Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton

Talking Hillary Clinton

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player; the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of the former U.S. President, a Senator from New York , and a potential future president. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America 's people don't want me to die." She took the second pack and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, Kelly Clarkson, said, "I'm Kelly Clarkson, I am an American idol, I just won a grammy. Think of how much talent would be lost if I die?" So she grabbed the pack next to her and jumped.

The fourth passenger, President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country well, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest woman took my schoolbag."
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

We could only be so lucky!
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

I heard a little different. It was George Bush jumping out only he forgot to grab a parachute or a schoolbag. Neither of which would surprise me.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

"If you cannot say something nice about somebody,you must be talking about Hillary Clinton.."Jeff Foxworthy.

That's the good thing about jokes:you can change the names to reflect well or poorly on anyone from George Bush to Jerry Springer or whomever you want to denigrate.

One thing that will make this entertaining for us political types. Attacks on Hillary will be met with full force. She won't make the same mistake as Kerry and just assume everyone will know they are nonsense.

There will be no Swift Boating in that campaign.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    There will be no Swift Boating in that campaign.
    Wanna bet?It's interesting that she and Bill aren't running THIS time on a twofer promise.
    Do you think she figures that she was the brains of the outfit last time?If so,they need to work on it before trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Wanna bet?
    I'd be willing to bet that attacks are met with full force and responded to in the same news cycle.

Something Kerry didn't do.

"If you cannot say something nice about somebody,you must be talking about Hillary Clinton.."Jeff Foxworthy.
    Sung to the tune of Santa Clause is Coming to Town.

"You better watch out, I think she's a guy. I'm sure why but somethin' ain't right. Hillary Clinton's coming to town."
    -Larry The Cable Guy
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Seems like they should have worked together to stop Osama bin Ladin from crashing the plane . . .
    "Yeah, but as I've always said, this country has A.D.D." - Denis Leary

http://www.lettertogop.com/

Memo from a Secret Service Agent

I flew 4 Presidential support missions in the C-141 out of Dover AFB, DE,
    two for President Johnson and two for President Nixon.

Johnson was a first class jerk and on the two occasions I flew for him, if
    the Secret Service and their Liaison in the Pentagon hadn't intervened, we
    would have had to stay on the airplane for hours while he (Johnson) was off
    somewhere. Nixon never required that, and the four (4) stops we made with
    him he was cordial to the Secret Service and to my crew and me.

Denny Keast: We had a neighbor when I lived in DC who was part of the secretservice presidential detail for many years. His stories of Kennedy and
    Johnson were the same as those I heard from the guys who flew the
    presidents' plane.

Yes, Kennedy did have Marilyn Monroe flown in for secret "dates," and LBJ
    was a typical Texas "good ole boy" womanizer. Nixon, Bush 41, and Carter
    never cheated on their wives. Clinton cheated, but couldn't match Kennedy or
    LBJ in style or variety.

The information below is accurate: The elder Bush and current president Bush
    make it a point to thank and take care of the air crews who fly them around.
    When the president flies, there are several planes that also go and carry
    the armored limo, another the security detail, plus usually a press
    aircraft. Both Bush's made it a point to stay home on holidays, so the Air
    Force and security people could have a day with their families.

Hillary Clinton was arrogant and orally abusive to her security detail. She
    forbade her daughter, Chelsea , from exchanging pleasantries with them.
    Sometimes Chelsea , miffed at her mother's obvious conceit and mean
    spiritedness ignored her demands and exchanged pleasantries regardless, but
    never in her mother's presence.

Chelsea really was a nice, kindhearted, and lovely young lady. The consensus
    opinion was that Chelsea loved her Mom but did not like her. Hillary Clinton
    was continuously rude and abrasive to those who were charged to protect her life. Her security detail dutifully did their job, as professionals should,
    but they all loathed her and wanted to be on a different detail. Hillary Clinton was despised by the Secret Service as a whole.

Former President Bill Clinton was much more amiable than his wife. Often the
    Secret Service would cringe at the verbal attacks Hillary would use against
    her husband. They were embarrassed for his sake by the manner and frequency in which she verbally insulted him, sometimes in the presence of the SecretService, and sometimes behind closed doors. Even behind closed doors HillaryClinton would scream and holler so loudly that everyone could hear what she was saying.

Many felt sorry for President Clinton and most wondered why he tolerated it
    instead of just divorcing his "attack dog" wife. It was crystal clear that
    the Clinton 's neither liked nor respected each other and this was true long
    before the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Theirs was genuinely a "Marriage of
    convenience."

