me. Some say we are born into the grave. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile a them bones

-J. Cantrell

Default Pardon me ..........we are FUBARED over here .........

IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Thread Information