Chelsea was much closer to her father than her mother, even after the
    Lewinsky scandal, which hurt her gravely. Bill Clinton did in fact have charisma, and occasionally would smile at or shake hands with his security detail. Still, he always displayed an obvious air of superiority towards them. His security detail uniformly believed him to be disingenuous, false, and that he did nothing without a motive that in some way would enhance his image and political career. He was polite, but not kind. They did not particularly like him and nobody trusted him.

Al Gore was the male version of Hillary Clinton. They were friendlier toward each other than either of them was towards former President Clinton. They
    were not intimate, so please don't read that in. They were very close in a
    political way.

Tipper Gore was generally nice and pleasant. She initially liked Hillary but
    soon after the election she had her "pegged" and no longer liked her or
    associated with her except for events that were politically obligatory.

Al Gore was far more left wing than Bill Clinton. Al Gore resented Bill
    Clinton and thought he was too "centrist." He despised all Republicans. His
    hatred was bitter and this was long before he announced for the Presidency.
    This hatred was something that he and Hillary had in common. They often said
    as much, even in the presence of their security detail. Neither of them
    trusted Bill Clinton and, the Secret Service opined, neither of them even
    liked Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton did have some good qualities, whereas Al Gore and Hillary had
    none, in the view of their security details. Al Gore, like Hillary, was very rude and arrogant toward his security detail. He was extremely unappreciative and would not hesitate to scold them in the presence of their peers for minor details over which they had no control.

Al Gore also looked down on them, as they finally observed and learned with
    certainty on one occasion. Al got angry at his offspring and pointed at his
    security detail and said, "Do you want to grow up and be like them?" Word of
    this insult by the former Vice-President quickly spread and he became as
    disliked by the Secret Service as Hillary. Most of them prayed that Al Gore
    would not be elected President, and they really did have private celebrations in a few of their homes after President Bush won. This was not necessarily to celebrate President Bush's election, but to celebrate Al Gore's defeat.

Everyone in the Secret Service wants to be on First Lady Laura Bush's
    detail. Without exception, they concede that she is perhaps the nicest and
    most kind person they have ever had the privilege of serving. Where Hillary
    patently refused to allow her picture to be taken with her security detail,
    Laura Bush doesn't even have to be asked, she offers. She doesn't just shake
    their hand and say, "Thank you." Very often, she will give members of her
    detail a kindhearted hug to express her appreciation. There is nothing false
    about her. This is her genuine nature. Her security detail considers her to
    be a "breath of fresh air."

They joke that comparing Laura Bush with Hillary Clinton is like comparing
    Mother Teresa" with the "Wicked Witch of the North." Likewise, the Secret
    Service considers President Bush to be a gem of a man to work for. He always
    treats them with genuine respect and he always trusts and listens to their
    expert advice. They really like the Crawford, Texas detail. Every time the
    president goes to Crawford he has a Bar-B-Q for his security detail and he
    helps serve their meals. He sits with them, eats with them, and talks with
    them. He knows each of them by their first name, and calls them by their
    first name as a show of affection. He always asks about their family, the
    names of which he always remembers. They believe that he is deeply and
    genuinely appreciative of their service. They could not like, love, or
    respect anyone more than President Bush. Most of them did not know they
    would feel this way, until they had an opportunity to work for him and learn
    that his manner was genuine and consistent. It has never changed since he
    began his presidency.

Yeah, Hillary has my Vote.....Not!!!! Along with Al "My Life is an Inconvenient truth" Gore.
    I believe them bones are me. Some say we are born into the grave. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile a them bones

-J. Cantrell

Yup. This email popped into someone's Inbox. So it must be true.

Try not to a bleating sheep your whole life.

Yawn!!
    Last edited by scfire86; 03-21-2007 at 09:22 AM.

Yawn!!
    Well, someone knows how to use Google, I see.

I'm at fault for taking this E-mail that I received on face value alone. At least it is unproven. However, the individual doing the "investigation" for the website is kicking the conservative conspiracy heavy.....Gotta be a NeoCon trying to assassinate the impeccable charcacter of the Democrats listed. Riiiigggghhht!

To tell you the truth, the reason why I believed this after reading it once was due to the following:

I have a very good friend who is a local police officer. Prior to starting his law enforcement career, he pulled several years in the Marines. During that time, he had the honor of being assigned to the Marine Presidential Guard. This, as it sounds, put him in close proximity to the President with occasional interaction. Regardless, he started the detail with George Senior as Commander-in-Chief and ended with the Clintons in office. According to him, President Bush treated the Marines with respect and dignity while he described the Clintons and most of their associates as toolboxes. They treated all the "hired help" as if they were second class citizens. Just a tad bit of sarcasm there. Therefore, I fully take the blame for blindly copying and pasting my previous post.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, hippie!
    Last edited by FDAIC485; 03-21-2007 at 12:42 PM.
    I believe them bones are me. Some say we are born into the grave. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile a them bones

-J. Cantrell

Quote Originally Posted by FDAIC485 View Post
    I have a very good friend who is a local police officer. Prior to starting his law enforcement career, he pulled several years in the Marines. During that time, he had the honor of being assigned to the Marine Presidential Guard. This, as it sounds, put him in close proximity to the President with occasional interaction.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, hippie!
    Well. During the 90's one of my crew worked at a nearby station that was used by the Secret Service as a base for an Op they were running to bust a ring of counterfeiters. He spoke with them quite extensively and he was told the conservative media reports of the Clintons treating the hired help poorly were greatly exaggerated. The agent in charge of the detail was livid that Ken Starr had subpoenaed the protection detail during the course of his taxpayer funded witch hunt for what was nothing more than political opportunism. In fact this agent went on to say the biggest beeatch he ever met was Bush the smarter's old lady Barbara.

So bite me, cracker.

And one other thing. My crew member is a republican.
    Last edited by scfire86; 03-21-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Forum Member

So,being nice and cordial to the people charged with protecting you and your family to the point of jumping in front of incoming gunfire is wrong?
    I've read different accounts of how the Clintons and their administration treated people like second class citizens and have reached the same conclusion of their arrogance.
    If you keep hearing of how they'd expect senior military officers to open doors like they weren't there to advise on defense issues or to keep track of their daughter's schoolbooks when she was a high school senior,you have to start wondering just what kind of a-holes these people are.
    Would you mind being treated like that by someone claiming to be"a friend of the people"?Is that how our elected officials are suposed to act,like they are a ruling class and answerable to no one?
    I thought this was an elected Republic and not a royal hierarchy.

Yawn!!

Well. During the 90's one of my crew worked at a nearby station that was used by the Secret Service as a base for an Op they were running to bust a ring of counterfeiters. He spoke with them quite extensively and he was told the conservative media reports of the Clintons treating the hired help poorly were greatly exaggerated. The agent in charge of the detail was livid that Ken Starr had subpoenaed the protection detail during the course of his taxpayer funded witch hunt for what was nothing more than political opportunism. In fact this agent went on to say the biggest beeatch he ever met was Bush the smarter's old lady Barbara.

So bite me, cracker.

And one other thing. My crew member is a republican.
    Nice Edit on my quote. Seems like you fall into the same Liberal M.O.

Regardless, it sounds like your fact is more like opinion. I give you an opinion of somone who was around two different Presidents and their associates while you give me a brother-in-law's friend who heard something.

So spare Me.

-J. Cantrell

Forum Member

Well, I tried.
    "Yeah, but as I've always said, this country has A.D.D." - Denis Leary

http://www.lettertogop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FDAIC485 View Post
    Nice Edit on my quote. Seems like you fall into the same Liberal M.O.

Regardless, it sounds like your fact is more like opinion. I give you an opinion of somone who was around two different Presidents and their associates while you give me a brother-in-law's friend who heard something.

So spare Me.
    That works both ways. You posted something that is an opinion and has been there for years. One would think the originator would have come forward by now to either confirm or deny its accuracy but it hasn't happened.

Seems like you fall into the usual conservative claptrap M.O.

So,being nice and cordial to the people charged with protecting you and your family to the point of jumping in front of incoming gunfire is wrong?
    I've read different accounts of how the Clintons and their administration treated people like second class citizens and have reached the same conclusion of their arrogance.
    If you keep hearing of how they'd expect senior military officers to open doors like they weren't there to advise on defense issues or to keep track of their daughter's schoolbooks when she was a high school senior,you have to start wondering just what kind of a-holes these people are.
    Would you mind being treated like that by someone claiming to be"a friend of the people"?Is that how our elected officials are suposed to act,like they are a ruling class and answerable to no one?
    I thought this was an elected Republic and not a royal hierarchy.
    You've read from who? From people who claimed they weren't given the proper respect they believed they deserved? One then has to ask what is their motivation for going into whatever position they held in the first place. Was it to do their jobs, or get some type of adulation?

One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across
    Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton".

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away .

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the
    very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton.

I've told you already several times that Mrs Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?" The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,

"See you tomorrow."
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Pretty funny Kiwi. But like the other jokes about Hillary on this board it's been around for a while.

Even funnier is how even conservatives are coming around and are facing the fact that Clinton was better on fiscal policy than Bush. Something we libs have known for some time.

Clinton beats Bush on fiscal policy

Thread Information